Justin Bieber is completely red-pilled. Here are the facts:

Justin Bieber is completely red-pilled. Here are the facts:

- his family is supportive of the Conservative Party of Canada. Bieber gave PM Harper a photo-op during the 2011 federal campaign.

- he was caught on camera early in his career repeatedly saying nigger

- he dumped a mexican for a pure-bred white girl

- he is a loud and proud evangelical and literally won’t stop telling his fans to find Christ

- he liked a post from Trump on Instagram during the 2016 campaign

- it was reported he was considering playing the 2016 GOP convention until his jew manager told him not to do it

- he got caught on camera drunk talking shit about Bill Clinton and vandalizing a picture of him

- he fucks bitches and hates the media

Why are we not all beliebers anons?

t. not Justin Bieber

Attached: 6F0A6524-4A61-4FD7-99FE-5B2D22D3CAB8.jpg (1125x1212, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mOEpgAHT5ew
washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/07/10/what-could-be-the-source-of-justin-biebers-bill-clinton-animosity/?utm_term=.755eaa2c412a&noredirect=on
washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/07/10/what-could-be-the-source-of-justin-biebers-bill-clinton-animosity/
abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/10/miley-cyrus-refuses-career-advice-from-70-year-old-jewish-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a faggot who probably got fucked to get where's he at.

Based leaf
I'm going to undo the dislike on his baby video

move over pewdiepie

>t. not Justin Bieber
you and bieber should put shotguns into your mouths and just fucking end it all.

He posted black lives matter on Instagram like 1-2 years ago

He is complicit in pushing degeneracy on the masses. Justin Bieber deserves nobody's respect.

Attached: 5D3B5D7CC16B45AAB2094FBDCFCA986A.jpg (765x743, 161K)

Tom Cruise would unironically whoop his ass. Tom Cruise is crazy, in better shape than most people half his age, goes rock climbing for fun, scales tall buildings and dangles himself from helicopters just because he wants to be the best he can be. Bieber is a skinnyfat wigger with a big mouth. Give Cruise three months to train for a bout and he'd murder this little faggot.

Fight Tom Cruise? Like fist fight? I don't get it.

Holy fuck imagine if Biebz browsed Jow Forums?

Don’t mess with Tim Xenu Cruise, Beaver is about get audited.

Attached: C2B4AF25-8A4E-4B3E-AFAE-C0DE9212F9C9.gif (467x352, 180K)

like he controls his instagram

turbo manlet over compensating..

Evangelicals are the goodest of goys and the Conservative Party is completely cucked.

>a loud and proud evangelical/won’t stop telling his fans to find Christ
>he fucks bitches
Childless product of the Kike industry.

They're both manlets. Tom Cruise is one of the very few who learned.

He's the only Canadian that can afford the food prices these days

>he got caught on camera drunk talking shit about Bill Clinton and vandalizing a picture of him
Proofs?

Now that he is an adult he is probably aware how he was used as a child to promote this stuff. Beiber is the next Goebbles just wait and see

Attached: notetoself.jpg (321x386, 24K)

Tom cruise was a multi time state qualifier in nj high school wrestling. If you wrestled you know what i mean. You will whip 95% of the average dick lickers walking the street cause its muscle memory to double leg a average twat. Also He does stupid stunts is obviously way fucking coear and cazy as fuck.

>the beebs
>cucked cruise
>let's talk about it
Everyone in this thread deserves a bullet in the head

B A I T
A
I
T

The only thing that saves Bieber is that he married a good Baldwin girl. Hope he get's out of the cancerous Jewish industry and builds his family.

>he was caught on camera early in his career repeatedly saying nigger
come on guys, nice meme but we can BE racist without acting racist to be edgy.

>his family is supportive of the Conservative Party of Canada
oh wow so radical and edgy

>imagine giving a flying fuck about Justin Bieber or Tom Criuse

It was Usher

Justin is 5'7 at best irl. I took my girlfriend to one of his shows during the Purpose tour. It was a surprisingly solid show, but Justin is tiny and was rail thin.

There’s nothing conservative about Harper.

Also, fight old dwarfs it is red-pill?

Attached: 14963815209840.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

based Bieber. We're about to blow the lid on this kike bullshit, something big is coming down the pipeline very soon.

The chad scientologist vs the virgin evangelical

>”fucks bitches”
>red pilled

You must be 18 to post here

explains why hates clinton. pizzawutnow

I once worked on set for a music video of his, wanted to hate him but he was pretty down to earth.

youtu.be/mOEpgAHT5ew

rolsas

If you can't fuck broads you aren't redpilled

literally who

>*five second loop of mission impossible theme starts playing*

I think it's a privilege to call yourself a fighter and it is something that you have to earn, and... because a fighter does. He, or she has the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions. Uh, being a fighter, you look at somebody and you know absolutely that you can beat the shit out of them.

So, for me, it really is KSW, and it's just like, it's something that, uh, I don't mince words with that. You know, with anything that LRH does, but that policy to me has really has gone , boy, there's a time I went through and I said, "You know what..." When I read it, I just went 'poof!', "This is it. That's exactly it."

Attached: Valor2-e1471607717860.jpg (600x386, 27K)

>red-pilled
>diet-Christian materialistic kike puppet who slams drugs and booze and drives overpriced trash to get DUIs after pounding hookers

He's playing the kike's game

I read that as JB wants to fight Trudeau. But no.

i'd pay to see tom cruise bite his face off

he wants the fight because itll remind him of his childhood: old man beating it into his ass

>Talented white guy is red-pilled
stop being surprised by this

based

He's a gay version of a Coal Burner.

Lost it. Subtle and dark Little jab haha

Dude can sing man, they’d have to kill him not to be where he’s at

What’s there to get? Bieber is an uber chad and wants to engage physical violence on degenerate scientologist trash

washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/07/10/what-could-be-the-source-of-justin-biebers-bill-clinton-animosity/?utm_term=.755eaa2c412a&noredirect=on

based af

The last samurai vs the last backstreet boy.

Attached: zombomeme26052019001316001.jpg (1000x1000, 301K)

Pushed as a kid by his (((managers))) you udmb ass.

Watch him do a 180 and start taking down the swamp by himself

yeah devout Christians go around challenging men who could be their fathers to fights and goading them into it

>i'm here to buy food for my countrymen

Attached: 36ee1cdb5967456cd0e685c59563e80f.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

He also visited the Yasukuni Shrine for Japan's war dead, triggering the shit out of Korean and Chinese fans.

Attached: nippon.jpg (750x860, 695K)

Good, fuck China and fuck Korea

>has tattoos

Dropped

Silence was a good movie

What brand clothing is that girl wearing? I’d like to purchase it for my wife.

Ecaserv

It's Balenciaga

he did get fucked.. look into HipHop Gay Mafia

Lots of people can sing well and better it's about taking it in the ass to get the good gigs

He's a fucking homo.

they look like a gay couple. god damn her facial features are more masculine then his.

Bieber was literally exploited as a child and his dad is a degenerate.

Yeah i wouldn't say its likely but it is possible Bieber is redpilled.

It’s Merona

>Justin Bieber is completely red-pilled.
>- he is a loud and proud evangelical and literally won’t stop telling his fans to find Christ
oh you naive little dink

Tom Cruise would unironically beat the fuck out of him. I would watch that on ppv.

>Redpilled
Evangelicals are literal heretics

>evangelical
basically Zionist Christians

Tom cruise is going to beat his ass

Bieber is just a dumb Israel first goy.

Attached: jewmu.jpg (907x821, 257K)

My thoughts exactly. Cruise is a prime weirdo, but the man is an adrenaline junkie and does his own stunts. He would wipe the floor with Beiber.

This, old man strength and he has good genetics looking 30yrs young. Biebs trashing Selena "beaner" Gomez for a white girl with strong family values was based though. I don't regret having put up my Bieber poster now

If I were Tom Cruise, I'd tell him he has to get in the ring with Logan Paul first and if he wins that fight I'd consider giving him a shot. Then I'd sit back and watch him get his skinny ass beat down.

Louis Vuitton

>Evangelical

He belongs in the trash then, probably a kike lover.

>worshipping celebrities
how are you any different from gossiping thots on instagay

Bieber is a German name after all ...

NO ONE CARES SHITBIRD

this
and also this Ive known usher sucks dicks since the faculty

no one whose wealthy in entertainment or the media should ever be idolized or looked up to. they are all sell outs, every single one whether it be entertainer, singer, pro gamer, movie star, etc all of them are complete sell outs that would do anything for money including sell themselves and beliefs out

>YFW Tom Cruise on national tele tried to exorcise a demonic Oprah

>washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/07/10/what-could-be-the-source-of-justin-biebers-bill-clinton-animosity/
>This is what passes for geopolitical commentary these days, so I think it’s important to analyze it with the exact level of painstaking, excruciating detail that Nancy Pelosi did not advise for the Obamacare bill.
It's nice to see these "writers" replaced by markov chains

Tom cruise is going to unironically end this cuck. Beber will be straight ethered.

this. let's talk about it. how do we kill these shits? we need method, not action. we need systematic murder, they need to die in an orderly and continuous fashion.

>Taking the hollywood jews word on scientology

Scientology is literally the antithesis to the Hollywood jew pedo-cult, have structured themselves in the same way as holly-jews, to take advantage of the same laws the holly-jews take advantage of, to do equal warfare on an equal level.

Scientology is the answer to the hollywood pedo-cult, and a 24/7 wave of dis-info pours out of hollywood, to infect goyims brains about Scientology's true purpose.

PROVE ME WRONG

Attached: per 004.jpg (809x1078, 161K)

Bieber is mk ultra. Most celebrities are.

What did Tom Cruise do to him, that Justin Bieber is suddenly wanting to fight him?

shit i regret joining the shitstorm on him back in 2011

this. But i think he found Christ. Only time will tell.

Lel.

Tom will never take the fight due to being unable to control his erection when he starts man handling the Biebs.

Jbbc

Not my Keanu!

Then he is redpilled like Miley Cyrus

abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/10/miley-cyrus-refuses-career-advice-from-70-year-old-jewish-man/
>"It can't be like this 70 year old Jewish man that doesn't leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear. I'm going out, I know what they want to hear."