Blitz/pol/ - Kraut/pol/ & eternal Anglo General - Brit/pol/ Edition

Special Edition for the SPD- und CDU-ler, for specifically, love.

>upcoming elections
Brandenburg: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwbb
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/brandenburg.htm
Saxony: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwsn
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/sachsen.htm

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>10 candidates officially make it into the Tory leadership race
order-order.com/2019/06/10/10-candidates-officially-make-tory-leadership-race/

>'You get £800k in EU funding!' Brexiteer MP exposes lobby groups Project Fear Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/1138499/brexit-news-bbc-news-tory-leadership-contest-deal-no-deal-cbi-dominic-raab-video

>Irrelevant alt-lite throwback to 2016 makes 400 page whiny complaint about 2 thieving twinks
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

>Woman bewildered as boyfriend is convinced she's 'reincarnation of an evil witch'
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-bewildered-boyfriend-convinced-shes-16494151

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW [unchanged]

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative, counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Attached: blitzpol.png (1000x616, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VsaL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkiM48_7FAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU
youtube.com/watch?v=k-hBMbKQu2k
youtube.com/watch?v=z2k0igPXt5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XM_vefU_pTE
youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Aja5TpMAAqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OJBePo4gbY8
youtube.com/watch?v=5kWADI4umuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: igirisu-min-1.png (1100x1000, 231K)

Attached: BBC BRITISH.jpg (618x387, 41K)

what is this thread please

Attached: 1545168093408.jpg (1080x810, 355K)

archive.is/4VsaL

Kikes: Talking about jewish conspiracy is anti-semitic

Also kikes: Articulate a foreign Jewish conspiracy to intervene in our democracy and stop Corbyn from becoming prime minister with audio recording of it.

Attached: supremacy.png (479x475, 286K)

Nice, re-direct the Norfeners to here, too.

Attached: 1556225192131.png (640x783, 558K)

>merging these 2 generals
Maybe not a bad idea for late night cross redpilling.
I'm going to Hamburg in a few months germanbros. Wat do

Brit/pol/ got anschluß'd to Kraut/pol/.

See Antifa, swimming trash.

Attached: get-out.jpg (1500x938, 484K)

the UK is a shameful country populated by cucks. The government has never been able to control it, and will continue to do so." It is a shame that, for this reason alone, you are unwilling to engage. Your failure to speak about the issues can lead to the same thing from you, the reader: "It's all your fault, because you voted for it." This argument is a bit like saying: You must either vote against your partner's behavior for him to continue, or you must accept his behavior. It will often follow something like: "It just doesn't bother me. I'm perfectly fine." This is often the worst argument that has ever been made. One would think that everyone would be able to understand what is going on. But if we truly need to be talking about this topic, we must start with understanding and supporting one another. The problem is that, as I mentioned, the United Kingdom has never been able to control who lives or who dies. When was the last time you had any idea? You voted for it, now you have a right to remain silent . You don't even know who he could possibly be, because we are not sure what they are doing at home. We are supposed to be protecting the other. A more realistic option for protecting the citizenry in the in the cannery industry.

>Wat do
shitpost more on anime forum while your country is being destroyed, your woman raped and man slaughtered by Muzzshits

Attached: nikki-sinclaire-with-nigel-farage.jpg (264x326, 88K)

it is frankensteins monster, an alliance made in the garden of deities that will destroy /ptg/

Why ain't you fucking your gf and rather hang up on Jow Forums?

Ein verficktes Blatt.

What have you done to our threads?

Attached: TEW SCOOPS.jpg (600x582, 37K)

Is there supposed to be a lot of those fags there?

Would any German qts like a Brexit Bad Boy?

Well it would be a change to have the Germany flag for a while I suppose.

This:

Attached: this.jpg (1200x873, 131K)

>Ein verficktes Blatt.
Es einen Verzählterung der Niederlassene oder der Kreativehaupt-Dassen des können Abteilungen der Niederlassene.

I don't think there has ever been a place quite like the Niederlassene. We know that it is very important because not only as a place for the religious Jews, which were mostly living in this country, but also in this country in general were religious Jews who wanted to become fully part of society. So they went from the ghetto, from the concentration camps. This was a place among us in which they hoped to grow as Jews. Then they were forced to leave the concentration camps and settle in the Niederlassene.

The Niederlassene is a special place because it is one of the few places in German society with a lot and lots of Jewish population. So they had always felt a deep part of their culture and they felt they had been part of the Jewish life, but never fully fully accepted and appreciated by the wider society. They came here and had a very profound influence, whether as individuals or communities.

And, even after the war came out, after the Nazi regime had come to power, all the people who had formerly been involved in the Nieder

Hamburg is the "high castle" of the worst kind of Leftism; haven't been there myself, but that's, what they'd tell you and what you'd see in the media.

I would unironically play this game

Why the fuck are the Brits here? Now we will have to deal with Anti-Racist Brits and Peaceful Hippy Canacucks. God I hate my life.

Fucking Hamburgers.

Attached: HamburgerTOPCUISINE.jpg (225x225, 10K)

relax richthofen its just a bit of fun

Attached: 045054054056405.jpg (1080x852, 90K)

You leaves never fail to make me cringe with your awfully blue-pilled leaf-posts;

Face it many frog-posters will be way more successful than you sad virgins ever will be; the future is based and red-pilled, get over it losers.

Attached: 1557485400073.jpg (550x705, 54K)

Terrorism is fun to Brits, gee I almost knew this, it's like.... I wonder why 1776 happened.....makes me ???wonder???

Attached: gibguns.jpg (960x926, 55K)

Imagine how that feels when your colony completely hates you even 400 years later because you were such a fucking prick. I wonder if they ever feel bad, like "Oh wow, these were REAL people, who have lives, and actually want to live...." ever come to mine?

Attached: Americans.jpg (720x720, 125K)

Thanks for the warning. I will make sure that I'm only racist in deniable ways.
What should I say to German qts (or slags) to make them want to jump on the ol' sausage roll?

you need to look a bit deeper, youve no idea how bad things really are

Try it with "have sex"; works every time.

Attached: 1551461340774.png (890x960, 416K)

Oh you mean when a bunch of English were only armed with hunting rifles and a cannon and were shot at by their own military that they paid for? If I use my big English brain that I inherited, I would suggest, that would be my first fucking clue.

she's asleep and we fugged already today. making Britshits realize they are failures in life is more important though

>the UK is a shameful country populated by cucks.
Fucking this. They have no balls, their police defended trash who were raping little children

imagine to be so cucked, that there was no backslash against politicians. UK is dead, Brits are dead

Empire WILL NOT raise again. Just laugh at these fucking pieces of shit and let them die like little cucked retards they are

THE GREAT SHITSTAIN HAS FALLEN

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 94K)

Makes me think of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkiM48_7FAc

Before you claim the revolutionary war was anything like modern revolutionaries, it was anti-tax aka anti-English slavery revolt that was done by English patriots against an oppressive Commie-loving country. It will happen again with any right-wing movement, they will be counteracted by their own military they fucking paid for. Liberals own the military.

You know what? I liked Krakow when I was there.
As for our politicians, well it's happening... Slowly. People can see what's happening. Don't let the fake news con you.

And before retards go "No, the military is definitely on the side of the right-wingers", I claim bullshit. What right-winger do you see that agrees for a US Marine to get paid $19k/year with a family of 4 children and a wife? Bullshit. It's commies that own the military.

Ubisoft releasing a major game that is set in a post-Brexit London, where the protagonists are black and Muslims fighting against totalitarianism.

>i did this thing to you 250 years ago
is this usual krautpol fare?
im not about to claim anything, why are you so mad about it, my telling you to look deeper was at the first part of your comment above about laughing at terrorism.
dont be this much of a fucking brainlet, hold yourself to a higher standard

Night, lads.

Attached: 1554146062734.jpg (1121x1023, 125K)

>Muslims and niggers are anti-totalitarianism
That's some good fucking humor.
Brit telling anyone to have a standard. Oh god, here we go.

Blacks and Muslims ARE totalitarian.

its for the best, this are about to worse on this thread

Attached: 1544136508813.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

tata lad

Attached: 2b7.jpg (508x508, 192K)

Beautiful things happen when British and German combine

Attached: lemmy.jpg (1024x681, 223K)

>I liked Krakow when I was there.
Okay you have my respect bong I'm proud ethnic Krakowiak it's good to know you've enjoyed your time here

But FFS you need a revolution ASAP. you produce such fucking degeneracy it's impossible to even describe, have you seen that latest Netflix show for Brits? "Sex Education" it's called about some cuckold white Brit who's crush is getting plowed by some ugly nigger

Attached: f6e250c330c931a02e78b63cd645003a_XL.jpg (900x612, 203K)

Listen, we forget history, things repeat. Clearly being in a relationship with you is bad for the US, considering you are more likely to be subjected to Communist-loving Hippies than the US. Forgetting history is the problem here. When we were under British, French, and Spanish tyranny, mix racing was encouraged, as well as, promoted. So was being a drunken slave, and doing drugs, and spending our money on fancy parties... as well as literally zero intervention to stop the Black Plague. We had to do something to stop our genocide entirely. We have helped you a thousand and one times, and you only shit on us. We are YOUR friend, but are you ours?

Although contemporaries say that [Hitler] loved reading works by German authors, Nietzsche in particular, "there is no sign of Goethe, Schiller, Dante, Schopenhauer or Nietzsche in his library.[2]" He is said to have believed that Shakespeare was far superior to Goethe and Schiller. He had a copy of Georg Müller [de]'s 1925 translation of Shakespeare's collected works.

Attached: germany-fan-disappointment-crying-16916259-mfbqtemplateidrenderscaledpropertybildheight349-e13851355 (932x700, 123K)

Tell me what the British have done for the Americans besides spy on our citizens and try to subject us for hundreds of years?

Can you play as the bad guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

Oh we will be the bad guys, like always, don't you worry about that, wouldn't want your top hat to fall off onto the floor and your servant have to come clean up the mess.

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES

Attached: digit dude.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: Final 4 survivors.jpg (912x514, 139K)

Yep, had a beer sat down on the left of that picture.
I agree that we have a very serious problem with state promoted degeneracy and general baboonery.
The hope is that insisting on Breggsit will galvanise enough of the population to remember something that still exists in their genes that wants to stand up for its right to exist.
In the meantime we insist on the referendum result and mock the hypocrisy of the Satanic forces and their legion of useful idiots.

>Clearly being in a relationship with you is bad for the US
has being in a relationship with the US ever worked out for another country besides Israel?
what stake do you have in the well being of the US and how would you even define it?

if you cant innately see that the flag your posting under hasnt represented you, your family or your folk for centuries, hasnt had your interests at heart in the slightest, has only seen you as an economic resource to exploit like talmudic cattle, for all of your lifetime, then youre wasting your time trying to engage me in national histories as thats the first premise that needs to be understood.
my kike flag doesnt represents me or mine, that abomination of the unified german flag doesnt represent any of them posting here either, we are all on the same side here.

I had a face-to-face conversation with an adult British man who said, "I grew up in an incredibly right-wing environment." I said, "Oh yeah?" to which he responded, "Yes. I never knew my father, and my 3 siblings, well, we all have different dads, and my mother was single, always bringing guys over, but she said a couple things that might have been right-wing. And I can tell you, that right-wing environments are bad."

youtube.com/watch?v=k-hBMbKQu2k

Only E3 2019 worth mentioning

If you're a real American then past is past and we have a common problem now.
I don't really play vidya these days but representing a post-Brexit popular government putting down a chimp out would be comfy.

>he reveals himself
youre a lost cause lad, your problems lie much closer to home

Na not really lad

me fackin telly licence innit

Like you, and the Germans, who have to admit the white Americans are your superior and that you are a monkey compared, otherwise, shove your peace treaty up your ass.

newfag

Yeah, I have zero reason to be upset that a group of English people kidnapped a bunch of Irish children and sold them into sex slavery and labor slavery into the New World.
So you admit that we are your superior?

ni ni

interesting

>MFW

Attached: 1526833865236.gif (270x200, 1.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=z2k0igPXt5Q

Attached: 6.jpg (648x863, 112K)

>White
>Americans
Think they went extinct, Obama

Attached: stop.jpg (248x203, 11K)

>a group of English people kidnapped a bunch of Irish children and sold them into sex slavery and labor slavery into the New World.
>implying slavery isnt based
ive never sold a slave, youve never been a slave anymore than the rest of us are, why are you upset?

Because when I say "Americans" you think we are all black and are super racist towards the whites, aka me, who live here. I have this experience with EVERY shitty European. You sold my ancestors as slaves, and now want to be my friend. You understand, my lineage will come back and kill you all off, for good, and repopulate our native lands. It's a honor for you. Good for you.

we need to talk about these, or whatever these are:
youtube.com/watch?v=XM_vefU_pTE

youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Attached: russell-brand-on-stage-for-nbc-today-everett.jpg (620x760, 51K)

>An American trying to take the moral high ground on the basis of slavery

sides

>white slavery is like black slavery so I can use the things we tell blacks to whites to justify their enslavement and rape
Oh boy, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Be racist towards me one more time, dyke faggot. Ask the Germans, you fuck with my family, I fuck with your threads for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aja5TpMAAqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OJBePo4gbY8

what are these creatures? kikes?

>an American who's family were slaves goes on a rant about being enslaved
>kek, what a nigger
>I'm not racist towards whites and feel zero empathy towards them

56%

What the fuck is this nigger talking about?

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

Only black slavery was made illegal, whites were slaves well into the 1900s.
>but what do I know, the British are smurtter!!!!!

You know exactly what I am discussing, nigger.

>Oh boy, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Be racist towards me one more time, dyke faggot. Ask the Germans, you fuck with my family, I fuck with your threads for years.
kek.
do it padraig

youtube.com/watch?v=5kWADI4umuM

Fuck you, I hope USA nukes your shithole country.

he thinks hes in the 18th century

Attached: MARCH.webm (854x480, 2.4M)

My fellow Amerimutt seems quite butthurt

Attached: Snowy fox.jpg (3000x2000, 1.23M)

Get a life you sad twat

Attached: tim.jpg (489x328, 19K)

The thing about Americans is they're so self-deluded, so infantile and so lacking in banter you genuinely can't tell whether they're joking or completely serious when they say they're a Hwite man and claim others to be mutts or black, seriously the sheer amounts of cope I've seen from Americans is something completely different from anything else I've ever seen in my life.
>I...I'm not Turkish! I come from Italy
>I'm urrrh actually native American!
>BUT I SWEAR I'M WHITE

Attached: 1494446316610.jpg (356x321, 33K)

oh god, see what I mean, you summon the British and 95% of them are Jewish. Jesus fucking Christ Kraut, and here I thought USA and Germany were making ways. Always setting yourselves back and up for failure.

Are Europeans anything besides disappointing? Can you like, do the opposite of that, once? At all? HELLO? SOMEBODY?

Attached: fox.webm (640x360, 2.22M)

>be white slave
>finally obtain freedom
>oh look, randomly, USA + GB are best friends
>guess what, whitey, you're going to war!
>*gets drafted*
>*gets killed*
>your newly freed children get to grow up without a father
>it's the fault of the British

Elegant creatures

Attached: Kissy Foxes.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

fry and brand are

I mean this totally, I have no fucking idea what the fuck you are on about. Your replies have been the most incoherent and ridiculous shit I've ever seen on Jow Forums, and its fucking Jow Forums

Attached: why.jpg (653x436, 237K)

truly mans best friend.
theyve been with us longer than women, we were domesticating dogs before monogamy

Attached: wolf.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

You like hearing things that you've clearly have yet to hear before? You just wait.

middle aged burgers

>be white slave
>finally obtain freedom
>still think of yourself as a slave multiple generations later
what did niggers mean by this

And don't forget the honkler

Attached: lemmy in heaven.jpg (1280x800, 211K)

>irish

Attached: Hehe fox.jpg (284x177, 6K)

gave you birth as a nation?
They are your parents, my fellow burger.