Today’s helicopter crash was not just a crash

Today it’s reported a helicopter crash in Manhattan. However, it was more than a crash. Out of the way people with super human abilities collided.

It’s being scrubbed from the web, but it’s true. This glows for a reason!

Manhattan is a no fly zone unless you glow and you’re tracking and intend to confront and capture these superhuman people with prodigious abilities!

Attached: CEFE07C4-C3CF-494A-B75C-790910CCA79A.jpg (1125x1299, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o5s-DtXnaw
youtube.com/watch?v=X2Wgy1s0mMk
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

large if confirmed

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake..

Holy shit a helicopter just flew over my house.

Based pasta

ur mom was supposed to be a no fly zone too but I still fucked her.

Do you live in manhattan?

Attached: 589.png (510x546, 126K)

That's A MISSILE

All we can do is bring you to water, you have to drink.

There’s a reason why CNN (((news))) and the like have kept eyewitnesses off the air until they can bring in actors.

Attached: 8CD7D3D6-FD8E-4AF7-93D1-4EF667164BAA.jpg (800x450, 86K)

Took me a few sentences I was thinking your auto correct was being funny. My fucking sides user

Attached: 20190603_211446.jpg (541x368, 196K)

Please tell me it has started

Attached: ChristWillcomebacktowagewar.png (225x225, 95K)

Thanks, Ricky

youtube.com/watch?v=-o5s-DtXnaw

There’s many more instances where minor tragedies, such as crashes, explosions, fires, ect. We’re the result of the cover up coming into conflict with these super humans or people with abilities out of fiction.

Just as the put 9/11 out in the media. This has been put out there.

The most recent and blatant was the movie GLASS

The world is crazier than the allusion. Any actual witnesses will be payed off then/or “silenced”.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1541392211911s[1].jpg (250x223, 7K)

Attached: 1560201190649.png (2260x1066, 713K)

>doubles advocate
Kys you dumb nigger.

Attached: IMG_20190605_104913.jpg (3695x1653, 1.06M)

It was aiming for the Statue of Liberty. The arm is broken in Madonna's Eurovision performance and I Pet Goat II. Deep state are desperately trying to fulfill their own prophecy and got BTFO.

Attached: spiralaftermath.webm (1920x804, 978K)

Ok, so two days ago someone predicted an attempt on the Statue of Liberty and then right afterwards, this thing went right past the statue of liberty...yeah, that is to accurate of a prediction to be an accident

Attached: itsalltrueisntit.png (394x285, 227K)

Just cut to the cheese, faggot

Attached: 1455641831970.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

Crazy security camera footage though.

Attached: three-months-of-research-went-into-studying-physics-and-fluid-dynamics-for-the-exploding-helicopter- (780x439, 63K)

Attached: 6BD158D1-5571-42F7-BC79-1A1E8C33A9F1.jpg (1125x885, 628K)

Attached: 20B0F825-C102-40C1-9362-D10393C4BC18.jpg (1125x534, 413K)

This happened yesterday , wtf is happening ? Gps went down too .
What superhumans ? How do you know ? I heard several conspiracies of this by the way...

Attached: screenshotwww.earthcam.net2019.06.09155133.png (1184x525, 219K)

And all GPS was out yesterday(or the day before), flight delays world wide etc....almost like and EMP hit something

I HAVE AN HEMORROID BUT IT DOES NOT HURT SO I AM VERY RELIEVED PHEWW :)

Happening in Dallas yesterday as well. It took a crane to get it out.

is this security guard user again

a toad a so... a fucking toad a so.

underrated comment.

Can I get a QRD not phrased in cryptic and evasive language? Thanks, OP.

Attached: 1534038575219.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

The first Avengers movie was predictive programming for today's incident.

>The first Avengers movie was predictive programming for today's incident.
Really ? There is a video in YT called The SuperHero Conspiracy, i highly recommend it .

lol at all the news agencies reporting it as a "crash landing". that fucker crashed. period.

Asnine gibberish posts like this prove that Jow Forums has become shitpile central. It is now useless for any real purpose. Time to move on.

(((they))) have a highly unethical program to create superhumans, I think it began before WW2.

tell me about the meeting between trump and obama that took place at jfk grave site

Spotted reddit's first day on/pol

I stand with Brazil

Agreed. I'll be seeing you this summer vacation.

Difficult to find without just coming up with a bunch of shitty 'Fan Theories on the DC Universe' or 'Things you missed in Marvel Movies!' flooding the results.

X-Men had a scene where Magneto was among the six gorillion and they do crazy shit to him so he goes nuts and moves the plot forward. Titan, (((Umbrella))) academy, Stranger Things, OA,... have similar themes.

Based

UFOs are a real thing, but that there is a lens flare I'm pretty sure.

.mil said they were going to be testing GPS outage, and we know by now that large-scale drills/training-exercises are a huge attractor for DS ops, and/or the other way around.

Michael B Jordan just flew over my house!

One time an hemorrhoid made me want to an hero, no joke.

Yeah but I hate it when motherfuckers ah soon shit without knowing all the facts.

No, welcome to Jow Forums.

helicopters crash into buildings every fucking day user, just forget about it ok? it's nbd and if you let it fester in your mind you're just gonna start looking crazier and crazier to the people you love; is that what you want? Do you want to be institutionalized? do you want to be the guy who gets strapped to a bed everyday and just lays there babbling about crazy conspiracy theories that nobody, I repeat nobody, even believes? don't do it, just walk away, come back to the light and enjoy the rest of your life user, say it with me now:
>Helicopters crash into buildings every day
>Helicopters crash into buildings every day...
see. Don't you feel better already?
>Helicopters crash into buildings every day
>Helicopters crash into buildings everyday...

There's a severe problem not being properly addressed if helicopters are crashing every day

I've always found the idea that a super human would choose to live in a literal shit hole like New York to be laughable.

Is this some retarded attempt to shill for that X-men movie and salvage that turd?

>There's a severe problem not being properly addressed if helicopters are crashing every day
that's good, maybe we'll repeat that the next time a helicopter crashes into a building, some time tomorrow probably, next day max
>There's a severe problem not being properly addressed if helicopters are crashing every day
that's good, that's real good; that puts the onus of responsibility on somebody, doesn't matter who, just somebody

>In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync
i like this pasta but this one seems a little farm-fetched

Why isn't anyone talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=X2Wgy1s0mMk
It's a cover up.

Attached: Heelicopter.jpg (2619x2244, 2.91M)

Holy shit a helicopter just flew into my house.

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

I believe op

Attached: 1541523451712.gif (577x420, 2.93M)

I thought helicopters had rocket fuel coming out of them? Not sure I believe you, OP.

inb4 404

You are now observing how this place is used to mine ideas out of intelligent anons

knock knock ricky?

Attached: 0D2F25C5-241C-4E0D-B6B6-C3A335E75043.gif (500x370, 488K)

I can say this because few on this platform will take me seriously.

I have access and I understand the news media is just about putting together stories not reporting these news.

It’s not hard for a few of these individuals to have a confrontation with members of intelligence who will spin it as a terrorist attack or shooting or helicopter crash

Yep, those are definitely super human parts.

Super Bad, Glass, Stranger Things, and so on are not just media.

They hid it in real life and put it out in media.

When do superhuman powers kick in, and how?
Asking for a fren

>Super Bad
itsalltrueisntit.bmp

The mind of those with these abilities can be influence in a way in which their mind can cause them to be suppressed.

Think of how some people in North Korea may be told the rest of the world is a disaster or far worse. Although it’s not true, it’s real in there mind.

Make someone believe they are schizo for seeing themselves with the ability to teleport by really concentrating and free themselves of nerves.

Nigga, stargate has been confirmed to be soft disclosure for a decade and a half. This isn’t anything new.

Wholly fuck, my eyes!!!!!

It’s not super hero powers though.

It’s just abilities that are normal but we consider them abnormal.

It’s how once humans believe something to be true “en mass” it can effectively be true to humans.

The opposite is true. Convince everyone something is not possible and it can become that.

People in disbelief of what the masses believe can break out of these limits. If they have these abilities and that will it brings access to these talents

Your digits confirm that I'm not schizo, I'm actually a superhuman of such power and importance to the world that the deep state is keeping me suppressed. Thank you user, I knew it already, but I'm glad someone other than the voice in my head can affirm it. Now I must meditate, heads up for neutron bomb glassing Israel, and you're all welcome

Attached: me_rn.jpg (920x920, 241K)

>watch The Matrix
>then watch Dark City
>then watch Lawnmower Man
>shit brix

Well let it out!

this is like an underrated comment, but also gay as shit. I dunno OP, I feel conflicted on wether I should call you gay or a faggot.

Attached: 1518073979069.jpg (1000x668, 258K)

Psychotic breakdowns, unironically

Not a psychotic break, just a break through of awareness.

This encounter will be explained away as a pilot failure when it was not that. When it was a helicopter owned by a shell company of an intelligence agency.

Hello, freshness.

fuckkk, I was legit thinking to myself when I was sitting beside a bug crane today waiting in traffic, how the fuck did that one in Texas fall. There so much red tape and safety around using cranes I don't know how that could be an accident. I never even thought to connect it to this shit.

This was not long ago either. Did he die or did he flame on in public.

Attached: 2EC17CCA-58F0-48C1-9C93-C66A90649C0F.jpg (472x446, 68K)

Stay Calm.

Believe in your potential.

Live outside the mass limits.

Stay calm.

Attached: D47D4FBA-33CF-4327-BD38-A9A7CABB7A03.jpg (1125x858, 144K)

Flame was put out but “died in the hospital”

how bout you make like a tree and fuck off

If the news reports him dead.

It’s easier to take him away for observation and recommittal of skills

>institutionalized
I just need time to figure it ok, user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-001506_Gallery.jpg (939x654, 212K)

*Glowing intensifies*

it was stormy as fuck yesterday though.

>helo bomb dig thread moved to bant
>summerfag hangout thread left alone

his hair stay fresh doe

Master pizza!

Watt item went passed die Statute of Library?

yes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558204440475.jpg (500x364, 17K)

Hello chop-tears mae knot bee ass imp or taint adze dare aww cute pants.

He flue a weigh lightly ass smoke uppa chin in me.

r/Atethepasta