What hobbies do Jow Forumsacks have? For me its fishing. Spending some quiet time with nature...

What hobbies do Jow Forumsacks have? For me its fishing. Spending some quiet time with nature, teaching your kids life skills, and putting food on the table is one of the most redpilled activities a man can do.

Attached: 48002962888_be60f88a38_e.jpg (375x500, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXj4rORO2Ec&feature=youtu.be&t=118
9e5307ef.ngrok.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or you know, just buy fish from the grocery store and save yourself 3-4 hours every weekend, fucking mutt intellect I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=zXj4rORO2Ec&feature=youtu.be&t=118

9e5307ef.ngrok.io

shut up you fucking chink

Pfft. There’s no way you could afford fish in Canada.

>Yellow ID

Attached: 1469443517083.jpg (1600x1200, 332K)

What would you know about affording food, leaf?

Attached: 15435183.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

I play with my dick.

Bump

Attached: GettyImages-508481761-5760b7105f9b58f22e360f07.jpg (400x250, 24K)

> Building pre 80’s cars and trucks.
> Taking care of my lawn and house
> Fucking women 20 years younger than me

Usually in that order

>gardening and other agricultural things
>hunting and fishing
>going on drives
>vehicle and small engine repair
>bushcraft
>prepping
>woodworking
>cleaning everything I own (mild germaphobe)
>hanging out with the boys
Fairly normal life for anyone on the east coast

Attached: Cursed.jpg (640x586, 36K)

Nice choice, user. Keeping bees and wood working are also good choices. I enjoy fishing, would like to get more in to hunting as well.

Attached: bees.jpg (993x662, 288K)

I like fishing as well. When I was around 5 or 6 my dad took me out to a lake nearby for fishies, a picnic, and baseball. We caught a few fish and put them in buckets to release later. I decided to go over and pet the fish, when the spiny ridge of one of their dorsal fins cut my finger. I grabbed the fish responsible for cutting me, took it out of the bucket, grabbed my baseball bat, threw the fish in the air, then hit it with the bat. Then I went over and beat it until my dad came over and stopped me. It was pretty fucked up, but honestly the fish should have just let me pet it.

Yeah sure thing boomer boy

>but honestly the fish should have just let me pet it.
Kek

I once killed a pike when it but ahold in my hand. Gutted it while it was hanging from my arm.
I dont even like pike, I killed it cuz nothing bites me without permission

as if you leafs can afford to buy fish anymore. go ahead we will wait while you post the instore prices, no sales or loss leaders

I like fishing but hate worms. Like really hate worms. Theyre so fucking gross. I can handle alot, deer guts, baby shit, snakes and reptiles. But worms make me ill.

fucking bitch ass pussy nigga

Fuck you boomer

Kek, christ user, pull yourself together. They can't hurt you. All they do is squirm and slim when you pierce them with a hook. Nothing to it.

Attached: night-crawlers.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1558711691425.jpg (500x521, 129K)

Fishing/hunting
General outdoors stuff

Investigating shit, especially secret societies

If I wasn't so busy, I'd probably try infiltrating secret societies

That picture triggered me and now i wont eat today. Thanks asshole.

Attached: 20190506_142229.jpg (957x1341, 459K)

tfw ill never have kids

Attached: 1554071057885.png (552x662, 67K)

I see they start whoredom early in the horrible white north

I got invited to become a member of the Orange Order. I was considering it but its probably not for me. Im not a monarchist.

I am a fencer (Liechtenauer style)

My hobby is wishing I had space for things that I want to do as hobbies.

American fishing is stupid as fuck. White culture or American culture feels so fabricated and built on nothingness. Just lofty ideals about what a good human being is like

Find one outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, etc.

A bad day fishing is better than a good day shopping in some multiracial marketplace.

I'm quite critical of OTO, Taurus Clubs, and other Satanic/old evil god cults that I won't name that hide that they're Satanic/old evil behind mumbo jumbo to recruit high power individuals.

They're all throughout the Western world, especially the big cities.

i xollext my xum in a shoeboxx and had been boxxxing it up 4 about 7 years now

In SoCal? I'll be moving soon enough anyway though.

How do you talk to women? Teach me

I used to go fishing as a kid, but then I accidentally killed a fish when I couldn't get the hook out.
Felt bad, stopped doing it. Now that I'm older, I can't justify sport-fishing--even catch-and-release is injury for entertainment. There's nothing wrong if you eat what you catch, provided you don't collapse the entire stock of an area.

On-topic, though, I just play vidya and shitpost. Such is life in suburbia.

>SoCal
Theres your problem. Get the hell out of dodge. If you don't mind the cold Montana's a good choice.

baxed and xpilled

Catch and release is just a waste of good bait. Even in sports fishing the fish are usually eaten afterwards

Checked.

This.

How full is it?

I've decided on Kentucky. Soon I'll be 21 then I'll move there with the goal of buying land and being left alone.

It really isn’t that hard if you find the correct one. At least that is how it went for me.

Store fish is Old fish from Beijing

I like gardening! Cultivating and raising plants is a wholesome activity that can be done in a backyard. My garden is somewhat small, but I'm growing plenty of good vegetables and fruits to give to my family and friends!

Attached: piranhaplant.png (220x257, 62K)

Good plan. I'm thinking the same thing once I have my trade certifications. I'm trying for Isle of Man.

Why the Isle of Man?

I do a lot of opiates.

Try again.

Then leave, kike.

Its very quiet, rural, and peaceful. I've also wanted to move to the UK since I was a kid, and Isle citizens can live and work in the UK as well. Its also not in the EU market or free movement scheme, so few nigs.

>Ctrl F shooting
>0 results

>Ctrl F guns
>0 results

Attached: 1527211999577.png (500x500, 76K)

Hunting, fishing, camping, writing and playing music, reading lots of books, bike riding, swimming, fencing

It's the only place to become a man

Ah ok, I'd sort of like to live in Wales since I'm Welsh but I won't give up muh guns and spoons.

Muay thai, football, philosophy, pissing off normies on social media

I love my band,, nothing like the rush of playing on stage in front of a bunch of people. Feel like folks will still be listening to the music I wrote long after I'm dead & that makes me feel accomplished.

Attached: 20190610_210747.jpg (4032x1960, 2.6M)

Best motorcycle race ever.

vidya , some old anime , windows, youtube , iphone , movies , tv cable (small doses ) , outdoors , going to the beach , take long walks

get on my level

Attached: soldier of a unknown war, great Nasim.jpg (600x400, 36K)

I got quite a few. Tx is still pretty based even though were being flooded w/ faggot Californians.

Attached: 20190412_080041.jpg (4032x1960, 3.7M)

post it

Attached: humungous_template.png (1266x1062, 773K)

Just moved back, holy hell the Ft Hood area is going to shit. My poor small hometown is getting mudded more and more while jews lazily tack on ugly shopping centers

texas going brown and blue is going to be the saddest thing of the century

Fishing, Hunting(mostly deer), fucking my wife like she's a stranger, driving my Aston Martin Vantage on backroads, playing guitar, growing cannabis(commercial business), and shitposting on 4chin.

In short, I play guitar, I fondled my woman, and I race my car but I have the weekends off and I am my own boss.

>Hunting
>Football (Sawker for you murricans)
>flying my PC-12 and going places with it
>small scale farming, a nice 400m^2 garden with veggies and fruits for the wife and my 3 kids to enjoy and we have 8 chickens for eggs
>all kind of /out/ stuff
That's it.

metal detecting

damn man, you and I shop at the same HEB.

Make my own armor and weapons in my workshop.
Do boughts with other nerds that do the same.
Paint models. Used to be just cars, but I've been starting to paint some minis for a few board games I have too now.
Like to play some board games with friends. Simple ones are best, and models are basically an accessory. Been playing some Ogre (5th ed) and it's a blast. Want to play some 'Escape from the aliens in outer space' with some of my friends some time soon.
Mowing my lawn, drinking monster zero ultra, programming and jogging are a few more hobbies.
Brewing and distilling my own alcohol. Not IPAS, because I can't stand 'em.
Like to go skeet shooting every now and then too.

I read philosophy in the morning before work and play piano in the evening after work.

Any pics of the stuff you made?

I am thinking about taking up raping and murdering people that take there kids fishing. On a side note where do you like to go fishing?

>normies
>memeflag

Smoking mad weed and cocaine