What happened to this post?

To be quite honest I've known that all of my usage of this site is tracked, not only by the site but most importantly by the largest intelligence agencies in the world.

Attached: 404 too early.png (167x333, 26K)

Why should I care? They pull massive stunts off all the world, all the time, and have been doing so for... probably centuries by now. The dynamic shifts but the power architecture always stays primarily the same. Most of the time people flee, while others use ruthless violence to accomplish their goals. Face it, if there's anything that you're not supposed to be doing, you're gonna get fucked for it. If not, let them come take me for wrong think. They were going to sooner or later, might as well get it over with.

Attached: black-red hybrid pill.jpg (600x417, 22K)

You deleted it

Ya this place is to gather intel of the hive mind thats why i just troll lies to piss off

Google owns Jow Forums, if your data is leaked, remember that the transfags at Google did it.

>JexEudEj
I'm not clever enough but there's a joke in there somewhere.

>This happens
>My boss takes 100% of the flak because I used my company internet to shitpost
ok

>thinking that your posts can't be tracked to your device's MAC address

You mean, the daily post of "ALL YOUR SECRETS WILL BE PUBLIC SHITLORDS" thing you put up every fucking day? Nobody falls for it, faggot.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
sound, fury, signify, nothing

do they need my name? if im hanging out with the infamous hacker 4chings, i need them to deliver my fame personally
also, i have dick pics. ya know. if they need them

And no, there's virtually no amount of money worth it to be a mod/janny on this shit hole. They can't actually make their own threads, can they?

How would anyone know it was fucking real shit? Like that the logs were not just faked?

As if facts matter these days.

Lol it’s fench for Jew!

>Thinking MAC address is transmitted clear in headers heading outwards from the WAN

8 of of 10 post are fake news post...if Jow Forums is your only source for news you are an incel...read everything trust none of it

>not spoofing all of your devices mac addresses so that you're untrackable
you guys should visit Jow Forums more.

Attached: 1354669031997.png (600x779, 139K)

oh noes, guys
it's the meteors
and kim dot coms
the information leading to the arrest of hillary clinton and 'trump as a colluder just.....it just flew over my house. it's gone...all of it. it's all gone.

Where do I find that cursor theme, user? It's called Breeze, right?

>posting histories get released
>turns out all Jow Forums posts are satire

Even if it does happen, everything I've posted has been the satire of an angry right winger. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Alright, fair enough, some light hearted responses, but srsly,
would anyone get their info published and go full Brenton Tarrant, using force and saying "fuck it" to retaliate, or feeling like they might as well since their 'secret' was out? What did it really accomplish anyway? If many people started acting like him there would police/military on every block in every town/city/region in the whole world and they would do sweeping confiscations that would probably lead to many deaths but it would still win out in their favor. In America there are many privately owned civilian guns, but that's because of a much smaller number of actual people that buy massive amounts of guns.
There must be something about Ghandi's method of non-compliance, or some better way other than brute force methods because they are holding all the cards with their modern people-corralling toys i.e. long-range acoustic weapons and even water hoses and tasers.
There is simply no way to fight and win, but you can at the very least not submit to evil and act in non-compliance. Right?
tl;dr Maybe I'm just jumping ahead but what would it matter if they published all the private info on posters?

Correct

I found it. Thanks anyway.

Some of what i've posted is satire.

Enjoy my redpills, jews.

>Literally no white people on Jow Forums.

I'm wondering, are these "all the post info will be released" meant to scare people away from being honest, or meant to enrage/engage? double-edged tactic? i just don't know about this site anymore, or people in general, or anything strategy that doesn't involve forfeiture.

Bring it

I shitpost to the grave. I accepted death in 2015.

Attached: 1555608566955.jpg (225x225, 13K)

If people on Jow Forums got their info published, the public would realize that Jow Forums posters are people of color anyway and would have a sort of moral crisis. There would be no need for retaliatory violence.

Let them. We can finally normalize the shit we talk about here. Let the world know just who and how many people dont go for the narrative. Remove their space to vent safely, and see what happens

Attached: 1560034406058.png (247x204, 12K)

Lol my posts about
>I LOVE FARTING AND POOPING
go public
EEEEE
hahahah

We're all niggers, user.

Well, I can be content with the fact that my dick pics being spread on the internet might encourage more bitches to hit me up.

THIS IS GOING PUBLIC ANONNY. your mommy is gonna know

It happened that if you had minimal clue about tech you would know that's not possible.

every single post that I have made has been made in pure jest, I do not hold extreme right wing beliefs I just like every other person on this board identify as a conservative

Attached: lt corbis contrapoints.png (1200x941, 493K)

We really do have the best niggers here. I for one enjoy LARPing on this here chan.

Attached: OpeaRFagoid.png (242x251, 126K)

Yeah big deal death to america I murdered an American citizen in Australia because I could. Fuck America.

Feel free to rock up to my house any time

I avow everything this user posted, you can copy his post history over to mine.

Kill all minorities
Do not employ me

ps. poop butt shitty fart my prospective employer has a pooty part

We sold Uranium to the soviets and are giving the Chinese five-eyes data but oh no you're going to expose my Jow Forums posts

>Stallman
>pro Communism
>pro pedophilia
>eats something from his foot
>"I've never installed GNU/Linux!"
Pass on that. Jow Forums's whole shtick is half memes and half truth, to the point where you can't even discern what's true.
t. using manjaro
The most hilarious thing about this is that I've redpilled my mother more or less who has a lot of experience with Jews and confirmed for her suspicions she held for years. Clown world microcosm.

Lol he murdered me!!! This aussie murdered ME and no one cares....

guess what else
when they release this data
you can socially network with fashy pals you never knew you had :^) extremismbuds
accelerationistpals
gassybootyconnosieurs

>turns out all the serious shit came from israel
>turns out this board is 70percent staffed from tel aviv
>turns out the jannies are alright, and genuinely fighting the jewish rats
>turns out the jannies cry themselves to sleep every night, because they are the last line of defense, try their best, and always get shat on
mfw the jannies are the good guys

I've already doxxed half of /auspol/, they're retards who I don't want to associate with.

>Jow Forums user stats leaked
>turns out ever white man of ability and power is posting here

what do, commies?

it's a larp dude. or you have a massive dump of every person who typed nigger online. who cares.

YEAH OK JANNY GO SUCK YOUR COCK OFF
btw i think Jews are pretty cool... i mean even if theyre not all great, at least Israel is our greatest ally

you just typed nigger so now guess what
your life?
yup
its over

Everything that has been posted from this device was a parody. I fully understand that racism, sexism, or any other form bigotry should not be tolerated in any way. All the previous statements I have made on this site was simulated for educational purposes only and has no real basis; seeing how one is conduced to the likes of the far-right is crucial to understand to further our great multicultural society and to thwart off any potential future resistance to. I am truly sorry if I have offended any person or such groups with my experimentation of my hypothesis, all further exploration and posting shall now be stopped.

Oh no!! Now everyone will know I say "nigger"

uhh, im jewish

>He's Definitely French Definitely Jewish
Holy shit that french guy sucks so much dick it's crazy. His holocaust responses actually have me laughing, thinking of him in a striped leotard with a beret-style yarmulke, smoking a thin cigarette jumping up and down red-faced.
Idk just the mental image.
but fuck that guy holy shit is he annoying....

mexico is your greatest ally, you have only been free of russian invasions because your neighbors wouldnt sell you out. treat the beaners better please

>real life ID
Sure senpai. You can totally get my name from my IP. What a fucking larp.

I think the best thing to do is to simply not give a shit

So what? the great leak of 2020 occurs... and then what. Do we get crucified? Sent to retard homes? Killed by firing squad?

smite me google cuck

Attached: AHEM.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Lmao f a m turns into senpai?
Thanks asain moot.

Everything that has been posted from this device was a parody. I fully understand that racism, sexism, or any other form bigotry should not be tolerated in any way. All the previous statements I have made on this site was simulated for educational purposes only and has no real basis; seeing how one is conduced to the likes of the far-right is crucial to understand to further our great multicultural society and to thwart off any potential future resistance to. I am truly sorry if I have offended any person or such groups with my experimentation of my hypothesis, all further exploration and posting shall now be stopped.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x272, 853K)

everything this user said in jest i mean for real. every vicious racist statement, every condemnation of someone for who they love, every disgustig antisemitic remark he ever made : i hereby attest to and avow each of his satirical statements as if they were my own, made in sincerity.

i am racist and homophobic and i post poopy peepee for stupidity's sake

At this point I don't care.

In world in which you can get punished for online posts, you are going to suffer in that world one way or another.

I’m positive their job is to keep you here. You’re here for ever because this place fills a social need you are not meeting personally like me for example

i wish russia would invade пoжaлyиcтa

That makes a whole lot of posters.

>they'll see how much I hate janitors, and my tastes in manga
Can I get fired for hating all of /tv/ and every janny? Are jannies a protected class?

everything this user said in jest i mean for real. every vicious racist statement, every condemnation of someone for who they love, every disgustig antisemitic remark he ever made : i hereby attest to and avow each of his satirical statements as if they were my own, made in sincerity.

i am racist and homophobic and i post poopy peepee for stupidity's sake

Kek, kys faggot.
Realistically though, who cares? The only thing they could get you for is being an anonymous internet bully and shitposter who says mean things.
What can I say, sometimes I just feel like writing mean things anonymously to other anonymous people online. Just let me do it and leave me the fuck alone.
No one fucking cares anyway, only libshit twitter does.
Kek

Of you're really worried about it than you obviously have a guilty conscience.
I could care less even if everyone I knew could see all my posts.
If anything it would save me the time trying to redpill them.
I'm not doing anything illegal and I never will, therefor I have nothing to worry about.

does this mean, like, were kinda, friends?
i like friends

2 + 2 = 5
I love Big Brother

>I just like every other person on this board identify as a conservative
Fascist.

Attached: 1559277767814.jpg (460x579, 30K)

Dear glowing agent assigned to me,
Why did you not use your powers for good? It makes me sad we have to live this way.
It could have been great.

um wow cisnormative much... patriarchy no thank you.
2+2=age of consent
i love nonbinary older sibling

Tell me about it.
What a fucking kike

millions of posts a year; 100million visits by people from all over world and from media and thinktanks and CIA and on and on.....this 'youre gonna be doxx' bullshite has been posted here for 10 years you faggos. Many like here are for research.

Wow so (((they))) will know I say kike and nigger a lot! If you post personal info on here, you're retarded.

im researching how to make people dumber with my words so far so booty

Does anyone have the
>at what point does using the word "nigger" become artistically unacceptable?

post is "I just did a search for nigger in my 55,000 word novella and it returned 11,986 results."

Lol who cares
Im a shitskin self employed tradesmen, so i cannot by definition be racist no matter what i say and my job will not be affected in the slightest

Fake as shit faggot

true, i research feels in YLYL threads
odd things, these feels.

adding another BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP to my file

Attached: 1529440253249.jpg (640x480, 50K)

yea u may think ur cool right up until ur on prison transitioning against ur will by the power of tyrone's gender fluid

Nobody ever means what they say on here.

>niggers want to rape us
hah. no shit. my bootyhole however will never be penetrated

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is satire

this has got to be the easiest scare tactic I've ever seen. this post is designed to make you more politically correct by making you believe all your shit COULD be leaked. That's not how it works. Plus you have to be politically incorrect when you post or otherwise you don't belong in pol. Stop being scardy fucks

Well boys, the racist is out of the bag, nice shotposting with y’all. Shantytown here I come.
Just kidding. Fuck off glowies. Post my name and posts, I stand by every single one.

Oh no there are 1000 posts of me trolling you retards

Found it

Attached: nigger.png (675x605, 55K)

Been waiting for this.

Attached: throwhisassout.jpg (300x241, 20K)

I’d love to see transcripts of my posts. I bet I’ve said some regarded stuff when drunk posting

wow.

respect bro

Attached: 1559311839589.png (1825x1623, 479K)

Here's some more

Attached: nigger2.png (675x419, 34K)

>that WooOorRrRRrrD
>it stILL HaS PoweRrR

It'd be hilarious. I'd own up to all of it and just tell people to fuck themselves.