Indians are the true world cancer. I live in a small comfy town in Texas running a welding shop...

Indians are the true world cancer. I live in a small comfy town in Texas running a welding shop. I’ve come to respect my Mexican welders. They’re are extremely dedicated and hardworking. their wives stay home and cook them a different hot meal everyday, they hate black people and we all close up shop early on fridays to go watch their kids play either HS football or baseball. It’s the perfect comfy scenario. Then the pajeets started showing up. I guess they overpopulated California so now they’re coming to Texas.

I respect an alpha male beaner busting his ass for me in 100+ degree weather way more than these slimy, dirty pajeets.

Attached: 08C1A19C-316B-487D-97DC-4581674BD1C0.jpg (1125x1125, 233K)

It better not be a border hopping illegal tranny Mexican. As far as the poos, nothing you can do but move to an area that isn’t the ghetto

Pajeets are everywhere. I don’t know what we can even do about them. In Ohio they are in the tech industry in about every city and I hear about them all moving to Houston and Dallas as well. Houston has the second largest concentration of Indians, after New Jersey being the greatest.

Some things I do not mind about them: they are extremely timid, they do not have a lot of kids (1 or 2 usually), I fuck their daughters and eventually they integrate a decent amount.

They are the fastest growing demographic in Canada right now. Well might be tied with Filipinos. I hate them.

Attached: 1559243100183.png (629x405, 518K)

But WE need them to write slow webpages go- I mean guy!

Attached: 1344730391216.gif (255x190, 18K)

If Dunning-Kruger effect had a race it would be Indian. They're dumb as fuck while thinking they're the most intelligent beings on the planet.

If you want to hate them more just go watch tech support scams on YouTube. Subhumans scum.

>not knowing that they are waiting to learn how to replace my white ass the post

>spic
>alpha
Kek

Indians are extremely entitled and weak around with their noses in the air despite the fact that they are the lowest caste of Indian. I guess coming to the west inflates your ego.

>respects invaders
>hires them over whites

spotted the boomer

>I’ve come to respect my Mexican welders.
fuck you

Hi Pedro.

They run white people down in California

Only a beta can call another man alpha

Attached: 1560201426930.gif (150x148, 930K)

goddamn fucking boomers ruining the courtly because for muh profits muh hard working slave labor illegals
this is why i fucking hate most white people, they only care about one thing money

Why did you hire Mexicans and not whites you fucking faggot? I hope pajeets ruin your faggot town.

I have never seen Indians irl until now. So I can not know the origins of Westerners hostility toward them. Do you really hate them?

Attached: 522663.jpg (585x814, 111K)

>indian air-conditioning

there's literally nothing more alpha than taking a minute to rest your balls on a block of ice

Attached: canelo.jpg (660x371, 95K)

How are pajeets so entrenched in the tech industry when they are retarded? Even "smart" pajeets are complete dumbfucks. Is there a conspiracy?

Attached: 20180602_004243.png (484x442, 53K)

>work in a shop
>out of 15 people, 12 of them are pajeets
>they'll never help you, or even each other, everyone has their own "speciality"
>doing 3 jobs at once and there's guys in the back hanging out talking about Guyana's cricket team or something
>lunch time, whole place smells like fish
>radios are either playing top 40 or indian music and if you touch the dial they'll kill you
>foreman calls out one of the guys not doing shit, "why you pick on me man"
>they're such neat freaks but would rather gently stack their garbage instead of taking it out
>the hacking and spitting
I want out. I'm so tempted to just drop this shit and join the military.

Attached: 1514227348944.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

>memecenter.com
you gotta try harder than that user

Attached: aha.jpg (744x720, 112K)

im 24, and ive tried it. They can’t handle it. Bunch of entitled little daddy’s boys. I respect the spics. I don’t hate them because you told me to, I base my opinions on what I see.

When hiring beaners, all I hear is

> when can I start?
> how much can I work?
> what do you Need?

White kids that went to tech school need their hand held for every job.

> when do we get off?
> How many days off do I get?
> how long are the breaks?

lazy, entitled asses. It’s not my job to teach them how to work. A man with something to work for is a man that’ll work.

they are scum, ranked as low as arabs

both of those groups give jews a run for their money when it comes to being cheap and shifty

Attached: india_fataL-webm.webm (640x352, 690K)

Machinist here
Go fuck yourself you faggot and go back to melting your fucking rods.
How about you put a machnist supervisor who actually knows his fucking shit you morbidly obese asshat.

god i wish that was me

Because they can’t cut it. It’s not my responsibility to give them a work ethic. This is the real world. No Gibs. They want to work for me they gotta earn it.

Attached: A1FF535A-3B99-405E-BFA9-F697DCA8BD02.jpg (1154x533, 160K)

How many asses does it take to get the the center of an ice cube?

This is the perfect description of every Indian be it a street shitter or whatever their high cast is. All stupid as fuck macho wanna be faggots.

Go back to work. This isn’t for you, Junior. Men are talking.

move to india, doesn't take much to die there

Attached: poos need flushing.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

You could easly do it you fking bitch
Personally I think its a gay way to die.
I wish I can land on a poor bum who tries to scare me with his gun
Mwhahaha you faggot you,re go in prison for me??
Well thank you that saves me a lot of job now I'll just keep on walking and you shoot

Worst case scenario he goes in jail and I giggle post mortem

They take nepotism to the extreme.. even internally within India.

Attached: 274655173284243.png (631x583, 375K)

you'd go in prison*
Fk
It's the troll way out.
You can bait him more too

>picture of not poos
Those are Persians or Saudi's, possibly Turks. Those aren't poos.

One day shitting on street in India next day shitting in the streets of San Francisco.

pajeets are rarely above human, imgine seoul is full of pajeets. your cunt would be 3rd world pajeet poophole.

Ya those are Arab invaders in Europe. Wouldnt want to confuse them with a street shitter from India.

This

Attached: download_20190609_160547.jpg (709x1024, 109K)

are you some kind of poo connoisseur?

Attached: slick poo.jpg (1000x667, 76K)

You can bet they're illegal. I worked in a weld shop where the owner was this red blooded trump loving patriot who even printed out his speeches and handed them out. Then I come to find out the Mexican is an illegal, but the owner didn't give a shit because he was a great tig welder and would work for cheaper than real citizens.

You're not wrong.

You are a wetback

Attached: IndianAmericanIncomePerYear.jpg (576x802, 162K)

Maybe you dont have to he a genius to work in the tech industry

Attached: (You).jpg (499x511, 81K)

Because we keep trying
You keep frying our fries

Attached: WhiteIndian.jpg (960x960, 140K)

Those are not Indians but I wish they were since you hate us anyway

Attached: WhiteFuture.gif (296x352, 1.96M)

We know they don't hate money

Attached: Hinjews.png (640x791, 52K)

Because OP is a mehican

We can never really fully integrate
pic related as to why

Attached: WhiteWarrior.png (1665x1049, 2.92M)

This is useful information. I will print and post at work.

Based Rahoul.

>first line
>fuck poos
ok

>spends the rest of the post and subsequent ones praising and defending spics
hmm...

I’ll say this again

> why don’t you hire whites :,(

I’ve tried to. Im not anyone’s daddy and im not here to show anyone how to work in a leather jacket in Texas in August. Those fags just don’t cut it. I’ve got a business to run, I’ll pick the beaners every time over white twinks

Attached: CFFEF0D7-580F-4DB1-BFD4-A21309B2FFDA.jpg (640x481, 70K)

>t.

Attached: Mehican.png (888x885, 171K)

I own a gas station in Texas. For me the best to worst customers are like this
Whites
Blacks(even the ghetto blacks are nice. They buy one cigar and leave.)
Arabs(broken English aside they spent a lot of money and are relatively chill)
Mexican cholos(Same as blacks but smell worse)
Asians(only buy lottery. Hard to understand.)
White trash(rude as fuck and cry about no discounts)
Mexican workers(spend tons of cash. Destroy bathrooms. Destroy floors. Dirty everything up and speak no English.
Indians.(combine the above with Asians and white trash)

Poos truly are despicable creatures. My university is overrun with them. They smell like poo and are very rude and love to stare at people. They also cant drive for shit and there are always accidents near my university. I think when the gods made pajeets they literally crafted them from Cow shit. They smell like shit. Act like shit. Live in shit. Eat shit. I hate them.

>it's not my job to teach the younger generation, it's my job to destroy America by employing Mexicans who will work long hours for peanuts and supporting their giant families because I am shitty at running my failing business

Where's your shop I need to make some calls you beaner loving spic

Nepotism and they will literally work for free because of slave mentality

Most of Indian guys are look like this.

Attached: rahoul-masrani-Cropped-200x200.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Well on the bright side, when his children dump him in a nursing home, he'll be abused by some mexican 'care' worker

Thats an Iranian, memeflag

Capitalism, baby. I’m not hiring anyone just because of their skin color. Isn’t that the shit we complain about all day on here? Aint no affirmative action here nigga. It would be hypocritical for me not to walk the walk. Merit wins, right?

They are pretty fucking bad, I've had the disgrace of renting a store front to a pajeet family, they lasted a month trying to sell overpriced made in china shit.

>Hur dur hate your peoples anons Mexibros amirite
Go kys I hope your wife and children get cartel'd

Fuck off pajeet

>merit is being a better slave
Eat shit and die

POO!

>paco pretending to be white
Lmao, nice try, mutt, you're not much better than the curryniggers.

Nah, Im a man of principles. Not color.

Conservatism, strong family ties, unlimited work ethic. No nigger culture. Beer drinkers. 40 year old mexibros fit right in there with me.

Why would I hire daddy’s boys that think they can be on their phone all day and want to work as little as possible?

You have no idea how cancerous Mexicans are.

That’d be hilarious if I was mexican lmaoooo imagine getting fired by a Mexican because you’re too lazy

Do you have Indians in Puerto Rico? It is surprising. They do live anywhere from Africa to the Pacific Ocean and Latin America. Pretty strange.

m8 he doesnt actually hire anyone and is just some shitskin in his madre's basement

sure they are bad, but you're probably a beaner trying to convince us that "hey we're not so bad"

sorry I’m not telling you what you wanna hear. I’m not giving any gibs to anyone because of their color.. no affirmative action here

Beaners aren’t as bad as pajeets. I’ll take one over an Indian any day. I’ll take a white man to be my neighbor, but not my employee.

Based for defendign our ethnic group (fellow subcon, different religion you hate), but this is grossly misleading. this does not take into account the relative cost of living in different areas, the wage per profession as well as real estate prices. Indo-canadians and Indo-americans are succesful though cant be denied

I need to print this for work

Indians
>creepy
>smell
>heavy accent
>don’t poo in loo

Mexicans
>smell
>rude
>drunk
>no English at all
>gangs
>smell
>poo in loo but miss the loo
>smell

Yep you're literally a mexican as the other brother said. No question about it.

yeah, I even have distant relatives owning teh niggers in SA and Kenya

You're too fucking stupid to do shit on your own, mulatto.

hes right though lol you're very clearly a paco. Even the krauts know this

dude, hes obviously a juan. How obvious is it?

based and redpilled. can confirm that mexicans in texas are haters of niggers and jews and indians. its funny that out of all my friends, the mexican ones align with me the most

>I’ve come to respect my Mexican welders
Kys

Attached: B89EC15C-1D43-45C5-A696-182911723D83.png (1000x1000, 852K)

Aka your boss doesn’t want to pay an American citizen what they’re worth because he can get an illegal cheaper
Fucking libertarian retard

He knows. The mexibros I know value respect and tradition. Hate Jews and niggers and especially South Americans.

t.beta

It's not capitalism if we are all subsidizing your shitty shop. This is the face of small business in America today, a man who is willing to sell out his nation and race so he can drive this years Silverado. We are paying for these Mexicans because you cant afford it. I bet you're paying them under the table as well. Eventually you will go under because you didn't have the time to teach young people willing to work for you the trade.
>nigga
Kys Texas trash

Nonwhites are all subhuman vermin, but I've come to hate spics the most since they breed like roaches and constantly try to get whites to like them despite their entire race being nothing but worthless mongrels.

Indians atleast work hard. 99% of Mexicans/Latinos are degenerate lazy fucking parasites.

95% of of his post was about how great spics are. He barely mentioned poos twice and didn’t even talk about how they’re shit, his experiences, or give us a 5/10 effort rant. All his posts are about how great spics are. You’re both spics.

Half the American flags on this board are spics pretending to be white, spics are like kikes, subversive parasites.

>privately owned jew companies
>n-n-nepotism
I mean come the fuck on. I can agree kikes outsource tech jobs for cheap codemonkey labour but have some self awareness good god.

America is such a fragmented country, you have all kinds of whites having their preferred minority. But we Indians don't care about this. We are too much focused on being/becoming the elite in your country. This is why we keep winning your spelling bees and your high paying jobs

Attached: IndianIQNewMasterRace.png (1100x826, 235K)

People keep ignoring spics for dindus and it’s pissing me off because I have to live with spics even in nice neighborhoods.