Anyone think the nominee definitely won't be Biden?

He's 2020's Jeb!. An early joke candidate with good name recognition used to get a feel for the political landscape.
After the current bunch of clowns shit all over each other in a couple debates, they'll bring out a stronk wamyn of color, Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey. Maybe even after Iowa and New Hampshire vote, because those states voting first is "wayciss".

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're going to keep their mouths shut until he's the nominee, and then they're going to unload a biblical avalanche of pedo allegations. It's going to be great.

Attached: unclejoe.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Starting to think all of politics is a theater and biden and bernie are there to divide democratic voters to ensure a second term for trump.

There's no way Biden wins without 2016-tier fuckery.

She wants to fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2038x1154, 657K)

>MSM giving joe the trump treatment since 2 weeks before he announced
>MSM claiming hes losing ground in the latest polls
Wew, looks like joes going to be the candidate. My sources with knowledge of how another source thinks says its 92% chance.

Attached: .jpg (133x163, 5K)

there are already signs that he's not exciting people. Elizabeth Warren will be the next president.

Attached: Madame President.jpg (1200x650, 718K)

As an Israeli Jew he has my vote!

Attached: 7D9D926D-D6DA-4273-87E6-41FD9618D756.jpg (560x350, 40K)

George Clooney. They want to nominate him as the dems candidate.

They want to use Clooney, it's obvious from his recent media appearances.

>Elizabeth Warren will be the next president.
unfortunately and unironically this

why would he, hes just a meme ex vice president

the only reason hes still existing right now is for the loli gropes he gets at all these public appearances

The people running now are only running to attempt to shield themselves from prosecution perhaps with the exception of Warren.
The only reason Warren is still running is because she knows the other Dems are going to get hit with prosecutions.
Clinton might jump on the bandwagon to also try to shield herself from prosecution but I don't think she has enough money to start running this early.

It's going to be Sanders/Gabard

I think everything Biden does is with good intention, even if it comes across as something more than he intended. For example, Biden would offer friendly means of affection on the campaign trail and has never meant for it to be Trump-level creepiness.

You're just figuring out that politics is theater? Seriously, it has been for decades.

With all that footage of him sniffing and groping women and children, it just takes one unsubstantiated allegation to ruin his campaign and send the memes into overdrive.

He's rapidly losing ground in every new poll. My guess is the nom will be Warren with Butt, Harris or Abrahms as her VP.

Hillary 2.0

Decades? Try centuries, sweaty.

> Elizabeth Warren will be the next president of the Noneck, Oklahoma PTA.
ftfy
That screechy schoolmarm hasn't got a chance.

both parties are garbage and pro-open-borders

My hope is that the major candidates will destroy each other so much that Yang will gain the nomination.

He needs to actually snuggle up and bone one of these gals on stage.

O'Biden is a child-sniffing fag.

>Elizabeth Warren will be the next president.
1 in 1024 chance of that happening

It seems others are positioning Biden as the front runner in order to shield the eventual candidate from having to answer questions about looming issues until they are settled.