New Mexico

What is New Mexico like?

Attached: new_mexico_its_better_than_old_mexico_t_shirt-r4a9b96f6efde42f6a79411b211fef962_k2ggc_307.jpg (307x307, 14K)

Mexico but worse

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

Bump

Lived there for 6 months. Enjoyed it and only had 1 small issue with a Mexican. Morally red, politically blue. It's a unique place.

It's like a desert but with garbage.

high-altitude, makes you tired. afternoon thunderstorms. art galleries.

Comfy but kinda poor

spics and navajos
t. farmington

>poverty
>meth
>illiteracy
>Mexicans
>"Native Americans"
>Old people that can't afford California and think Arizona is too hot
>Beautiful landscape

Did I miss anything?

30 years ago it seemed cool, bjt now its run by leftists.. move to bama..

only fat fucks cant handle higher altitudes.

i drove through there once and saw literally nobody and i drove through some weird small town and everything was closed and nobody in sight

>What is New Mexico like?
Aside from Albuquerque and Santa Fe, pretty nice.
Though there are signs of things going downhill, thanks to the idiots in Santa Fe, and in partucular the idiot of a governor who's apparently pushing for (a) sanctuary *state* status, and (b) gun control.

What's pretty interesting is that it's easy to start fights with the older hispanic families by calling them "Mexican" -- they're *quick* to let you know they "ain't a dirty Mexican."

Attached: America - For Context.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

its really not that bad
i lived in albuquerque for 3 years people said there were alot of homeless and meth heads but the damn place is so spread out that you dont even really notice unless youre actively looking around
its nice that everything is dirt cheap there. had a nice 1 bd apartment for 700, that was twice as big as the one i had lived in previously in SF that went for 1200 and had a community toilet

How are relations between whites and Hispanics there?

Wow, I want see it.

Can't speak for Albuquerque or Santa Fe, but the rest of state's Mexican population loves and respects whites. So much that they will correct you if you call them Mexican. They will try to say their family is from Spain or somehow lacks Mexican Indian ancestry. Up in the mountains it's as beautiful as any alpine climate but the majority of the state is dry desert. Not worth living in.

lots of meth for some reason

Mexico but with more gibs and more niggers.

Attached: 3qce7dc69i331.jpg (1069x872, 117K)

A good portion of the states Hispanics have been here since the land was annexed by America after the Mexican American war. Since the economy is pretty bad here relatively few illegals have moved here recently which is nice.
Generally we have learned to leave each other alone while borrowing some of the better parts of each others culture occasionally. Although in general the Hispanics are probably a drain on our society it is probably the best that can be hoped for given the circumstances.

It's okay if you like sand, rocks, and being around a bunch of nukes.

I think you are thinking of Arizona. Except the nuke part, we got lots of them.

Too many spics, same as Texas.

Can confirm, t.notamexican

Same as the entire Earth.

Very true, spics are a virus.