The real danger is China. Forget jews

I habe a feeling that if China takes over Hong Kong, the fate of the west will be sealed. If the west doesn't finally fight back against China, we are truly fucked, China will implement their totalitarian ideology in Europe because they own assets here. Have fun working at a warehouse in Germany which China owns and suddenly you will be evaluated by social credit points by some fucking slant eyed chink fucks! Fuck China.

Attached: 1560145756037.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTsa_g5eu-E
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/on_Z3Ifyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1558560867636.jpg (638x640, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CTsa_g5eu-E

Do we stand a chance against the slant eyed fucks? I mean, we are protected by the Americans but will Americans protect us?

You're a chink

I unironically hate China more than Israel.

Chinese are still less evil than jews. No Chinese ever made me sit through bullshit tragedy propaganda.

Ah yes, who could forget the time the Chinese flooded the west with millions of niggers and muslims. Or the time the Chinese attacked the USS Liberty. Or the time the Chinese took over all four major american television networks to broadcast chinese shit. Or the half-chinese-half-black president that nearly destroyed the us.

>Forget jews.
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Attached: tricks.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

who runs china?

Attached: jewsinchina.png (758x604, 151K)

tell me

Attached: jewsdid911.png (926x677, 331K)

And you're unironically Jewish.

yeah retards like op and other criminals who dont care about laws will have the lowest ranking and people like me who wait for green light on pedestrian crossing will have highest score, sry op

This is all peanuts compared to what's going to come once China takes over and implements their rule on us. Forget free speech, individualism and enjoyment. The world will turn dark forever if China would take the reign.

They are 100000x worse than kikes

There is nothing the west can do at this point you tranny.

Check my flag you fucking jew. I know what the mainlanders are like, and I know what kikes are like.

I'd take billions of mainlander commies over 1 kike

>if China takes over Hong Kong

What’s it like in the 1980s OP?

youtu.be/on_Z3Ifyyhs

The current moment was always coming, the only question was when.

t. Wong Xing Bing

>t. schlomo z. shekelgruber

We whites are born free people. We view tyranny and strong governments very negatively because it's encoded in our DNA to be free

That differiancates us from other races who need masters. That's why letting China take over us would be a big tragedy.

Yes. Hong Kong got indépendant in 1997.china promised not to touch them for 50 years.... Chinese don't value contracts and promises. They are sneaky and big Liars. Fuck them

> muh Russia
> muh China
What is the next distraction, jew?

What's your flag? Vietnam? China attacked Vietnam not long time ago. Yes kikes are bad but they still have somewhat morals. Chinese on the other hand? They will jail you, take your organs and pour your remains down the gutter like they did in Tiananmen massacre

Hong Kong. I get to see the best of chinese and international jewry every fucking day. Jews are worse, believe me

Hey monkey, you wish Americans would conquer your country once China takes over the world. They have no morals, lack basic empathy.

You're a chink mainlander
Real Hong Kong people view the Chinks as subhumans. Why don't you go on the street protest? You are in grave danger. You DON'T WANT CCP chinks to rule over you. Say goodbye to your freedoms.

You're a jew faggot, illegally occupying Luxembourg.

I'm German and our country is ruled by whites, not jews or chinks (yet)

We are free. Our government fucked up big in 2013. We revolted and got a new government where we ousted all corrupt fucks. Can chinks do the same?

We can. It's called USA.
Park 2 or 3 carrier groups in front of China and bombard the slant eyed fucks.

Another (((German))), eh.
How come your "hot take" on how "muh chinese r worse than duh jews" is such a novel opinion its espoused by every kike backed disinfo shitheel, from Alex Jones to Ben FUCKING (((Shapiro))).
>yes goy go fight the chinese, no no us jews are your friend goy!

Chinks are too wealthy now and dangerous to ignore. They have made it clear that they want to implement their way of life on us.

The tragedy is that we whites propped them up with money.

Big mistake

Still not addressing the question. Why are the chinks, a recent "threat", a bigger issue than fucking KIKES, who have subverted, destroyed, and undermined all civilization for THOUSANDS of years?

DESU I don’t think the Chinese are particularly interested in making us live like them (they’re not going to give us all free Chinese lessons or dress us up in Ming Dynasty robes). Like the Uyghurs or, say, Africans and unlike the 100 Yue, Taiwan aborigines, Koreans etc. we're too alien and unruly to be truly Sinicized.

They will be interested in getting the West out of the Far East, though. And forcing us to never criticize them.

We were always able to deal with jews as they were always a minority.

There's a billion of the Chinese who have perfected mass surveillance, Ai, tried to take over our communication system with 5G until Trump stopped them

Its easy to chose which one is the real threat

So do you think they would force a social point system on us?

>able to deal with jews
Yeah, you sure have:
•rampant faggotry in the west
•millions of mudshits being imported
•billions of dollars to israel
•questioning the holohoax is illegal basically everywhere in europe
•pedophilia on the rise

you sure are dealing with them well
meanwhile the worst the chinese have done is build a railroad and introduce americans to MSG

What they will do more of is what they already are doing: judging foreigners on how ‘friendly’ they are to China.

There's going to be war with someone, probably not Iran since it will leave Taiwan wide open for the Chinese. That's what all this censorship is about. Truth is always the first casualty of war and all that. Truth is, the US wants war against China. They probably wanted it a long time ago when they were weaker. Either way, Thucydides trap is still a thing and so is the war cycle. It's statistically very slim war will be avoided. I'm just ranting now. Fasting lowers blood pressure and relaxes the shit out of you. Feels good man.

Attached: post.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Dont forget the kike said that the USS Liberty was "peanuts"

You forgot, stole our IP and tech patents. Jews are at least somewhat close culturally and ethnically to Europeans.

Chinese?
you're like insectoid subhuman aliens compared to us.

Hitler said that the real showdown of humanity will be between the yellow and white raced,when the masses of 1-2 billion Asiana will clash with 400 million whites. He accurately predicted it. Google nazism new order, under the Asian tab.

>Hong Kong
Calm your tits, good things come to those who wait.

Ah here comes the jews favorite insults
>insectoid subhumans
amazing for a race of people that are literally so disgusting they have to make it illegal to hate them

And, right on time, the "omg muh hitler the holohoax was the worst shoah remember the 6 gorillion goy!"

holocaust never happened, hitler helped create israel, and you're a stinking lying jew rat

It literally is. Because we live in a free world, it's possible for us whites to research that USS liberty was a false flag.
Under Chinese rule, this info. would be censored just like the Tiananmen massacre is censored in China.

Chinese are literally insects to be honest.
We gave you money, power and what do you do with it? Implement a totalitarian system and enslave your own people. You should be nuked.

>the fate of the west will be sealed.
no, only the fate of hong kong

How about the holohoax? Can you research that? Can you go out tomorrow and start handing out leaflets that state that it was a hoax?
Oh wait, you cant

> anyone who has contested, minimised, justified or denied the existence of war crimes or crimes against humanity as defined in the statutes of the International Military Tribunal of 8 August 1945 or the existence of a genocide as defined by the Act of 8 August 1985. A complaint must be lodged by the person against whom the offence was committed (victim or association) in order for proceedings to be brought, Article 450 of the Criminal Code, Act of 19 July 1997.

we've had money longer than you've had society

Okay female rabbi. I've got a deal for you, come get me to cum and I'll let you touch my dick

I hope we attack China.

Whites invented modern medicine, all the tech you use and something called human rights.
I know it's an alien concept to a subhuman like you.

Yes, Whites did. Not smelly jews. I know you're trying to pilpul, but answer the question rabbi. If the west is as free as you claim, how come it is illegal in the country you are claiming to be from, to question the holohoax?

It's going to end with both sides fucked and a third party filling the power vacuum but sure man

In China
>You go to jail and get killed for saying the massacre happened

in Europe
>you may get fined or jailed for saying a massacre DIDN'T happen

I know where I would prefer to live. thanks

Thats exactly what this kike wants. The whites and chinese to break their teeth on each other instead of teaming up to exterminate the brown races and the kikes like him

ah thats totally different, your lack of free speech is so much better than mine.
thank you rabbi!

Because we value human rights. Regardless of whether the holohoax happened or not the reason why questioning it stems from the fact that whites have empathy, as we don't want auch a genocide to happen again

The censorship in China follows a completely different logic

Too blind to see the difference?

Muslims are not unified, they also lack high tech and have no nukes or any totalitarian mass surveillance system. China has all of this and worse, they started already with colonialism.

How can USA and the rest fight China while under ZOG occupation?

Shalom, Luxemberg!

It literally is. The CCP turned thousands of students into pancakes and completely denies it now.

We on the other hand don't deny a genocide which may have happened or may have not happened.

As much as you may paper over the issue with your talmudic screeches, the fact of the matter is that the west has been yoked to a small, whiny group of people, who have so deluded them into thinking they have freedom. You are either one of the deluded ones, or one of the deluders.
Your average chinaman knows his country has committed atrocities, but the thing is, those are atrocities committed by his countrymen, not by some desert tribe completely alien to him.

You seem unusually fixated on the Tiananmen square massacre. Do you care about the Chenogne massacre? Or the use of white phosphorous on children's hospitals by the IDF?

>we don't deny a genocide
you sure as fuck dont. you have mandatory holocaust classes, memorials in random countries all over the world, and criticizing any jew in most western countries is considered hate speech

We are slowly getting rid of ZOG. I just hope it happens fast enough so Europeans can militarize fast to tear China a new asshole

Do me a favor and say the true name of the Christian god

come on bby, I'm a nigger and I know how you hoes like niggers

Yep I'm a girl but I prefer my race

>slowly getting rid of ZOG
Dude

Not a dude. But AfD, Trump, le Pen, brexit, Salvini. We are on the good way

All women prefer niggers, it's a fact

Eh no. My boyfriend is Nordic white.

Totalitarian ideology being implemented anyway, why should I give a fuck which one?

t.新移民

Sounds pretty nigger to me

>t. 老黑

>forget jews

Absolutely not

What the fuck is a “chynia”

That's never going to happen, though. From a purely geopolitical stand point, East Asia was always the enemy of Oceania. Embrace the collision of Leviathan and the Great Red Dragon. RIDE THE LIGHTNING
What makes you think they aren't zog'd? The anti Muslim rhetoric is just cloaked pro Israeli propaganda. Your shits fucked, cunt

Show us your pussy at once or face a perma ban

返大陸啦死五毛

>I prefer my race
That implies you are willing to fuck niggers. S to spit

Why should we, you Eurofags are constantly telling us how superior you are to us. Protect yourselves.

notice this kike is unwilling to say the name of the christian god

100% this hole has been blacked

Never have and never would. Blacks are as disgusting as Asians. Whites only for me!

Can't protect myself, don't have guns, we are brothers and sisters by bloodbond anyway.

Sadly this is true

Better
>can’t protect myself
And you shouldn’t have to. A real man would keep you barefoot and pregnant and kill anyone who looked at you wrong

There's nothing wrong with being dominated by Chinese overlords.

>Yep I'm a girl
i doubt that

Yes, we would fight the chinks with you. I'm going to be going through Luxembourg in July, on vacation. As a local, what's your recommendation for a cool place to visit? Yes, I'm white, if my spelling and grammar didn't give that away, so don't send me to some nigger infested hellhole.

it worked though, the thread completely derailed into beta orbiter faggots

返送中 Oppose china extradition 返對惡法 Oppose the evil law 保護香港 Protect Hong Kong 守護一國兩制 Protect the one country two systems 香港要法治不要人治 Hong Kong must have rule of law not rule of man 打倒共產黨 Down with the Communist party 維持香港自治 Maintain Hong Kong autonomy 我要真普選 Real universal suffrage for Hong Kong

first time i seen your flag. how is it over there? also its better than globohomo. China ftw

Whites are welcome. Visit the capital, to see the beautiful fortress, it's really nice and head over to the north, to clervaux, there's a American museum there with a real tank from WW2

Avoid the south, it's infested with mystery meat.
I have met American guys here often, friendly people.

based
xi jingping is a faggot who sucks farts from maos cadaver

Flag checks out

so y r u defending chinese this entire thread

Attached: IMG_20190610_132054.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

Im stating that the op's jewish premise that the chinese are bigger threats than the jews is inherently flawed and jewish

checked