I DINDUNUFFIN

archive.is/XZ9tQ

>19-year-old Kareem Lee Byrd Jr. and 30-year-old Charles Edward Harris III are both charged with a felony count of conspiracy to commit murder and another felony count of intentional murder.

>Court documents filed today say Jason Halvorson, the owner of the popular food truck 'Texas Q BBQ and Catering,' was found with multiple gunshot wounds just after one on Friday morning. Halvorson was pronounced dead at 2:10 a.m.

>However, Harris told investigators that he was not directly involved. He told officers that Byrd had gone for a walk and when he came back, Byrd had shot someone 'around the corner.' Harris told investigators that he believed the firearms found inside the vehicle were likely the same used in the shooting.

>Despite witnesses telling police they saw two black males running from the area of the shooting directly after the gunfire, Harris continued to deny any involvement. Harris did admit that the bag the firearms were in, as well as the firearms themselves were all his.

Attached: web+murder+mugs.jpg (810x455, 32K)

The one on the right is "byrd" right?
Don't ask me how I know.

There are black people in North Dakota?

in the bigger cities like Fargo, Grand Forks, and Bismarck. you'd be hard pressed to find a nigger in some farm town in the middle of nowhere

DOTR when?

Had Mr. Halvorson been armed...
nvm fuck it

Unfortunately, yes.

Shame to see a young entrepreneur shot down just trying to sell smoked meat to Fargo drunks. Must be that white privilege

time to bring back lynching

KlantastiKKK, these niggers at least got caught

What a shocking story! It would be hard not to conclude from it that niggers are violent AND stupid.

Nigger has a shotgun suicide haircut.

Their mom was in the court room throwing big gulps at white people and saying they was good boys. Wtf is wrong with America?

Attached: 60347236_10219320925356072_2055596121236963328_n.jpg (540x520, 24K)

wtf was the motive exactly?

did the cops say what the motive was?

The niggers likely went to rob the liquor store that's across the street from the shooting but it was closed. The guy collected sneakers so I suppose the nigs robbed him for his jordans

t. fargoan

that ID

t. wahpeton

>wahpeton

I'm so sorry

You rich white fuckers are so sheltered it’s not even funny.
I’m a “poor” working class white guy and let me tell, every single state in the Union is getting beaned and blacked
It’s happened extremely fast over the past 5 years it’s accelrrated
I don’t want to know what the elementary schools look like today, all beans and mystery meat subhumans
It’s all gone to shit and whites will never band together over our skin color and heritage
It’s all muh civic nationalism muh America
America is dead and we are the maggots feasting on the corpse along with dozens of millions of literal apes

Niggers have swarmed all over Minnesota too. How they got here I have no idea. As a kid niggers were never seen but now they are everywhere and they come to small rural white cities. It sucks and I wish they would go back to the cities but cunts have ruined our small communities by alowing these negroids in. Ah fuck I hate this town.

>How they got here
Lutheran social services

These ones came from Obama's Section 8 policies, which Based Ben Carson and HUD have done nothing to rescind.

Nigger has a damn sea anemone growing out of the back of his head.

supposedly the shooting came from an earlier confrontation but exactly what that was isn't known yet. i knew halvorson personally and am still in shock. fuck niggers.

this.

Fargo used to be a nice place, now there are niggers everywhere.

White men who collect sneakers are nigger-adjacent.

That sucks man. Why do groids keep moving into white neighborhoods?

Because our neighborhoods are nice. Of course, when the shitbloods arrive the quality of life in these neighborhoods takes a fucking nosedive.

Kek

Typical niggers show no accountability for their actions in court . Why are they allowed to breed?

Yeah, an earlier "confrontation", as in the niggers tried to talk shit and he told them in the nice polite Scandinavian way to be nice and leave. Niggas don't play like dat, foo.

>earlier "confrontation",

>ey bro lemme get uhhhhh a smoke from you
"Sorry dont have any"
>EEK EEK OOK OOK

dude

Are we sure that's not Jussie Smollet on the right?

I was delivering pizzas one night and I saw three good boys doing the lord's work. After delivering the pizza to a couple of fine people whose lineage certainly included kings and queens, I walked back to my car and noticed that I could only see two of them.

One of them asked me for a cigarette, which I did not have because I do not smoke, at which point, they started walking to my car, one of them backwards.

As I hopped into my car, the fine gentleman walking backwards across the street reached out to grab my doorframe. I'm certain it was because he was feeling faint from wearing a black hoodie on a hot summer night, and not that he was trying to prevent me from shutting the door.

However, because I'm a horrible racist white person, I concluded that I was in potential danger, so I used my evil bigotry to slam the door shut, not caring if his fingers were caught in it or not.

Then I turned my car on and drove back to the store. After listening to pink-haired liberals of indeterminable gender, I'm sure that it was all my fault, and that I should go back there with $400 and apologize to all of the wonderful melanated people who I have oppressed for thousands of years.