Hard working Irish man here looking for work and a visa to any English speaking country outside of Europe

Hard working Irish man here looking for work and a visa to any English speaking country outside of Europe.

Attached: Screen Shot 06-11-19 at 12.21 AM.png (603x526, 437K)

>hard working
>irish

Migrate to Alabama

hi everybody! this month, we're FAGS!

With the exception of a handful the gardai are always fags.

Do the Garda carry firearms? I hope they do, considering you boyos are about to be drowned in mudslimes.

Don't come to Canada. It took me a few years to find a job

Guards don't carry guns since it's a very safe place to live except for the ubiquitous drunken fights every Friday or Saturday night. Other than that crime is low.

underrated

Oh, jeez. Well, good luck with all the upcoming rape and acid attacks.

Fuck off we’re full, Irish need not apply, no Irish no blacks no dogs.

>Dublin
Fucking nuke it already.

Attached: 1558652055397.jpg (1439x1077, 269K)

YOU THINK THE US OR CANADA IS ANY BETTER THAN EUROPE? DON'T BE IGNORANT AND DON'T FALL FOR AMERIAN PROPAGANDA, THE US IS JUST 56% WHITE AND HALF OF THEM ARE LEFTIST, THERR ARE MORE THAN 80 MILLION NON WHITES, MORE THAN THR POPULATION OF FRANCE/UK, THIS COUNTRY IS MORE FUCKED UP THAN ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE

Move to Boston, it's more Irish than Ireland

>tfw I bought a flat cap with the shamrock on it from a friendly Irish lady in Boston 6 years ago and I still wear it to this day

It's my lucky hat. I should have lost it over 5 times but instead of flying off into the sea or fallow down from a tower the hat always lands in a way that let's me grab it. It looks like pic related.

Attached: 7163iM+zJRL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 74K)

Fucking fix your home country OP.

good luck, faggot. (no hate, OP is always a faggot.) Just bumping your blog post

Attached: 57987979874.jpg (550x851, 184K)

try South Africa

Honestly you guys should try and advertise for the US Irish descendants to go back. They’re proud of their heritage and they will integrate in very willingly.

>Hard working Irish man here looking for work and a visa to any English speaking country outside of Europe.

Why not Eastern or Central Europe? No "migrants" or degeneracy in those areas and since you're a European citizen, you can easily get citizenship and a work permit.

Why aren't you banging hot blond Eastern European women?

You could come here, this place is crawling with Irish

Boston is a leftist shithole full of roastie coalburners, faggots and Dominicans. There are zero Irish except local whites strung out on OXY and Irish workers on the cape who fuck off back to Ireland at summers end. Literally stay the fuck away from Boston.

You underestimate Irish vigilantism. We're a race of people who are prone to extreme and erratic acts of violence against ourselves, never mind some black cunt that decides to wander in.

t. Irish faggot abroad

OP, you can get a 2 year leaf visa quite easily. Look up IEC visa. It's really not bad over here if you avoid the downtown core.

> 2 world wars remembered on 11/11
> Millions remembered on one day
> Faggots get a month

The West needs to end already.

If you come to lacrosse Wisconsin,I can give you a job.