Please, folks. Please rise up

TV licences: Up to 3.7 million over-75s to pay licence fee
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48583487 and suck my dick if you don't have AdBlock yet.
This is fucking outrageous. The fact that one should have to have a licence just to watch TV in the first place, much less that now they are even raping seniors for more shekels, is fucking unbelievable. Your whole country nowadays is fucking unbelievable.

Attached: 1503225733642.jpg (600x800, 102K)

The story in your screenshot enrages me more.

It just never fucking stops. The sheer volume of fuckery that goes on in England nowadays just reinforces to me how much the world would be better if the fucking Germans had won the war. England needs a good hard nuking, and no mistake.

Attached: 1507052283506.jpg (720x706, 77K)

The silence and cowardice are also pretty unbelievable. England doesn't even deserve to survive. Thousands of years of resistance to invasions, and now the inhabitants just knuckle under out of political correctness. This is not a joke, people. We are literally watching the self-inflicted death of a once-great nation. RIP, Churchill, and I'm sure we could generate energy from your unwonted grave-spinning.

Attached: 1512016568563.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Last bump.
This is not a troll post, it is a post more mourning one of my mother countries, and the facts of the matter hurt. It is not easy at all watching the disappearance of a country that played so much a part in history. By the time the Jews and niggers are done, there will be nothing left, and it hurts like a motherfucker.

Attached: w87vvv7acoh6ji6tjkfy.png (720x703, 613K)

It's a tragedy. The only silver lining is that civil unrest is now inevitable. Look forward to the 2020s. Things are going to get exciting as the boomers begin to die out. The young are totally polarized, it won't be a peaceful generational transition.

>civil unrest is now inevitable.
We can only hope, because right now, the situation is dire.

Attached: 15059903.jpg (720x899, 64K)

Attached: 1560210176356.jpg (600x800, 155K)

Attached: 5938.jpg (677x737, 107K)

Also, just noticed that, and well done. England needs a good nuclear carpet-bombing.

Attached: 1431073276408.jpg (624x810, 322K)

It is. Declining testosterone and other post-industrial problems aside, there's nothing fundamentally different about human beings now compared to humans over the last ten thousand years. The methods of control that we are subject to, the digital panopticon - that's new. But that requires infrastructure, fiber lines, intelligent people maintaining delicate systems. All of these things will degrade as average IQ falls and low quality people are elevated to positions of power. I'm not saying things will get better, but I'll enjoy watching the little utopia these people think they're creating crumble around them. Unfortunately, the Tony Blairs, the Theresa Mays - they'll be surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards, but I'll take some satisfaction nonetheless. Whatever happens after that, happens.

Sounds like he could use a redbull kek

Attached: sh4oud498ok11.jpg (650x400, 24K)

I feel that it's going to be both interesting and entertaining, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
True fact.

Most of the time it’s young women WILLINGLY hooking up with much older men. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow but even young girls are turbo sluts.

I feel that you have gotten hard off-track, fren. Because just fucking no. 11-yo white girls don't go looking for middle-age Pakis to rape them.

Attached: 1509114984773.jpg (640x640, 73K)

I think you’re in denial and using these cases as a coping mechanism. It’s got to wound your ego, young man like yourself being overlooked by white women. They don’t even look for someone better than you, quite the opposite...they go for the lowest hanging fruit because in all honesty they crave being abused by ugly violent men.

>they crave being abused by ugly violent men.

Attached: 201.jpg (640x640, 193K)

look at the face of that man. thats the face of the man who wipes his shit on the food of his customers that he serves

>RIP, Churchill
get a load of this goy

Attached: hjhjhc.png (352x399, 252K)

the whole world is burning. britain is an orwellian hellscape nightmare and we're going to be a shitskin spic trash hellscape nightmare.

Attached: binyourexistence.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

Well good thing their laws will become even more draconian against the native populace, putting them even more at a disadvantage to actually accomplish anything, eh? Bread and circuses are much too powerful, and individuals are shut down quickly.

>churchill

Oh boomer

No, let them continue to be a living example of endgame that is multiculturalism.

Attached: 1559796347013.jpg (1023x576, 50K)

Draconian legalism is inevitable, the British state has made that clear. Even in (relatively speaking) good times. They're going to crack down anyway, so let it happen. The reaction is the thing that's unpredictable, bread and circuses only last for so long. Wait for a real financial crisis that makes 2008 look quaint, wait for a major power outage. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to and hopeful for political solutions, but it's time to start anticipating and planning for worst case scenarios.

Churchill caused this shit. Fuck that Jew loving fat faggot.

I believe the people in power know that, and thus pull the nuts slowly and carefully, so as not to create an overnight revolution. By the time pople start waking up, they will be in the minority.

That's entirely possible, and even likely. As I said hereHowever, I disagree with you that the people in power are calm and collected, slowly pulling the levers at just the right moment. I think the European refugee crisis was a coordinated effort between the EU and the US state department to speed the process of demographic replacement up. Even before the refugee crisis, ethnonationalism has been on the rise in Europe for the last twenty years. The crisis was an attempt to speed things up because they realize they have limited time. Ultimately I don't know what's going to happen, but neither do you.

Aren't you an adorably angry little leaf twink today. Come up here, sit on uncle Anglo's knee and tell me all about your bundle of vexations. You can even do a little wee on my knee if you want, just... don't tell your parents, eh? There's a good lad.

Attached: lau23998.gif (220x180, 270K)

There should literally be murders. In Minecraft.