No planes hit the towers on 9/11, they were projections...

No planes hit the towers on 9/11, they were projections, the laser technology the US was developing prior to the attack helped achieve this. Notice how they plane no clips into the building and disappears, the timed explosion attempts make it look like a real impact but the plane doesn't explode, crumble or slow, it just vanishes into thin air, no hole in the building.. nothing.

They were holograms

Attached: WTC.webm (480x360, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeM0bRWFRJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwc49cZKunQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up schizo

Planes hit. I worked for UAL Corp at the time.

New York doesn’t exist
Made up by Hollywood Jews
For their interest

Attached: 11B007D1-8AB9-49A8-88D3-6C9D84C73D24.jpg (1480x800, 154K)

i will noclip your mommas pussy

Nice

this thread doesn't exist, its part of the laser technology (((they))) have ben developing since roswell crshed and left a strange foil.

my mother was offered a permanent job at the wtc while pregnant with me and turned it down

If this were true and ((they)) did this in 2001 we’d already be in prison camps ran by ((them))

none of this exists, this is all a bad dream i can't wake up from

Underrated.

You’re retarded

Attached: 25C09DF9-D5FD-4B0F-A3B7-8025215B04D3.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Attached: 7FE83324-17C4-4156-BBBA-D0D64D32F4C3.jpg (1242x1544, 1.45M)

you are literally asleep right now.

Attached: 50F491D9-9E90-42B2-AAFB-27CA37000B55.jpg (500x327, 38K)

the second plane literally and i unironically flew over my house

Attached: 6E475401-C405-49ED-97DC-D0E1B637E7B8.jpg (500x771, 75K)

ewwwww, hairy snatch is putrid

Attached: 5A36C2B0-65CD-40A5-85FF-61EB710504D2.jpg (500x334, 39K)

most planes are holograms.

Trips of truth

Jow Forums doesn’t exist !!!!!!!!\||~€•••••••

Attached: EBA9411F-0D8D-446B-A8CB-E216D2DD4947.jpg (415x479, 33K)

They were holograms alright...holograms of an airplane superimposed upon a plane than had a plasma energy coating superimposed upon the remote controlled plane...in both tower hits, you can see a 'flash' at the moment the plane hits the building ...the plasma discharged locally.
If the plane wasn't reinforced with this energy shell, it would have never gone thru the steel like a knife thru butter, as the mass momentum of the engines wouldve toppled the rear of the plane upwards, not straight thru.
Eventually they'll have that alien invasion so well planned to introduce their hand-held laser/plasma guns upon humanity and we will enter the darkest ages of human slavery.

Attached: laser.jpg (474x474, 27K)

Just another disinfo shill thread

There was a ton of this shit after 9/11 in order to mislead and shut down actual investigation. Fuck OP, he is a faggot.

these photos contain the same parts of the supposed plane, that seems to have changed paint jobs in mid air. that's an amazing feat. try harder, misinformation shill.

NOCLIP 360, BITCH

oh

Yeah those photos are literally glowing...

No user, it's MY dream.

You can see the nose poke out of the other end of the building at the very end of this clip. It happened. Now that we are close to the real ((culprits)) they are pushing this "it was faked" bullshit.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 17K)

But you wouldn't feel anything then retard.

Yeah the impact seems fake as fuck.

>but the plane doesn't explode, crumble or slow

That is simply because of how the towers were constructed. Pic very related.

/thread

Attached: twin-towers.jpg (900x1154, 107K)

Impossible for a light weight aluminum plane to break the solid steel outer frame of that building.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeM0bRWFRJ4

This is disinfo. The planes were remotely controlled. I question whether or not they even had anyone on board.

Attached: 911amalgramvirgo.jpg (380x285, 32K)

fpbp
This thread is intended to make people that either have credible analytical info seem crazy, or the entire doubting the mainstream/pursuing the truth notion seem paranoid.

>Impossible for a light weight aluminum plane to break the solid steel outer frame of that building.
then its a good thing the 767 weighted about 200,000lbs and was going over 500mph when it hit the building

Attached: REKT.gif (600x333, 1.98M)

this desu

Just look at the video. It looks like the building gave absolutely zero resistance to the plane. As if the building was made from tissue paper. It's completely fake looking. You have to be either blind or just plane retarded not to notice somethings not right about it.

If they wanted to blow up the towers and blame it on someone why would they even need to involve the planes?

There was already a precedent for using explosives like the Oklahoma City bombing.

Why go through all of the additional difficulties that pertain with using an aircraft?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwc49cZKunQ

It's true, look at the Pentagon pictures. No wing-shaped holes where it supposedly entered the building. Fake as fuck.

Because who ever did it enjoyed the process of creating it. Like an artist or a movie director.

>just plane retarded
>plane

why not remotely crash actual planes rather than using empty ones and having to “disappear” every single person on the reportedly hijacked flights

>The planes were remotely controlled. I question whether or not they even had anyone on board.

Rebekah Roth has claimed that a passenger plane flying at such a high rate of speed and at such a low altitude would be disintegrating before it hit anything.

She thinks military planes disguised to look like airliners were remote controlled into the WTC towers. The planes that took off from BOS were landed in Springfield, MA at Westover AFB, a decommissioned base. All of the "cellphone" calls were done at ground level- the attendants were handed scripts to read. After this was completed my guess is the planes took off and were rerouted by remote control to fly over the Atlantic and ditched in the ocean.

It is important to remember that there were ATC drills going on in the NE quadrant of the US that day.

why would they put the planes in the ocean and risk an identifiable part washing up

Those “military planes” are based on the same airframes you absolute FUCKING idiot.

The truth is they were cardboard cutouts

fuck you you have 0 logical thinking and common sense.
if the plane would of been slowed down by whatever amount you're imagining it would of stopped completely.
but im sure its just you smoke screening dsitracting for the fact that there was 2 things no planes at the pentagon and that the building fell and never slowed on their way down not becuase of planes or collapsing, but becuase of it being bombed.

Attached: wtc7naudetxf5.gif (240x180, 670K)

this is there disinfomation shill shit right here yea..

the media inserted the CGI planes.
The graphics aged like shit

Attached: LOOKS SOOOO REAL LMAO.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Native NYer here! You're an asshole ! They were real. KYS worthless faggot!

All planes are holograms

lol yeah timing is way off.

that looks real to me, user

wtf are you rambling on about lol

project blue beans. thats how they killed terry david. the train was just a projection

A HOLOGRAM JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

This is what conspiracy-fags actually believe

>hundreds of tons of explosives were snuck into the WTC buildings leading up to the event, no one saw this happening.
>Some sort of "laser" or "hologram" technology made planes appear in the air where there was nothing at all
>oh wait, maybe it was actually a missile and the military did it
>Also the conspirators had to hijack multiple planes full of people and dispose of the aircraft and every human being inside without a trace
>also they faked cell phone calls from the aircraft to make it... uh, seem more believable
>Along with creating entire backstories of the terrorist hijackers
>And put plane wreckage in the middle of Pennsylvania for good measure
>And scattered plane parts around the WTC to throw off the sheep
>All the people involved in masterminding and executing this plan have stayed quiet about it for over 17 years when Washington leaks like a sieve. (After Osama Bin Laden was killed it leaked in like three seconds to the media before Obama could announce it).

Or maybe the most simple and believable option is that dudes made a plan to hijack planes and flew them into buildings. Go take your meds.

Why wouldn't they just use planes you fuckn retard?

Gas yourself dick cheney drove them in on a joystick like atari they were remote control grey planes

>it was space aliens.

there is a video on youtube from across the hudson. you hear 8 explosions when tower 2 is coming down.

all the things you list are all bullshit. but the hundreds of tons. i dont think you would need all that. you need to watch ryan dawson's videos. there are guys with elevator repair badges dated 9/5/01 for the wtc. wtc did not allow external companies to do repairs.

>hundreds of tons of explosives were snuck into the WTC buildings leading up to the event
what are loading docks. read up on the art students, btw... they just happened to be occupying the floors that were directly hit, but none of their names appear on the official death counts for the buildings.
>made planes appear in the air where there was nothing at all
glownigger red herring. there were simply no planes. emperor's new clothes 101.
hint: the videos were what everyone saw, not the actual explosions.

i could go on, because 9/11 was 100% an inside job, but i won't bother because you're a retarded shill and/or npc and nothing will change your mind.
git gud faggit.

Typical kike dis-information shill.

> It's a hologram, Goy.
> It was just reptilians, Goy, they rule the world.
Just fuck off already.

hey cum dumper. I was there and it was fucking planes. And yes, some jews danced and some arabs cheered.

because you are a retard
clean your eyes

Attached: WTC Southtower PLane out of fucking nowhere.webm (720x480, 2.79M)

I quite like this

Attached: and retards dont question this.webm (712x480, 2.76M)

see this is their dinsinformation shit
oh yea the buildings fell down from planes or collapsed or whatever other bullshit because of the no plane idiots you believe that. so since you bleive this then all this ridiculous shit happenedthis is you on no logic or without any common sense. what the fuck are you rambling on about. explain what you didnt get. the planes if they stopped would of completely stopped if they were starting to stop. it wouldnt of ENDED. it would fo stopped. you complain becuase htey didnt start to slow. but that never happened because it didnt you making up a dumb thing that is made up.

no you didn't

what the fuck are you even talking about. This is retard level shit

planes were retrofitted with remote controls

this

There is a recording of a phone call out there somewhere of a guy who claims to have worked on airplane fuselages. He sounds very frantic and frightened while claiming that the planes could not have passed through the buildings concrete and steel exteriors so easily being made from aluminum themselves. They need to be light enought to fly. It was spooky.

Nigga this is pol. That bullshit doesn't work here. Everyone knows Israel did 911.

This.

The planes travelled faster than their max operating speed, simply impossible.
The hijacked planes were landed in a warehouse, then the occupants killed, after the CIA and jizrael flew dummy remote controlled planes into the buildings. All of the calls were faked and were impossible at the time. An air hostess tried to get a coded message to her colleague when they landed in the warehouse but it was too late.

>Project Northwinds to a T.

Some of you weren't born or were too young to know what happened. It wasn't anything to do with space lasers aka Judy Wood. If Burger-Kikes had space "lasers" they'd be random zapping everyone. Neither was it holograms.

Attached: 1559136225765.png (621x271, 285K)

>take your meds
chop your dick off.

Just imagine how pure evil you would have to be to do something like this to innocent people at work. How the fuck do they live with themselves?

Airport security humiliation and ball microwaving program

>They were holograms
So they were using galactic elfin technology? You need a medium to project a hologram on to you idiot. Clear air isn't one. You need glass, or at the very least fog moron. We are not living in the Stargate SG1 universe
>summer is here

Attached: ATHF.jpg (630x1200, 61K)

imagine being jew?

its the Jews who did it, the Jews in the Government, the Jews in the Intelligence agencies, the Jews in the Media and the Jews in academia.

Attached: names of cunts that did 911.webm (712x480, 2.82M)

You seem defensive. Could it be because a simple logic check has shaken the foundations of your entire argument?
Calm down and take your meds, kid.

Hmm. Memeflag. Now I do belive they were fake. Nice going, kike.

True. I’m still fucking banned for posting 911 building fake planes going through building debunking fake 911 shit!

We all died a long long time ago

Planted same as the ID of the supposed hijacker found on the sidewalk.

The smoke would be a good cover for ground agents to disperse debris... just saying
>op. Northwoods:
>At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down, a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found.

Agree

Attached: 4C9538D2-39B7-454A-A341-CA71681A1804.jpg (2043x3832, 1.59M)

Hmmmmmm

Attached: 951C7491-16D3-4689-8A97-42396C358DD0.png (893x839, 118K)

trips of truth

Why does it matter whether planes hit it or not? Either way it was (((them)))

they crashed planes into the towers, but the towers fell due to the thermite bombs. our government took down the towers