Why do Atheists openly attack Christianity but not the other religions, primarily foreign ones such as Islam?

Why do Atheists openly attack Christianity but not the other religions, primarily foreign ones such as Islam?

Attached: 1546036539198.jpg (1280x720, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because all of these other religions also attack Chistianity, and atheists are so autistic that they think that these other religions follow and support their "no god, only man" cause when in reality they probably hate them more than Christians.

because the voice in their head screaming oppression is their own conscience telling them that christianity is correct.

Fatwa

It's a hivemind led by the elite. They copy what the celebrities do.

Here we make atheists sit on bottles

It's called Frankism

Forgot to remove my meme flag sorry

humans opress humans
because humans are retard sometimes
I mean many times
there s no solution till the ayyy come and bfto human species and laugh at our skeleton asses

>Frank rejected religious norms, and said his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible.
So he was Aleister Crowley before Aleister Crowley?

Because there aren't any jews or muslims to yell at in my vicinity. Either way discarding the useful knowledge from the enlightenment and sliding back into mass religion because "muh trad larp" is going full retard.

The western world has been forced to swallow the christ pill, so they're easy targets. Who cares who the goat fuckers worship?

Attached: 1559851549628.gif (222x533, 28K)

im not coping miley cyrus , btw she wears the cross prob had sex with it too

They hate us cuz they aint us. Dont overthink it, the parable of the sower perfectly explains the 4 pills, im working on a daily bible study thread breaking down the various parables one at a time.

We should compile a /polbible/

Attached: vtsFUTz.jpg (500x562, 93K)

I wouldn't doubt that she had sex with a cross. They made sure she was famous worldwide as a child so her descent into degeneracy would have the most impact possible on those who grew up watching her.

This

>christians complain about atheists even though they say they don't care or matter
>can never disprove Islam without disproving their own beliefs
When a Christian tells a Jew that they worship the same god, the Jew gets angry. When a Muslim tells a Christian that they worship the same god, the Christian gets angry, just the same as before. Christians resent Islam because they know in their hearts that it's what they need to be, but are selfish and refuse to accept it.

Attached: oh.jpg (433x358, 28K)

>When a Christian tells a Jew that they worship the same god, the Jew gets angry.

Attached: 420A8277-8C77-476D-A850-54824D6B6516.jpg (1862x1048, 129K)

>When a Christian tells a Jew that they worship the same god the Jew gets angry.

It's because you're literally worshiping another jew. Jews don't think god is human or jewish unlike christkeks.

They are usually virtue signaling leftist children(all leftists are people who did not grow up completely)who feel lost in the world and thus are going actively after 1 religion. Because they are from the Western countries, they are going after Christianity as would a child rebelling against his/her parents. They aren't going after the Muslims because the friends that they chose to have are telling them to like Muslims and not to attack them
More mature leftists atheists are going after and act violently all of the monotheistic religions, and that includes Islam sometimes. These idiots "respect" Islam so they don't attack it as much as the Christianity.
And then there are some grown up atheists that aren't going against the religions, they are going after the people who facilitate any kind of mental brainwashing and that includes the "cult" of the leftist thought, and only in certain situations.
That's me: I understand the good and the bad that the religion causes. I understand that people believing in God have a right to do so.
I respect their beliefs as long as these are not harmful to them or the people in general. That's why I will disagree with Islam and will go after the people spreading it, this religion is not compatible with my freedom. I will also go after the stupid leftists ideology that propagates their cult and the Muslims, by proxy.
I will even "pray" with Christians that don't know that I'm an atheist. Why cause a scene? It doesn't hurt me and makes them feel better.
I don't like to be preached to and I also don't preach. That way everyone's happy.

Because most atheists are left wing and non-western religions are on the protected groups list.

I hate all religion equally, they are all just a way to control the masses, but christianity controls my people, shackling them and preventing them from becoming jew-level slaveholders

I’m an atheist and I attack neither, but see both as ultimately problematic for the same reasons.

Their mothers are not dragging them to the mosque on Sundays.

> Christianity
>not a foreign religion

I'd have to disagree with you there. Islam is far more destructive and dangerous in a literal sense. Christianity has been infected by leftist ideology over time. There is no reason why you can't have Christian white nationalists.

I think you should keep it on, it suits you better.

How fucked can a society be to the point you install a spiritual order out of this word to put the humans in order lol

spirituality it's a strange place to be

we human species as a whole make spirituality very confusion and even oprresive

In your opinion, is the Christian religion, or maybe "religiousness" rather, beneficial to society?

It has always been this way. Religion is a valuable software to install onto humans that cause them to act as a collective. Thus strengthening their groups chance of survival.

It's simple, you can't argue with goatfuckers, they are a primitive sub-species

He proclaimed to be the messiah the jews were waiting for since forever. His little sect still goes on in the elite today.

Christianity is liberal now, Islam fits more with conservative ideologies

Why do you watch atheists who only attack Christians? I'm atheist and I attack all religions. Also, atheists only really live in the west and the west is really only full of christ cucks and their branching religions. We don't have many mudslimes to complain about. Also weebs need to be shot.

I'm an atheist and every religion is bullshit.

It does, but culturally speaking it is distinctly anti-white.

who cares you gonna end up killing all each other like savages

>Actual atheist from birth in a country of atheists.
We don't hate christfags for believing in their shit, we just openly question it. Satanism, judaism, shitskin religions and all that other gay shit is straight up tabboo. Your fedoras aren't atheists, they are retarded.
Your libtards that suck jewish cock while pretending to be atheists are not atheists, they just pretend to be to justify immorality.
Tldr: fedoras aren't atheists
Christians or atleast lutherans are tolerated,but considered weak for their beliefs of equality.

You are retarded, and you are the reason whites are a minority today. You don't know what Islam is. We live it everyday here. Muslims used white people as slaves since the 13th century. Did you know there was more white slaves by the muslims than african slaves that was brought to America?

Attached: IMG_20190610_200816.jpg (775x396, 56K)

b/c atheism is basically a jewish sect. It's lead by jews and pushed by jews. Jews are mostly anti-christian. They've a long history of persecuting Christians when given the chance.

they're shithouses
i'm an atheists and that's something which does my head in about other atheists

because the other religions are for non-whites and I'm not responsible for them.
if non-whites do retarded shit, well that's fine with me. But it's sad to see white men engaging in a jewish religion, a slave morality, a total pile of shit, unironically. It's unbecoming. You're the pinnacle of humanity. Act like it. Stop believing in santa claus.

>santa claus
I see the school kiddies found Jow Forums

Attached: D4491636-1D03-4108-8C13-65F315514C66.png (378x357, 81K)

What are you talking about nigger? I'm an atheist and I shit on you kikes, kike worshippers, and desert kikes alike everyday. Stop throwing out lame played out strawman arguments.

>Why do Atheists openly attack Christianity but not the other religions, primarily foreign ones such as Islam?
I think you probably don't know many atheists then, they specifically don't advocate for any religion, Christianity or otherwise. Why is Christianity the most common target then? Simple, most atheists live in christian countries, and atheists living in Muslim (for example) countries are pushed off the roof for their thoughts on God(s).

Because the Chad muslims will slit the atheists throat or throw them off buildings, or stone them for daring to question them. While Christian's will take the criticism.

Attached: 1558637420241.jpg (4120x2028, 538K)

because people prefer easy targets

Maybe because most of your atheists speak English and have been born into christian, therefor know about Christians more than the rest of religions?

Little story
>be iraqi born into an Islamic family
>question everything as it doesn't add up, much more like jewish accountants work
>eventually realize that Islam is bullshit
>rebel against the community and actually start a local FB page and talk about it.

I have never criticized christian peope for the fact that I don't know enough about them.

>and you are the reason whites are a minority today.
White men deciding to liberate their women is the reason.

Islam scores higher in oppression olympics than atheists do.
Also Muslims hit back. Their only redeeming quality.

I attack every religion. It has no place if humanity is to heal the planet and reach the stars.

Attached: git_gud_by_bringer_of_doom_da85y0o-pre.jpg (753x1062, 70K)

Because they are mostly butthurt white priviledged cuck who hate their boomer parents for forcing them to go to church on sunday all their chilhood and teenage years

Get fucked faggots

because atheists are almost entirely in the west and therefore are around christians

all religions are shit. next question

Attached: 41LMUsSTaNL.jpg (333x500, 20K)

>this confirmation bias
Did you actually try to find out if atheists attack Islam? Dawkins called Islam the greatest evil in the world today.

Because most atheists are in fact anti-christians, not atheists.

because the main point of atheism is not lack of belief in god, but being anti-christian

and entire atheist community denounced him for it

Maybe because despite what Fox News tells you, Muslims are a small fraction of the Western population and so insignificant on the society and politics of a country?
>why do atheists openly attack Christianity but not Zoroastranism?

Please find and entire atheist community and show me proof they all denounced him

Well spoken my leafy friend

Atheist here:
I don't realy care much about secular christians, however I am very much against the goatfucking, incest-ridden deathcult.

I think the better question is why Republicans hate Muslims when they agree on most issues?
>anti abortion
>homophobic
>want to shove religion into schools

Fear.

Dawkins did a complete 180 and started sucking muslim cock. Fuck that sellout.

when?

Fear.

Today the news talked about a woman killed by her husband and how it was a plague and how machismo was to blame and etc. Yet, right after that, they talked about an egyptian iman that has said that hitting women is permissible as long as you don't break her a bone (based on his interpretation of the Quran).

Do you think that they have blamed islam in the same way they have blamed men?

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, the Bibles and the Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous superstitions.

Attached: Quadrilogy.jpg (600x848, 46K)

Fuck kikes, fuck sandniggers, fuck christcucks, fuck pagans, fuck everyone.

I've met some atheist Iranians and they spent most of their time bashing Islam in particular, and scarcely mentioned Christianity.

Christian's are by far the most fun because they often dont really believe. It's the "cant recognize you at the liquor store" shit from people who never behave like they really believe that their decisions guide their fate for eternity in afterlife.

Because of things like suicide bombings, trucks of peace, acid attacks, rape gangs, and so on in that fashion.

They are cowards blinded by kikes.

This. Biblically illiterate christcucks are defacto universally against all OT prophets when they align against Muhammad in the particulars they are just too stupid to know what they are doing.

Attached: B72FFCE0-053D-4FB8-8DFA-5B5B7C9BAF88.jpg (853x822, 75K)

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Because they are sjw npcs

Attached: 1539283542080.png (900x605, 946K)

Show me that before the invasion of Iraq. Are you a neocon jew who cries in pain as he strikes someone? Grow the fuck up twit.

Attached: 7A9AD7EB-E925-4BEA-B787-9F189C6C7430.jpg (901x1024, 166K)

>Why do Atheists openly attack Christianity
Why don't Christians solve the Kidfucker Clergy problem?

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (940x1182, 147K)

And Protestants are as bad as Catholics

Attached: SBfuckers.jpg (981x1249, 183K)

The reason? They vote for pic related.

Attached: xbolsonaro-acre.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nCm39sGvZn.jpg (1086x652, 42K)

>1 post by this id

>white slaves by the muslims than african slaves that was brought to America
if you mean the Americas then no you are wrong, but if you mean just America as in USA then that's honestly not that surprising seeing as how few slaves actually went to the US

Attached: slaves.jpg (4787x3127, 1.46M)

Why don't Christians behead Islamists?

Because they're humongous pussies.

Slide thread but it's because their parents are christian

bump

Atheists do attack Islam, stridently since 9/11. Progressives don't, but who cares what they do?

OP is just another Christian aching to be a victim.

Attached: samamania.png (3538x810, 278K)

Why don't you?

yeah but the brown people gave the black folk freedom before the white folk did

hell yeah

Oh but I do; Every single disgusting neckbeard Muslim needs to be kept hundreds of miles away from any functioning civilization, hopefully with said distance being coated in minefields and snipers.

Bruh...answer me this
Do you know why there are no descendants of the slaves that the Arabs bought from West Africans all those hundreds of years ago? Just think about it; what could possibly have prevented those slaves from reproducing under the rule of the sultanate/caliphates they found themselves under?

Because the idea is that they're engaging in pragmatic activism dealing with that which is within their purview, but you knew that already and actually most famous atheists have been highly critical of Islam lately too. Zizek recently went after Zen Buddhism.

In an American quizz-show, that would get you the big prize.

Attached: jewish_mothers_of_athiests.png (734x1059, 271K)

Its not all atheist. Its the fedora ones. If youre old enough to post here you should be able to figure this one by yourself retard

Cultural marxism; look it up, wikipedia that

Dumb american xD What make you think they did not reproduced? They just didn't put that on the children and tried to forget in order to live free and happily. Only black americans bring their ancestry pain to justify fact that they are losers

Is that why the more non-religious the West becomes the more open to the foreign invasion?

This is just delusional, atheists won't attack religion, but still, christianity is probably the chillest one out there.

kinda yes. Europe culture is build on christianity foundation. Social behaviour, ethical rules, common view on world. Every culture have their owns so if communist capitalist EU is blurring borders of what is acceptable, making us vulnerable and open to idea that everything is ok we gonna lose in culture war with immigrants. Soon or sooner. ( by we gonna lose i mean united europe. west gonna lose, east is ok)