How common are White Male and Hispanic female relationships in the US? What do you think of them?

How common are White Male and Hispanic female relationships in the US? What do you think of them?

Attached: 3E5EC167-D413-44DA-9CDD-3C9750E44056.jpg (666x832, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE&feature=youtu.be&t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=A9hcJgtnm6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're like number 2 for interracial, first is white man asian women then this, if you live in texas/cali it's pretty common, but you might think they're white girls when infact they're mexican harlots poisoning the system

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE&feature=youtu.be&t=28

this

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

Florida here, they're everywhere and at times are indistinguishable from white-white families, especially in the upper class.

I'm white south african, and there are cubans here that are whiter than me. One of my fraternity brothers is from cuban and he's blonde with blue eyes.

All three of the girls in pic related are cuban(meaning both parents are from cuba) - one is anglo, the other half american half spanish, the other half asian. It's fucking weird

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x696, 95K)

Nice video

Hot

The existence of faggots like you is why I support abortion, browncel.

Not that common. In contrast to /pol shitposters opinions, the vast majority of whites marry whites. A distant second is white male asian female, and behind that is white male hispanic female. That third category is either (a) lower lower class or (b) the hispanic female's family has been in the USA since the Spanish territories and she is probably more "American" than the guy - and is typically middle class or rich upper class. Not that common.

I'm not s....ure bro. Never tried it.
>sweat

Attached: Mexicana.webm (800x640, 2.99M)

>fraternity brothers

Rare.
They're gross as fuck.

her face is disgusting wtf

if you're going to be subversive, at least post brown girls with white facial features

White male hispanic female is sex the way nature intended
Why do you think all those men crossed the ocean for months hundreds of years ago?

I wonder how hard they pound cock.

This. Interracial relationships account for 4% of relationships in the U.S.. They are just overrepresented in media and every WM/AF, blacked, and 56% thread is made by white roasties and Jews.

Cope de la Mutt.

I used to live in cali and can confirm latinas love BWC.

>face is disgusting.
Faget.

Attached: 1560127420599.jpg (720x568, 33K)

I live in Texas and it's uncommon, I've seen it before but maybe like 5 times in the 9 years I've been here

Thought that might come up.

I've found that this board is almost entirely geeds, so I didn't think anyone would understand here. If you're white and go to school in america, Fraternities and sororities are unironically the ticket to the good life.

Really hard, I can personally confirm.
>pic related

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1136, 182K)

Not like BMWF or HMWF amirite white boy?

Same deal with the gooks, they think the white man holds some kind of social status so that's why they consider them at all.

Attached: 1559479593194.png (1176x583, 242K)

Well that didn't take too fucking long.

Attached: rs_634x1024-150616073901-634_Donald-Trump_jl_061615.jpg (634x1024, 37K)

you must be a fucking faggot?

Attached: 1559478919603s.jpg (250x200, 5K)

Ends up with dumbass kids. Good luck getting them accepted in college. They won't get scholarships that's for sure. Latinos are fucking stupid

kys rabbi

>No hips
>No lips

Why are you faggets so infatuated with trannies?

Attached: 1556906149263.jpg (1080x1350, 315K)

sauce

They're number is 1 by far and number 2 is Latino male+white female
Asians aren't a thing outside Jow Forums

>trannies
user, I...

they're in a sorority. I've been, for lack of a better explanation, inside two of them. They're definitely females

Yummy

Attached: 1559855443525m.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

wow.. close to perfection

>White and Hispanic
This is the most common race mixing demographic in the US at 65% of all race mixers

I want her to defecate on me

Show your flag, Nigel.

Here in Canada we have a lot of choice, pakistanese women, cambodian women, madagascarian women, nepalese women, haitian women, sri lankese women, inuit women, nigerian women

imagine coming home to this everyday and having manifest destiny every night

Attached: CxennXQXcAMekGP.jpg (1112x1200, 369K)

is white/hispanic even considered "interracial"? when americans say that they mean black+nonblack.

she look to much like a nigger for me

Strategically placed brap hole. Very nice.

Better than dying alone, at least they're not niggers.

Dominican. They cook well and dont speak a mile a minute.

>ticket to the good life

Bullshit. I was in a big traditional fraternity. It was all white but it breeds hedonistic corporate cuckservative boomer ideology amongst white men who may have otherwise actually become great men. It’s a ticket straight to being an obedient cubicle worker in the corporate monoculture. Fraternities are literally destroying ethnic identity and replacing it with contrived corporate identity. Not to mention, sororities have become nothing more than vehicles for promiscuous feminism. Your frat is no different then a sports team or brand.

I went to a national event once and it was full of spics, niggers, and fags who I’m supposed to call my “brothers”. Also, old fraternity alumni/donors are the absolute worst examples of hedonistic boomers.

Also, all fraternity rituals are Masonic nonsense.

Frats are unironically for faggots and I will never let my children join them.

Attached: FCFDFEFE-7F48-4B25-8FD9-0FF1673F9D57.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Jme souvien du francais skizo ped qui spammais ca :/

Haha imagine being her trainer and you’re helping her stretch and while you do you end up rubbing her pussy by accident and she lets out a moan (ew) and then as you’re putting her in downward dog your dick flops out and into her tight spicy Latina pussy and she begs for more (LOL) and you end up fucking her brains out and then you cum inside her and falls asleep snuggled Up to you haha

Attached: 2ED04918-47B2-416E-8A16-46B21E5D5CA0.jpg (672x417, 215K)

My gf on the left

Attached: BBF88D8F-ECD4-4845-869B-8CA55B5F0991.jpg (1462x950, 1.16M)

>Mexicana.webm

veneca.webm

Now lets compare this to american pop
youtube.com/watch?v=A9hcJgtnm6Q

Marry user ... I won’t fuck black guys, dogs or when you’re away fighting a war

Plus, I’ll raise our children under a catholic household

Attached: D2AD02B2-4A39-4236-881B-A05A928020C1.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

No, the men hit the women if they look at white men, like arabs. It's more HM/WF.

30 year old virgin fag

Attached: 1559566283861.jpg (720x960, 107K)

Have sex

i hate seeing this. our women are superior but these self hating white worshiping indio manlets worship wh*Te bbc cocksleeves.

Attached: DCE3A008-D946-4DA1-BE1A-5BF2A6E76039.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

currently in a long term relationship with a Hispanic girl. Her family are half Spanish Mexican and half Lebanese Maronite Christians who came to Mexico in the late 19th century.

DESU it's a pretty good relationship. She's a kind and loyal person who is from a good family. She's well educated and better read than anyone else I've ever dated, but is much more family focused.

I'd say stick to upper class Latin Americans as mentioned. They tend to be from stable, business-oriented families with most or even all European ancestry. To be honest, the whole racial aspect matters a lot less to me than it did a few years ago. Now I'm mostly concerned with it in that I'd prefer that my kids at least look somewhat like me, which given my current gf's family background, I think they will.

Attached: Lebanese_maronite_christian.jpg (960x604, 93K)

The most common is black male white female, then white male hispanic female. Everything else is differing in commonality per region, but these two take it above and beyond. White male black female have very little offspring, and asian mixing is widely dispersed to take stock afaik unless it's Silicon Valley.

White man + Latina female is the most aesthtic relationship

Attached: B923A87B-6763-4EE5-AB3D-07CD7756F4F1.jpg (605x559, 124K)

Why do white girls crave black cock so much?

The rumor that black guys will fuck anything is more true than truth and girls like to feel a soul-stealing lust, as is their nature. No girl wants to think about the kind of she-beast that her man would fuck behind her back, so she simply doesn't, and thus when she's halfway decent looking any black guy will fuck her and she feels like a qween. i dunno just speculation