Thoughts on the incel epidemic? Why does it exclusively affect the far/alt-right?

Thoughts on the incel epidemic? Why does it exclusively affect the far/alt-right?

Attached: Incel Def.png (984x706, 69K)

Have Sex

The thing ellen pao astroturfed?

The sexual revolution of women from bondage due to Christianity followed by men. Whites are not meant to live as Christians. Which is patriarchy. Were meant to live in duality. Patriarchy stunk us up. Cuckoidism is a definitive symptom. Its caused by entitlement mentality. The failure of every civilization.

because the left incels become gay and no longer incels by definition

incels just means anybody who isn't a cunt or a faggot now so who fucking cares.

Schizo

Attached: 1560088869590.jpg (800x448, 54K)

it doesn't. the lefties are just better at being blue pilled orbiters and never admit they never get any sex

Attached: 1560101869698-pol.jpg (599x470, 170K)

Because alt-right politics is the product of an immature, self-centered worldview that's incompatible with healthy relationships. Men who have this worldview are inherently psychologically repulsive to women, because they are still mentally and socially children. It's not just women though. Most mature men view them as repulsive as well.

>Thoughts on the incel epidemic? Why does it exclusively affect the far/alt-right?
its not... tons of guys on the lefty sites? the soibois, white knights, allies? they are in the same boat. they just orbit "woke females" who still fuck chad and whine to theior soi orbiters. They are incels too.

ha. leftist ideology? sounds like bullshit college kids sit around smoking pot come up with. its childish, peace and love hippie ideology. its not real world.

Are you retarded

Let's compare.

Alt-right incel worldview:
>Women are all whores and need to be put in their place
>Nevertheless women owe me sex just because I exist
>Women won't give me sex because some imaginary force (Jews, george soros, [insert current boogeyman here]) is trying to advance women's sexual freedom
>Everyone who isn't white is the enemy
>Nevertheless almost all white men are cucks and basedboys and aren't worthy of my attention or friendships
>Guess I'll jack off to pure 2D anime girls instead

Healthy adult male worldview:
>Women are just like men and desire sex, and there's nothing wrong with that
>I need to build myself up: work out, become financially stable, and sociable. As a consequence, women will naturally be attracted to me and want to have sex with me.
>Women don't want to have sex with a man who isn't strong or stable.
>People of other races have value as human beings.
>I need to talk to other men and make friends with them. Having a good social circle is great for my mental well-being and my professional life. While I won't get along with everyone, there are plenty out there who would make good friends and acquaintances.
>Wow, my life is great, I'm in shape, and have money. Time to go out with the guys and meet a good woman. I should have no problem finding one.

So one is based in logic and observing the world and drawing a conclusion, and the other is based on living in a deluded fantasy where you see the world as you want it to be, not as it is?

How does it exclusively affect the right? I lived in Portland among the most far-left faggots you could imagine, and you better believe they were the thirstiest beta excuses for "men" I have ever met in my life.

Caused by rampant female hypergamy. If you’re not a Chad you may get laid once a year.

I agree. Back when we still whipped women and forced them to lick our feet things were alot better

>the only people who experience frustration with romantic relationships are white straight male americans

does anyone actually believe this?

>Why does it exclusively affect the far/alt-right?
That's easy to answer.
The right wants to find true love. Meanwhile, men on the left move like predators, using women movements and protests as an excuse to get close to women so they can fuck them.

Attached: Preds.png (625x605, 57K)

>Why does it exclusively affect the far/alt-right?
Beta white knights are apolitical. Right wing niggers are just more likely to be bitter rather than solely pathetic.

The first one is based off of reality while the second is childish ideological nonesense that doesn't take into account the fact that most of society are fucking retarded