Why doesn't this board like where i live?

why doesn't this board like where i live?

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

you're a kike

Attached: 1515990070343.gif (320x240, 666K)

I haven't tried the least of it. Mostly after it was complete I was together with much. Honestly, you're the only one who does. Thanks.

Because you're there dragging the place down.

because its a dirty shithole.

Pic related . Youre the source. You and jew york.

Attached: download (25).jpg (474x355, 23K)

because you're a pastanigger with ogre feet, your feet make the whole place stink like cheese and spoiled bolognese

we can't afford boats

wrong

how? Where I live is a suburb and staten island is mostly red.

you mad?

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

do you feet stink like niggers?

pretty funny coming from a nordcuck

Attached: swede.png (332x369, 133K)

Lmfao why do you post this daily

Attached: 07473671-2EC6-46BA-9CE8-AD208DDA653A.jpg (576x1024, 34K)

Attached: 56er.jpg (900x676, 49K)

pol thinks being italian and being a nigger are one in the same

you wish achmed

Ital*ans aren’t white though, Iberians are pure indo Europeans. Your blood flows with pajeet and nigger blood

>why doesn't this board like where i live?
Jealousy. This board is filled with poorfags. NYC is filled with richfags from around the world who chose to move there to enjoy being successful.

NYC is honestly the greatest city in the world. Being reminded of this enrages Jow Forumstards who live in Podunk, IA.

Attached: The Greatest City in the World - Hamilton.gif (500x200, 1.82M)

fuck off moor

imagine thinking this.
>memeflag
opinion discarded

>opinion discarded
You're too jealous to even admit it. NYC is where people go because they can. It's like a dream playground for successful people. Dating apps there are just incredible too. I can't believe how much luck I had in NYC on tinder.

Attached: New York City.jpg (750x1145, 136K)

I don’t care where you live. You’re a faggot

NYC is full of plastic people like Commiefornia. I'd rather go to Geneva before it is shitted up with niggers, or maybe Singapore

i find it hard to believe everyone on this board lives somewhere that isn't a city. I wish I didn't live here but the rest of america doesn't like new yorkers, or italians.

I live in the burbs 20 miles from Cuckenhagen. It is a good mix between town and countryside, I feel at balance

its a disgusting shithole. you live like rats.
stop coming upstate, stay in your cuckbox