Why is is "Pro-life" instead of "Anti-Murder"?

Wouldn't "Anti-Murder" be better as a framing device for the political position?
Imagine them trying to argue or call you bad words when they had to refer to us as the "Anti-murder" group?

Attached: body goal.jpg (2318x1283, 620K)

That literally looks like me
I need to lose weight, jesus

That's a fucking terrible goal. Estrogen tits poking out like a fucking disgrace. Soft biceps despite the usage of copious amounts of gear.

because moronic pseudo-christians and downright retarded r/atheists have allowed the discourse to be lowered to the level of:
>humans aren't humans until they fully develop in utero and come out of their mothers in which case they are only human if the mother verbally and explicitly states that she has decided the human is human

/poo/ fears the realities.

Jews coined the term pro life as controlled opposition.

i dont see any of that
id bet the farm that this is a natural physique

>body goal is to be fat
Pathetic.

Because christkikes are cucks

Attached: protestants.jpg (608x755, 90K)

I’m pro death, baby death that is.

Same man. I'm not that big but I have about the same amount of fat covering up my musculature. It strangely looks real good in a t-shirt, maybe since my arms don't carry much fat, so I look more lean. But as soon as I take my shirt off, hoo nigger I look like I could lose 15 lbs or maybe even more.

Because the same “anti-murder” people have no problem murdering children in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, not to mention Sudan (that one is well hidden).

lmao this is literally me. I was 6% bodyfat for years, then in my early twenties went full blotto up to 18-20%. I no longer weigh 150 and I look great in a t shirt, but look a little chunky without one.

Have you ever wondered why your birthday is the first day your OUT OF your mother’s uterus instead of when you first form INSIDE OF it? Because before you are born you are attached to your mother and a part of her body. Your mother has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. Her choice to have sex and her choice to decide whether or not to have a child.

tbqh, OP's pic doesn't look fat. I think you guys, because you work out, have an idea that a chiseled physique is the only thing that looks good. Aside from the fact that OP's pic has next to no chest hair, it looks quite masculine. And he probably doesn't spend every waking second he's not a work or eating at the gym, so he's likely enjoying life a lot more than your average gym rat.

He doesn't look bad at all but he definitely has some extra body fat, nothing unhealthy about it though

Attached: bodyfat.jpg (1157x721, 210K)

>blob arms
>blob pecs
>blob abs
>protruding belly
>arms hiding side fat
This dude is fat.

And the same "pro-choice" people are against people having the right to choose whether they provide services or their to people for any reason or to pay taxes for shit they don't want to. But that's not really the issue at hand.

>literal retard talks about things they don't understand

The dude isn't even big or vascular, very unlikely gear is involved, that is pretty natty sized. I am much larger and not on gear. I have known people who were on shitloads, they are fucking monsters.

lanklet detected

Attached: JhD9K.jpg (528x720, 65K)

Because the left insists the baby isn't a human.

It's because we always know the exact time and date when the baby comes out you retard.

Shut the fuck up, this is just more fake wars about nonsense. If someone wants to kill some baby, it is going to fucking happen and it is retarded to oppose since it gets rid of shitskins by a sizable margin above whites. Only christfag queers who love niggers push this shit. Fuck all of you. Whites first and abort brown people to keep them controlled.

Extra being...? He's certainly below 25%, likely between 18%-22%. Nobody would say that's fat unless you're a gym rat or Jow Forums poster who thinks that anybody over 13% BF is a waste of human being who only eats cake and cookies. Like seems to think. Not really sure how he can claim "portruding belly" when you can't even see any hips

The only thing that might be at play in OP's pic is creatine.

Maybe even dat dere celltech.

I never said he was fat, I'm in the same boat. By extra I just meant that if he wasn't bulking / consuming extra calories he probably wouldn't stay at that bf%.

I just refer to them as the anti-life group

which conjoined twin gets to choose to kill the other one via surgical separation? coin flip?

Have you ever wondered why you get a social security number on your birthday? Because before you're dead, you are attached to your government and on their land. Your government has the right to whatever they want with their land. Their choice to farm you for money for wars and their choice to kill you without trial.

But you're a leftist, so you likely and unironically agree with all of my sarcasm.

who am i to decide via political way about a personal thing ?

Because then neocons can't join in, as they are in favor of murdering muslims for kikes.

That guy is in great shape wtf are you talking about?

fuck niggers

I kind of like what you are trying. They would just say it isn't murder because they don't think a fetus is a person yet. So they would just refuse to accept how you frame the debate. I also don't think Anti Murder sounds that good. I think Anti Infanticide sounds better.

It's not 'murder' if war was declared.

So as long as two governments decide it is fine, murder of people is A-OK? So if two parents both decided to abort, that is A-OK based on that logic? Nothing like having a third party decide who you can and can't kill. Suddenly it is OK cause uncle sam said so.

Same reason it’s “undocumented” instead of illegal. Doesn’t hurt people’s feefees.

Just one government. I know, it's dumb as hell.

on NPR they don't call it pro-life, they call it "anti-abortion rights."

it looks weird like the guy has never worked on abs a day in his life.

it's called BIRTHDAY genius, the day you are BORN

Pro-life means they are against the death penalty, even for the most heinous acts committed by minorities.