Future British PM

Which one are you rooting for, Jow Forums? The bald one seems like the best choice so far.

Attached: british pm hopefuls.jpg (820x461, 75K)

hoping they write in are gords

Attached: latest[1].png (320x277, 128K)

The absolute state of the Conservative party.
It's a fucking free-for-all.
They should all be shot - in Minecraft or something.

Boris for the craic.

Hopefully the Conservative party will collapse altogether, followed by Labour.

It will be either Bojo or Gove. No one else has a chance.

The two women are UNIRONICALLY the best candidates

>genuine Hard Brexiters
1) Andrea Leadsom
2) Esther McVey

>supposedly willing to Hard Brexit but really are slimy politicians
3) Boris Johnson
4) Dominic Raab

>remainer garbage cunts, snakes, neocons
5) Michael Gove
6) Sajid Javid
7) Jeremy Cunt

>literal fucking whos
8) Rory Stewart
9) Matt Hancock
10) Mark Harper
I don't even know who they are, I assume they're also RemainWankers

I can't believe, especially after May, that I'm rooting for another woman to become PM, but that's how shit the 'male' candidates are.

every single one is a lying sack of shit so i dont care

>The two women are UNIRONICALLY the best candidates

Attached: 9fc.jpg (642x880, 71K)

Michael
Esther
Rory
Matt

Andrea Leadsom is based.
She said that Theresa May would be a terrible PM because she hasn't got any kids.
10/10, shame it tanked her last campaign.

Attached: afterbrexit.gif (270x252, 1.28M)

>and Labour should win an election because?

Attached: 591310.jpg (936x622, 64K)

I just want Boris for the meme as well their all fucking shit

Alexander 'BoJo' de Pfeffel doesn't even believe in Brexit, he did campaigned for it because he thought it would fail but make him look good in the process.
He's also a literal American and sucks American neocon cock 24/7 and will probably latch on to Drumpf's cock and drag us along on another American adventure in the Middle East, this time Iran, just like Blair surgically affixed his mouth to Dubya's anus and dragged us into Iraq. And open us up to more blowback (more mudslime terrorist attacks here as revenge).

BoJo might be the literal WORST candidate in the whoe process desu - at least with the cunts like Hunt, and Gove and Javid, we actually know what we're getting. BoJo is a fake populist, just like Zion Don.

Donald might not win 2020. George Bush jnr was a good man. Tony Blair did well for the United Kingdom.

I agree but youre still a massive pussy for ever believing a woman could ever be fit to lead a nation

nothing else matters right now except getting a proper Brexit done. We don't need them to 'lead' on anything else. One step at a time.

The Arab spring was outside of the UK's influence and was a USA foreign policy failure in Libya and Syria. Luckily Egypt seemed to recover quite quickly after outlawing the Muslim brotherhood. Turkey didn’t collapse either which still leaves democracy with a chance to peacefully allow President Edrogan to leave office when his term is over.

As for the EU, it's new leaders chosen in November will be the next chance for the UK to resign from the union.

Why doesn't Farage be PM? He's the one who got you guys into this mess.

See also second EU referendum a politicaly live debate still, and if successful (a Labour victory?) could be more power behind the SNP's campaign for indyref2.

J A V I D

Labour / Brexit party coalition
Conservative / Liberal Democrat coalition
Conservative / Brexit party coalition
Conservative / Labour coalition (if only )

Ngtmi.

He is a MEP, he cannot be Prime Minister just yet.

politics is fake but if we have to have a pm at least make it nigel farage

You mean the Muslim? Fuck You Bozo! I checked the betting sites because they are usually correct. The odds favour Boris Johnson. I do think it would be funny to see him and Trump together.

>a woman
>getting anything done

Attached: may.gif (320x228, 1.02M)

First ballot result 1pm Thursday 13th June .