Why is no one talking about this?

>Extinct Russian volcano may have woken up and could trigger catastrophic eruption 'at any moment'

>The Bolshaya Udina volcano, which is part of a complex of volcanoes on Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula, is around 10,000ft high and until 2017 was dismissed as inactive.

>A large amount of ash is thrown into the air, it is carried far away, and not only to the surrounding settlements,” he said, “but also large territories all over the planet can suffer.

>Mr Kulakov told CNN there is around a 50 per cent chance Bolshaya Udina will erupt.

"At any moment, an eruption can occur," he said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/volcano-russia-bolshaya-udina-eruption-kamchatka-peninsula-science-a8950231.html

Attached: udina-volcano.jpg (968x726, 42K)

Caz it scary

its.... so beautiful

Don't you have mandarin lessons at this hour chang?

>nowhere Russia
>why no interest
?

First I’ve heard of it anonbro, thanks for the update.

Based

Well okay Jews will die so that's good

I just realized something! This could mean a mass exodus of pretty, slim Russian chicks.

based and fearpilled

damn nature u scary

IT'S HAPPENING

Will God final end this waking nightmare?
Find out next time on nothing ever happens

No, its by alaska. Western russia will be fine probably

>50% chance
Those are leaf tier predictions if I ever heard ‘em

Aleutian Alaskanon here, how fucked am I?

Bolshaya Udina chan in 3..2..1..

Wait? was this the Russian thing the MSM and NPC's were so scared of?

Attached: kek.jpg (1079x1299, 336K)

If you can dodge a crab pot you can dodge a volcano

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x180, 1.03M)

If it erupts (it wont) very.

i hope that fucker blows like never before in history, my life is so fucking boring

I always wondered what happens in Kamchatka....

Oh no how will I ever be able to recover knowing that the communists are going to be breathing some ash since no one will get hurt from the lava?

There is a 50% chance for pretty much anything to happen. Wtf a light can be on or off. Give me a happening now!

what movie was this from?

Actually, there are plenty of people talking about this. Just not so much on /pol.
1 POST BY ID

>Kamchatka
What the fuck is the threat you stupid leaf

I’m taking that image for personal use makker