Japanese Girls And Human Mating Patterns

Japanese girls - most of them - look rather ethnic. That is, “equatorial”. Given Nipponese racial history, there is a heavy Melanesian influence on their genes. This is countered by a literally Korean influence.

Traditional Japanese beauty, if “white and delightsome” does not represent the majority of “pretty” Japanese faces which is represented by pic related. In fact, most Japanese who experience deep summer tans (high school athletes in a June train car), turn almost black, rather than red or bronze. Japanese nipples are very dark.

Yet, assuming centuries of intensely ritualistic culture, Korean influence (brutal hierarchism), and island constraints, Japanese culture has selected its women according to certain terms.

In Arab culture, women cover themselves. Is it any wonder that Arab women have huge hips, big bosoms, and exotic eyes? By what other measure could men select mates?

In Japan, outward expressions of sexuality or emotion would be disruptive and forbidden. The element, then, which contributes to attraction, would have to be of the utmost subtlety.

The attractiveness of Japanese women, above other Asians, lies with the subtle movements of the eye and mouth muscles during a attraction smile.

This can only be truly appreciated in motion. It does not appear in still picture.

The effect of this subtle motion, the form that appears on the moving face of Japanes women, is a testament to the reality of evolutionary selection pressures. Japanese women have been bred to display subtle beauty.

One must experience this: the act of a Japanese woman smiling at you longingly, to truly appreciate the fact that female attractiveness is a mere accident of nature. An attempt to entice and beguile.

One the Bible rejects but pagan culture lauds.

Proof in the pudding.

Attached: 4EAEDCB1-5B99-40E8-9FC9-20E55D6F9405.jpg (1024x680, 170K)

Japanese have jews noses

How much did you smoke before writing this?

THEY ARE A PURE RACE

I already have a Japanese gf.
I need to marry her.

Japanese are the only ones in asia capable of having pink nipples.

Attached: 1559352738761.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Attached: milk.webm (640x480, 1.81M)

Based and cutepilled

Goddamn, now I'm hard at work.

Attached: 1559776762583.jpg (720x960, 97K)

look, its ok to be interested in Japan it's cool country. but /Pol, you guys and the rest of the alt-right take it way too far

how can you retards complain about immigration if you all want to move to japan because of anime and maga comics? you're all a bunch of fucking hippocrates.

ohmyfuckinggodMOAR

>hippocrates

Ainu rape babies
I kinda prefer hooked Nip noses to flat-faced Koreans tho

>2:33:29
S(it) A(nd) R(elax)?

Japanese women are whores

Attached: 1560098325650.webm (500x282, 1.11M)

I have noticed this too OP, both that arab girls are busty af and that asian girls have much more sophisticated facial expressions

Go cry abut comfort women some more you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1524611615217.png (230x230, 56K)

dude lmao were not rapefugees if we're white xD let me teach these 8 years old school girls English.

All women are whores.
Every woman of every race.
They are all whores.

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

Japanese women are white supremacists, that's why we get along with them.

>I wonder who could be behind this post???

Attached: yang yong.png (796x768, 485K)

A fucking Korean, who the fuck else?

Nahhhh. Its the same faggots that shilled for yang.

Attached: azn eating mice.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

You heard him.

Attached: 4DFD8364-94E1-490D-8917-E5C16F2894E8.jpg (600x492, 63K)

They bleach them you idiot

I live in Orlando, not far from Disney (it sucks). But through the degeneracy that is Tinder, I get to meet all sorts of foreign girls that come to work there. Atm, I’m courting a pretty little Japanese girl, from Tokyo. This is the first Asian girl of any sort that I’ve been with. I will say, she does have a comforting feminine way about her, and she has this certain smile that makes my heart flutter a bit. She speaks good english, and we do and talk about all sorts of things. I think she comes from a bit of money, because her famalam lives in Tokyo, but has a vacation house on the beach south of the city. She wants to continue working for the rat, and probably is looking for someone to marry her. Idk anons, I’ve never been here before.

Do it, marry her. Don't listen to the anti race mixers on this website, I get that on he grand scheme they are right but this is your one life and you deserve a woman who behaves as a woman.

If you're over 6 foot tall, that's 100% of why she wants to marry you. Japanese girls are very timid and height is one of the few masculine features they're comfortable completely submitting to. She is just being sexually submissive, and Japanese people think that after sex you are supposed to marry.
It's 100% because of height. She'll stop fucking you after 1-2 kids, so don't do it.

Exactly. Nip nips are 100% black.

I dont want to move there but it proves all your stupid "well established facts" anout the benefits of diversity wrong. Homogeneity seems soo much nicer. I wouldnt mind being a Japanese person living in a country that's homogeneous and all like me.

>hippocrates

She is very respectable, and would consider her wife material. If you’re native Japanese, thanks for the blessing.
>She'll stop fucking you after 1-2 kids
Don’t they all do that?

angry manlet detected

Attached: pepe.jpg (1284x1164, 737K)

How high are u right now dude?