Raptors Win Tonight

If the Raptors win then we no longer insult Canadians for the rest of the month. If they lose we will shitpost them to death for eternity

Attached: 9E647CF0-705B-4707-A0ED-B6FF08DE7219.jpg (640x424, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTsa_g5eu-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=CTsa_g5eu-E

Thanks for the heads up chiam

There has been no greater moment in Canada’s history than today. And you post a dumb southpark clip? Canada is truly gone

>mah sports.
Fucking boomers ruined this country.
Yeah, they got newspapers but they spent most of thier time on the sports page while pretending to be informed.
Caring about spectator sports is zig npc tier

>win apehoop
>get Jow Forums immunity
Nope

>much sportsball

>caring about nigger ball

>imagine getting emotionally invested in the outcome of a game played by millionaires

>implying they didn’t earn it
Commie please

Who cares? If they win, I go to work tomorrow while they go their millions. if they lose, I go to work tomorrow while they go their millions. How many of those faggots are even from Toronto? It's all a joke.

tactical rake ready raptors blow

Attached: 013828621814.jpg (900x900, 147K)

Only fat social outcasts hate sports as much as you

how many canadians are on the team though

Sports only meaning in modern society is to keep the slaves fat and stupid why do you think that poison is allowed to be sold as food?

there's more than just that, for example Pascal Siakam has a really inspirational story. He gave up becoming a priest like 8 years ago to start playing basketball in cameroon, then moved to texas, played for NM for 2 years before making the draft for the raptors. many such good stories.

Do you just hate seeing people succeed in life due to their talent and perseverance?

>bringing up their millions
lol you indignant piece of shit

>OH WOW NIGGERBALL

Niggers with a ball. Who gives a fuck?

If they win, I'm going to post endless anti-american threads instead. not because i don't like americans, but because I'm a cunt that likes to hijack things to make people miserable and mad.

Attached: your mom.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>it matters which guy throws a ball into a circle more often
Bluepilled

not even mad everyone that is a decent person hates the warriors

>watching niggerball

Toronto slogan is even niggerfied

"we the north"

We ARE the north you dumb niggers

Attached: 15584046029241.jpg (218x224, 14K)

they've always sucked.

tfw you don't want golden fag state to win, but you also really don't want gayronto to win either.

Attached: ap_502028479187-e0fc2edbd8f0337a73bd89a1b8441fdba82b9cb3-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 109K)

Did you forget my original post? I'm talking about people who legitimately act pissy at work and bitch all day because their team lost. People who get that wrapped up in it are pathetic. Deal with it, faggot.

How's that wall coming along, burger?

I like to add a comma after the We to make it a declaration.

also:

> WE

Do you realize how many niggers you have?

They haven’t won the Stanley Cup in like 32 years so I can continue to make fun of them. Also, how many Canadian players are on the raptors?

Yeah that’s gonna be a no from no on watching or caring about basketball

>Did you forget my original post? I'm talking about people who legitimately act pissy at work and bitch all day because their team lost
no one i know is like this you are projecting a fake kind of person

if this does exist its only the day after and only if they lost money like a dumbass

All dem b KANADIAN BVLLS mofo ne1 kan b Kanadian

I see it all the time at work.

how exactly do they act pissy? do you work in the ghetto?

sorry but i cant abide by the no raking rule if they win

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but boy do I love me some apehoop. Watching Lebron's career go down in flames has been so entertaining.

Basketball, like hockey is at least fast paced. Football and baseball are slow and shit

Go Raptors. Tired of seeing GS win all the fucking time. Durant gunna get played and he gunna fuck that calf up good. Screencap this.

wakanucks?

DAS RITE

Attached: 1540172873752.jpg (1264x448, 92K)

if you like sports you are a nigger faggot. I couldnt give a fuck less how a "canadian" team does when its chocked full of american or straight african niggers. they have literately 0 connection to this country

>niggerball

Attached: 1425014403855.jpg (88x117, 4K)

No real human cares about nigger-ball, nigger.

Attached: 0osrF3i.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Raptors are co-owned by two telecomm companies that most Canadians despise for their monopoly on cellphone plans. Yet everybody is on the raptors bandwagon. They both own national sports netowrks that constantly air raptors (and blue jays) ads to indoctrinate Canadians into rooting for them. their highlite shows always start with Jays and Raptors, even when they suck. Basically a giant money making scam and most Canadians fell for it. They play 2000 miles from me, but people here are going crazy like they're a local team. There's going to be an outdoor viewing party and 1000s are expected to attend.

Never have watched basketball but it looks really boring.

Someone was telling me that tickets were going for 60k courtside

Powerful!

I stopped caring about the Jays when they changed the name of the Skydome, if they change it back maybe I'll start paying attention

Deal.

Who gives a fuck about chimphoop?

I like this attitude. Nigger-ball is ridiculous in the first place, but at least it keeps the apes amused.

Attached: 133676309.jpg (1215x1031, 482K)

96k for game 6 tickets