Florida about to ban assault weapons

Boy it's a good thing we don't vote for Democrats in this here red state. I tell you what, we love the Constitution in Florida. Let there be no doubt, this is the land of the FREE.

cltampa.com/news-views/florida-news/article/21072424/florida-amendment-to-ban-assault-weapons-now-has-enough-signatures-for-constitutional-review

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article231374028.html

wmfe.org/proposed-state-constitutional-amendment-banning-assault-weapons-advances-toward-2020-ballot/115595

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-191855.jpg (1059x1002, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/1Ggyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_purchase
thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/luis-valdes/fl-gop-passes-roadblock-to-proposed-assault-weapon-ban-petition-process/
myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Bills/billsdetail.aspx?BillId=64560&SessionId=87
nraila.org/articles/20190610/florida-alert-governor-desantis-signs-hb-5-to-protect-our-constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it just got enough signatures to go before the floor but they will of course vote it down.

slide thread.

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Are they gonna kick down doors and confiscate guns?

I cant until the future school shooting in florida when the headline reads
>after the ban, we're not sure how he got the assault rife

When will this senseless violence end?

Attached: 1534236770302.png (632x442, 234K)

It’s a states right to do whatever they want but those ten rights should be unassailable

I only support disarming in the case of Florida Man and Florida Woman. They are the exception.

WRONG. read the article dickhead.

Yes

When will fucking farm equipment learn not to chimp out and break the god damned law?

goddamnit the right should just revolt and civil war the city fags. they're never going to win again after trump and they produce all the food for those city faggots.

When the law stops being racist.

Attached: 1553858424318.png (988x1576, 525K)

Shit wont matter anyone with any sense will just keep their shit anyway. Im in NJ and though they have a ban 70% of gun owners i know have a gun thatd land them in prison they just dont take it hunting or to the range. That said its still ridiculously easy to get a weapon on the ban list. Picking up a wasr soon cause i never had an AK b4. Also the mag ban we just had was laughable i honestly dont know anyone who turned in their mags and most still have 30rounders.

LMAO even Canada isn't that cucked, burgers BTFO.

Absolutely not true. The left is so fractured. Biden only has roughly 40% of the vote and it's continuously dropping. It's going to drop even further now that he has flip flopped on the hyde ammendment. Do you people actually even pay attention to politics or are you truly just here to shit post?

wtf is an 'assault weapon'?

>When a school child knows more about guns than the average Jow Forums poster.

Attached: 1548375436834.jpg (1936x1461, 281K)

Attached: non-stop warfare.jpg (600x309, 45K)

Attached: 1559845684156.jpg (993x767, 86K)

Who cares?

>non-stop warfare

Attached: 241525.png (391x333, 311K)

>signatures
Yeah ok lol

hahaha you americans and your guns, It's going to be so funny when the second amendment is repealed. Imagine being iced in Texas.

But what are these new laws?

In Virginia, an adult can carry a concealed handgun without a permit. In Indiana the law went into effect July 1, after Virginia voters approved similar measures in both states.

In Oregon, the age of purchase for handguns is now 14. The state has no laws on the books that address gun ownership or concealed carry.

New Hampshire is considering a law like that, although it's one that only applies to adults age 16 and older, not guns.

And that's only Virginia and Indiana – the vast majority of states with laws that restrict the carrying of handguns, as you can see below.

All of these are state laws, not federal laws. It's up to state legislators to craft and enforce these laws.

stay mad though.

Can you set up deadly traps all over your property and walk after ATF officers get fucked up by them after trying to trespass?

Fuck David Hogg

Attached: D003B929-3D80-4F99-9760-879B659DC5A5.jpg (900x599, 64K)

Saved my douplicate numerals friend.

Booby traps are no go since state employees and private companies may need access to your property in order to deliver mail, check meters, and the like.

When every last Black in America is either dead or locked away.

Thanks, (((Broward County))), FL.

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

The Violence = Escalated

Rebuild kits to repair your damaged pre-ban mags

Attached: DavidLanza.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

>niggers start crying when they aren't allowed to break the law without consequences

they have 100k signatures

that initiates a FL supreme court review to see if their proposal is constitutional.

its not.

they need 1.1 million to get their bullshit on the ballot

aint gonna happen to get on the ballot

the only way is men creating militias and shooting back policemen when they try to enslave them. It is the only way if the people of the US want to stay free, one of the most free peoples on the earth right now.

Legally? No. But if the government is being tyrannical legality isn't your concern.

Have fun trying to keep them off the streets when Nerds sell 3D printed lowers with out of state PSA parts kits to niggers for $500

Suck my dick nigger.
Everyone says that, then it happens.

In the past few years in Virginia, they relaxed the limit of number of firearms that you can purchase per month, and reduced the proof of residency to a simple drivers license (you used to also need a utility bill, voters card, etc...).

Stay jelly leafs

Based and Khornepilled

>he doesn't take advantage of PSA's ammo deals
>400 rounds of FMJ ammo and 10 pmags for $350

Lol there's no jury out in the jungle you filthy nigger. You should know that

It’s a made up term to scare the normies into giving up their rights. “Silencer” is another made up one. No such thing as a device that renders the gun silent.

Attached: 5A81A9CD-169C-4CE4-9F30-C58D33BDD855.jpg (550x487, 25K)

Automatic weapons were banned in effect nationally in 1934.

Of all the states to try this shit in, Florida is the worst one. I HOPE they fucking do this. Cucked states like NY saw near zero compliance with their bullshit.

Haven't read the article, but if it's like the 1994 one, it's probably something with a large capacity removable magazine with a certain barrel length and weight threshold.

So probably all AR style weapons and the like. Pistols will probably be fine

Um akshually it was 1986

Henry Maxim patented the first silencer giving them the name. While no they did not silence the gun it is appropriate to call modern suppressors that.

>Gunshine state
top kek
also,

SHALL

No, when you are caught for something and they find your guns, they will just add 100 years and $500,000 more to your prison sentence. Lrn 2 prison industrial complex.

Ok. Now that I actually read it.

>they got enough signatures to get it on the 2020 ballot

I bet ya it would be fucking trivial as fuck to get enough signatures for "Make it illegal to propose any sort of firearms restrictions for amendment to the state constitution"

>muh gunshine state
>muh based northern Florida
>I-im not a Cuban or a jew

Fuck off Florida. Worst state.

So, dont be a nigger?

>Boy it's a good thing we don't vote for Democrats in this here red state
This has nothing to do with elected officials initiating anything. The story is a big nothing burger about some assblasted progs signing a petition.

>Ein verficktes Blatt.
Es einen Verzählterung der Niederlassene oder der Kreativehaupt-Dassen des können Abteilungen der Niederlassene.

I don't think there has ever been a place quite like the Niederlassene. We know that it is very important because not only as a place for the religious Jews, which were mostly living in this country, but also in this country in general were religious Jews who wanted to become fully part of society. So they went from the ghetto, from the concentration camps. This was a place among us in which they hoped to grow as Jews. Then they were forced to leave the concentration camps and settle in the Niederlassene.

The Niederlassene is a special place because it is one of the few places in German society with a lot and lots of Jewish population. So they had always felt a deep part of their culture and they felt they had been part of the Jewish life, but never fully fully accepted and appreciated by the wider society. They came here and had a very profound influence, whether as individuals or communities.

And, even after the war came out, after the Nazi regime had come to power, all the people who had formerly been involved in the Nieder came into the public spotlight

766,200 to be precise

What state has the most current ccw holders?

States cannot over rule the constitution. Hell the all men are created equal clause is how they justified blacks being equal before the law eventually.

Like most states existing guns will be grandfathered in.

There are so many laws on the books it's impossible not to be a "nigger".

8 Ways We Regularly Commit Felonies Without Realizing It
archive.li/1Ggyc

Attached: scottisrael_broward_masons_zog.jpg (708x701, 123K)

Attached: scottisrael.jpg (720x724, 92K)

A bot using talktotransformer? took long enough

This is fucking retarded. I know its some fucking highschool girl or something but Fucking A what the hell is wrong with our education system.

Thats a standard 30 round mag, most soldiers carry these, and the support gunners usually have a heavier rifle with a drum mag or belt feed.

Guns have had front and rear sights since before world war 1.

I don't think this roastie understands how reloading bolt action rifles work but I'll concede that, yes, magazines reload faster. Though, to be fair, magazine have been standard since WW2 and are pretty much no slower than they are today.

No wonder young people want to ban guns if this is what they think modern rifles are like.

assault weapons are already banned nation wide

>muh Babylonian Talmud!
You mean the one that claims that Jesus is in hell boiling in a vat of his own shit?

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

Attached: SOL PAIS__Sun Country.png (766x659, 449K)

>No wonder young people want to ban guns if this is what they think modern rifles are like.

Attached: 1551375029253.jpg (720x664, 59K)

noooooooooo

Attached: generosentinyhouse.jpg (1200x801, 67K)

you gun rights fags need to watch Delaware closely. they have a magazine ban, AWB ban, 80% ban, even a bill to force gun owners to buy a safe if you have kids

>needing a licence to carry a gun
>not having open carry or constitutional carry.

Stay mad Florida fags.

And how's the gun murder rate in Delaware currently?

>Some gun shop owners told me they are trying their best to get the permits
Gun shop owners get FFL (federal firearms license) to sell guns to non-FFL holders aka private citizens. Virginia doesn't have a permit system just to buy a rifle, etc... I don't know what permits you mean.

>Are they not able to show proof of residency, have mental illness, or do not meet some other criterion?
I'd assume the most common way that people get turned down to buy a gun is domestic violence shows up on their instant background check.

Another rejection is from a straw purchase attempt
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_purchase

>In the United States, a straw purchaser of a firearm at a federally licensed firearm dealership who lies about the identity of the ultimate possessor of the gun can be charged with making false statements on a federal Firearms Transaction Record.

>Why were this laws changed, and how likely are such laws to affect the safety of law-abiding Virginia residents?
Because gun laws are very retarded if you know how firearms actually work, or understand the trafficking of guns, black market guns, the criminal history of gangs, etc...

Politicians get elected to pass some symbolic anti-gun legislation, but either they forget about it because voters forget to care, it doesn't pass when they try, or expires and the state or federal level does not renew it.

>implying a democrat wouldn't ban guns.
shoot yourself

>that article
Jesus christ what a fucking retard you are. Every single one of those things is fucking retarded

>oh these innocent people went to jail because they received a box full of improperly sized lobster tails.
>one of the defendants names was Huang
>Implying gooks dont constantly break fishing laws

>OMG if you go out atving and accidentally enter land where atving is prohibited you could get in trouble
no shit

DON'T BE A NIGGER

Imagine trying to explain how wrong all this is to the person who made this and they start calling you a nazi louder and louder

wilmington is really bad. 12th out of 20 i think
stats came out, it was 8 out of 10 shooters were already felons, and 8 out of 10 shot were felons too.

Cowabunga dude!

Gun shop owners get FFL (federal firearms license) to sell guns to non-FFL holders aka private citizens. What should we do about this problem? Why should I be concerned about my kids hunting?

I have a son who is going to college this fall. He's currently studying Economics but when he has a gun he's going to need to know which state legalizes gun purchases by felons. Would it be feasible to track his gun purchase to a particular background check location? If not, is there a way to track someone purchasing a gun online?

How can I track my gun purchase by law?

Is it possible that gun laws are enforced across multiple states and not enforced at the Federal level? Are there any reports of criminals buying guns through non-federal pawn shops in certain state's that they never check the appropriate dealer online for a FFL? Is it always illegal to buy a firearm in a non-FFL location from a pawn shop. Is it possible that the state that prohibits certain gun store activities may also outlaw certain gun store activities?

I have children who are in our neighborhood who are both NRA members and non-FFL members... they may not be gun owners.

To be fair, the FBI does not have a nationwide registry. So far, their list includes people with the same description... who also are non-white and are paid to advertise for tap water

for reference, this is group pushing this initiative. this is information from the public record (source: Florida Division of Elections)

Sponsor:
Ban Assault Weapons Now
6619 South Dixie Highway #148
Miami, FL 33143-
(305) 647-2666

>Kamarl
should have done his project on Hi-Points

>Guns have had front and rear sights since before 1700
FTFY

>666 in cell number
> two Jew names
I hope god punishes Jews

Now I am sure that this is talktotransformer

>Ban Assault Weapons Now
More like Bloomberg's Every Town for Gun Safety.

Desantis dumped this rat fuck kike. Without a pension. Fuck every Jew cocksucker in this state. They are the problem. They turned NY into a shithole and had to leave it and now they’re doing the same thing to FL. Fuck Jew kikes.

>NPC has no argument
I'm glad Trump has shown more strength and courage than any of the others, though I wish he'd put some effort in campaigning (at least for one campaign, because I don't believe he could win in a general election if he lost the general election). Also, if Hillary can't keep up with Trump's rhetoric, she's doomed as president for sure. Now, let's talk about the other candidates…
Clinton's plan: One of the ways to get out the vote is to make sure people know you've been vetted , that you have access to all of our classified files, and that you've been trained in the latest techniques. It all starts with getting your voice heard on behalf of the people's interests. Hillary Clinton has also called for the creation of a 'virtual voting' center like the one in Detroit, as well as programs that will allow voters with disabilities to participate and register. Her proposals are all worth thinking about, especially after the DNC made sure that anyone who doesn't have a voice or wants to express their own opinions will have no say in how the election is conducted.
Biden: Hillary's plan is one of the best things that could have happened for the nation.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 114K)

The legislature also is moving a bill that puts more burdensome requirements about who can fund a petition campaign for constitutional amendments in the state. Including that funding must come from within Florida exclusively, the people conducting the petitioning must be Florida residents, and they cannot be paid in any way to go out and collect signatures.
This would effectively kill that petition and the others.

Attached: redflag.jpg (781x956, 119K)

FUNNY HOW NONE OF YOU RAISED SUCH A SHIT WHEN THEY ATTACK THE 1ST AMENDMENT AND THE 4TH AMENDMENT

THEN YOU CLUTCH THE CONSTITUTION AND PRETEND TO CARE WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY

I HOPE THEY DO AND PUT YOU IN A MASS GRAVE

YOU'LL BE MORE USEFUL TO YOUR COUNTRY AS FERTILIZER

THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY BECAUSE THEY CAN TAKE AWAY

A
L
L

YOUR OTHER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND YOU WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT SO THERE'S NO REASON TO TAKE YOUR GUNS

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, STOP PRETENDING

TAKE THE CONSTITUTION AND GIVE YOURSELF A PAPERCUT ON YOUR EYEBALLS

Attached: american states that force pro-israel pledges.jpg (1024x762, 82K)

Jew Kikes - ruining FL one kike at a time! And they wonder why we hate them.

THEY INTEND TO RUN THE LAST OF THE WHITES AND BOOMERS OUT AND MAKE FLORIDA BLUE

Attached: 1553626060741.gif (800x803, 760K)

i read about this a while back and just looked it up, if my reading is right, desantis signed it a few days ago on the 7th. good lord i hope this wrecks these morons and its not just false hope

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/luis-valdes/fl-gop-passes-roadblock-to-proposed-assault-weapon-ban-petition-process/

myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Bills/billsdetail.aspx?BillId=64560&SessionId=87

nraila.org/articles/20190610/florida-alert-governor-desantis-signs-hb-5-to-protect-our-constitution

Fren, you make some valid points but, uh, CAPS make you look like a fucking retard. You’re not on AOL anymore.

No. Even in California the only time the cops come searching for guns is if you're a felon known to possess them.

Its sad that a mother has to worry about her 17 year old son being shot when he goes to steal a car :(

I was going to attack your spacing and anger but after looking at that picture... You need to understand that all this bad legislation comes from the same source so If we somehow fix the gun-grabber problem, we will also fix the "pledge allegiance to a foreign nation" problem as well.

Wait a minute, this is the stupid one! These idiots wrote the petition to specifically NOT touch handguns. It ONLY applies to rifles and shotguns.
Which means that an AR pistol, which is legally considered a handgun because it does not have a stock, is not restricted by this amendment in ANY way.
This is just going to create a HUGE faux-SBR market in Florida. Everyone's gonna have a 14.5 inch AR with an SBA3 or tailhook brace.