Red pill me on the Soviet/Afghan war

Red pill me on the Soviet/Afghan war.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jxwm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US tried to make the Soviet Union a Vietnam in Afghanistan, accidentally got tangled in it after the Soviets pulled out

Attached: empanada.webm (360x360, 1.43M)

Soviet vietnam

But minus all the war crimes because soviets are humans unlike mericunts

Jews

Ask yourself this....
why was the head of the northern alliance killed in the days before 9/11?

So human they genoicde tens of millions of white christians

Simon Bolivar rolling in his grave

Stop this meme, the Afghanistan War wasn't nearly as devastating a defeat for the Soviets as the Vietnam War was for America. America lost 10,000 fucking aircraft in Vietnam and over 60,000 troops, they did much worse there than the Soviets did in Afghanistan.

The US funded militant group via Pakistan, but the Pakistanis diverted the funds and weapons to the most extremist groups. Pakistan has always wanted a private army to control Afghanistan and to attack India.

Sure but in both cases it was about the political defeat and humiliation.

Afghan women in 1970s

Attached: women-kabul.jpg (410x247, 22K)

Ruskies wanted to kill a couple dunecoons but americans go all uppity about it and armed the dunecoons. Couple decades later US tried the same thing but got BTFO by their own weapons.

that's 10 years away from gay marriage.

Years later, Clinton got cucked by the Pakistanis, who were protecting bin Laden. Clinton never trusted the CIA to kill bill Laden. Thats how we got to 9/11.

I don't think I've ever seen this flag before....
so fucking cool.
Rarest of flags.
btw interesting how the head of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan got assassinated (probably by CIA) days before 9/11

Massive incompetence on the soviet side combined with vague long term objectives. That said using the tried and true method of mass destruction and indiscriminate killing did have its effect. The Soviets would have won had not their own empire collapsed. Funfact: the soviet puppet government in Afghanistan outlasted the soviet union.

None of former Soviet satellite states have gay marriage.

>1 post by this id

Kim's right

Do Norks like Muslims?

Attached: osama bin laden freedom fighter.jpg (750x501, 107K)

They have plenty of degenerate whores tho.

The soviets were better at war than mericans. They killed more japs in ww2 in 3 months than you did in 3 years. They had to go in and save your ass after dealing with the nazis.

Not anymore than any part of the world. Asia still leads the world in prostitution.

Godless Commies fell to the warrior spirit of the Pashtun race. Like many invaders before, currently and in the future

This thread is a waste of time. All you morons do is talk about muh soviet vietnam and muh USA support of the taliban. But you don't talk about the USSR geoplitical objectives and why America helped the afghan resistance. This board is lost in the stupid left-right dichotomy.

The blessed mujihadeen humiliated the crusader Russian Murtadeen.

Green birds, inshallah

>This thread is a waste of time. All you morons do is talk about muh soviet vietnam and muh USA support of the taliban. But you don't talk about the USSR geoplitical objectives and why America helped the afghan resistance. This board is lost in the stupid left-right dichotomy.
pipelines

and Americans assassinated them hours before 9/11
I WONDER WHY THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE (IRANIS) WERE TAKEN OUT SO TALIBAN COULD RUN AMOK

No. Afghanistan made Vietnam look like brilliant warfare in comparison. Whatever skill at the art of war the Soviets may have once had long vanished by the 1980s. About like everything else in that jewish slave state during its final pathetic years.

Ahmad Shah Massoud was an Afghan politician and military commander. He was a powerful ... Massoud was assassinated at the instigation of al-Qaeda and Taliban in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001. Two days ...... Ahmad Shah Massoud created the United Front (Northern Alliance) against the Taliban advance.
Died: September 9, 2001 (aged 48); Takhar Pr... Nickname(s): "Lion of Panjshir"

Attached: DmtBn6AVAAI0YBM.jpg (861x643, 130K)

It's a proxy

Staff Sgt. Pedro Sandoval receives a poster of Ahmad Shah Masood, the leader of the Northern Alliance who was assassinated two days before the Sept. 11 attacks. His photos are ubiquitous in the area.

oh so its a CIA faggot of course
horsefuckers.

To be fair that's a campus in the capital. 99% of the women DIDN'T dress like that.

also it was the 70s when Afghanistan was closer to Shah's Iran in terms of laws.
Most of all I'm trying to point people to the assassination of the Northern Alliance commander on Sept 9 2001

It was all about poppy fields.

Americunts wanted the drug money and the dope to flow into USSR. No idea what Soviets would do with it, if they were victorious.

oh shit I forgot wasn't opium/heroin a problem in USSR in the 80s?

why was the head of the northern alliance assassinated two days before 9/11/01?

In a nutshell:

Soviets bad.

Afghans...were...well at least they...nevermind.

Seriously can anyone answer this?
Why was the #1 Afghan politician/leader killed (less than 48) hours before the planes hit the WTC?
Gave a huge power vacuum for the Taliban and "Al Quesa" aka CIA

not a single one of you cares to comment on the hit job in AfPak hours before 9/11?

Nothing wrong with that. Faggots destroy society.

What's wrong with whores? You need easy women around to get your dick wet and a hole to shoot your load. Whores fill that necessary purpose. Men fill whores. It's a beautiful circle.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE HEAD OF THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE WAS KILLED HOURS BEFORE 9/11??!?!

He was tough as nails and very highly respected. More so than Qaddaffi or Saddam even. His dudes were loyal and if he said this doesn't smell right it would have been a lot harder to negotiate. Chopping off the head of the snake made the body go limp.

We literally pay them to shoot at us now. Convoys get special security allowances that go straight to the mob in the form of protection money. They fire potshots now and then to remind everyone the game.

Still brought down the Soviet shithole, user. Pretty successful if you ask me.

We had an interpreter that went to Kabul to fuck a prostitute to lose his virginity so he'd know what he was doing when he found his binbag wife. Most if not all the prostitutes in Kabul were Asian. So as not to defile a local.

Seeing a young enlisted asian lady on the flight line he assumed she was our prostitute. He really thought all asians must be.

This meme again? Fucking americans and their delusion.

Looking at those faces I think I prefer the rubbish bags.

you know how

hahaha hey lolcat bro how's the air conditioning at Langley?
also can I get a job? I'm hella bored.

Here’s the important lesson of Vietnam and Afghanistan; we should ally with the Russians and the PRC and India to wage a systematic genocide against the Muslim states and the Jews to wipe Islam and the Jewish people from existence and then all niggers will be sterilized and allowed to go extinct in camps. The radiation-blasted lands of the Mohametan will be allowed to go fallow for a thousand years

how does that have anything to do with Vietnam?

please notice me senpai
uwu

>minus all the war crimes
it was real in your mind, you massacred people like no end. thank god we got rid of you scum
t. afghan

>Afghans were
The good guys
Taliban did nothing wrong, and if they did anything wrong the hanging of communist leaders undoes any sin

are you sympathetic to northern alliance or taliban? or neither?

taliban
taliban is afghans governing their country like they choose to
northern alliance is dictated democracy, the favorite thing of americans

Nice try Maximilian Gruber the afghani

if Northern Alliance was favorite of the Americans why was their leader killed on Sept 9th 2001?

>flag

Attached: 147781860916300.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

tu chi migi, kusmodar
najjibullah ham ettehâd-e shovravi qâtel ast.

Well not unlike based Hitler did, amirite?

somehow i missed this reply, thanks man

hahahahaha

Stay mad jew
No one cares

Shah Massood

We know you don't care about human life

I don't know much about the guy but if he was highly respected and killed days/hours before 9/11... makes one wonder about FOREKNOWLEDGE on the part of the intelligence community with regards to 9/11

Take your meds.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jxwm4
Two days before 9/11, al-Qaeda killed an Afghan leader in a suicide bombing.

Ahmed Shah Massood had been one of the main figures opposing the Taliban.

choke on a thick tranny cock

>Afghans remove their Progressive King
>King's cousin becomes President
>Commies overthrow him, the USSR supports it.
>Most of Afghanistan doesn't like the Commies
>They're a small clique of Haram intellectuals
>Discontent spreads. Afghan gov cracks down, in the name of 'progress'
>The Commies can't get a consensus, infighting spreads in and among them
>They piss off Pakistan, draw in the US to a degree
>As Iran falls to Islamists, the USSR is concerned about their rapidly-ballooning, backwards Central Asian statelets will rise against them
>Paranoid an Afghan faction will go to the Chinks or 'Muricans
>Feel need to assert themselves. Czech PTSD demands it.
>Invades
>Oh shit, there goes Detente
>Gets bogged down
>Pakis, Saudis, and 'Muricans pump ungodly amounts of arms/volunteers into the area
>Moscow gets STINGERED
>Pulls out in humiliation after massacring some peasants and killing their loyal President.