Why are zoomers so mean?

Why are zoomers so mean?

Attached: 8341AABC-2ACF-4E67-ABD5-98DD2FA65D46.jpg (640x690, 124K)

shut the fuck up boomer

Fucking based zoomer

Shut the fuck up, b**mer.

Why are boomers mysoginists, racists and dumb retards?

Wtf i love boomers now

Obligatory shut the fuck up boomer contribution

the world has been fucked for a while

it's getting worst , retard people , majority of planet will end up kill each others the way things are going

You aren't allowed to spank them.

>boomers plundered the bounty of their parents generation to deny it from future generations
>then systematically killed themselves by being drug addicted chain smoking fat asses before they had to deal with the consequences
They aren't even all gone and its already clear that they are literally never going to be topped as the worst generation

Zoomers are so mean because we are all on average. And just look around you, there are only two very good guys. The two people closest to the center are almost the same; the two at the ends of a curve are nearly the same. The center is the one that you hate. You hate the one closer than you have to hate the center... Because they are like you. You hate the one who can't control his emotions. You see him, you feel them, the emotions are almost the same.

I don't know what's funnier, when I tell someone that he's my hero because he gets me to a good place and then he turns around and says he was trying to help me but his goal was to keep me away from him! He's so mean!

This is our society. We are always judging our fellow men by our achievements. We try to be better than everyone else. So, if someone says that "you never seem like an excellent person when you're alone", we know, "you're not doing that good", when in actual fact you've done every part of being better than everyone else.

cause cunts are cunts regardless of age

Why did she lose 54% of her fans?

they're not, they just dont understand American politics. The gen Z zoomers all going to end up working for MacDonalds and doing Yeets for instragram followers. The west is doomed, You boomers should have taken more care. NOw you;re destroyed our generation.

Disgusting behaviour , admit to your crimes you elite shills!

Zoomers are degenerate niggers.

I'm glad that zoomers exist so I don't get made fun of for being a millennial so much.

millennials are cool , people just make silly things like memes thats it

boomers are on par with niggers. black niggers

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Boomers love niggers and destroyed america with their nigger loving ways.

an Albanian calling someone a nigger now THAT'S fucking funny

Boomers are hippie retards. As good hippies they birth sudo communist Zoomers who are the fucking wiggers listening to jungle beats all day. Can't tell which is more pathetic.
>Prove me wrong shill fag

Attached: 1559258054689.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

Republican boomers are /totalfuckingretards/ and jew lovers. I'd unironically take a left leaning boomer over a right leaning one I'm not even fucking kidding

My boomer boss thinks israel won the 6 days war as an act of God

I cannot wait for the day of the pillow

I enjoy Boomer entitlement, like they deserve respect for being older. They never respected their parents but expect us to do that.

You're right we are fucked all around. Both sides are almost as retarded in different ways. Again though the worst to me is the zoomers and their wigger shit. Have never fucking seen anything more pathetic than larping as a thug but I guess Eminem was doing it long before.

Attached: 1559957684979.jpg (563x563, 26K)

99% chance he supports Israel, so no sympathy for either of them from me

What kind of psyop is this?

>213 likes
>305 likes

Attached: 1516909765.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Boomer psyop same as the everything and everyone is racist

Boomers and Zoomers ruin everything thus similar generation names.

A burger with a shit infested country trying to be funny, now thats really funny.

>The gen Z zoomers all going to end up working for MacDonalds
You cant even spell McDonald correct.

Because those things are based and redpilled. Sometimes boomers get it right.

For real, one group is retarded narcissist the other is sexually confused autists kek. Millenials are the best generation no matter what anyone says.

Why would he u fucking obese burger, he is not the one who is going to work for that shitty company?.

It's called a meme

Attached: 1220.jpg (818x808, 74K)

thats why being spiritual and sober
nurturing both realms is important.
on 1 front, the spiritual, the shit most people dont even know about.
and on the other front.. the physical realm.

gotta walk a fine line.

Leftist discord.
For some reason they are obsessed with calling people boomers.

sh-shuddup! u cand even sbell mdnonalds™ yuo yuro poors. learn how ameriga™ worgs be4 u post these D&C slide threads

not my fauult that i love freedom and your all commies, get over it snowflakes

Attached: 1538885815757.png (500x500, 19K)

>MUH HOUSING.
>MUH IMMIGRANT WORKFORCE.
Shut the fuck up Boomers.

You sound so angry. Do you need a hug, leaf fren?

>n-no u-u!!!
pathetic. American's aren't white

Attached: 1543872642491.png (646x655, 18K)

just die already boomer

>make them feel outnumbered