California Hate Thread

Post 'em, Kalifornia, Commiefornia, Cuckfornia, whatever you want to call it, make them cry.

Attached: cali.png (2000x1238, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
outbreaknewstoday.com/los-angeles-typhoid-typhus-plague-oh-53057/
santamariatimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/founder-of-flutes-across-the-world-music-program-indicted-on/article_d9c0d48d-c37b-58d3-951e-c9220b60ea60.html
saugususd.org/Investigation-Information---October-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cauliflower

more than 15,000 hondurans will arrived to california this year. just sad.

Why does PETA keep giving Gov. Horse Killer a pass?

Fat dumb religious people living in the midwest have this intense hatred for california. Because they are living sad backwards lives filled with abuse and hopelessness while California invents the modern world

You call unbridled degeneracy inventing the modern world?

California overwhelmingly passed Proposition 187 - would have saved the state. It got voided by a federal judge - a Jew woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

Attached: Howard Cosell.jpg (480x439, 23K)

Equality before the law means all get to live to the same time, even if quality of life differs to then. We do not sacrifice our lives, but work no risk though we cooperate for strongest inalienable right of life.

Equality means a cryonics healthcare coverage. Cryonics is time to get needed inner cell mass stem cells. Medical doctors of many factions are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead.

Equality means if jail saves your life then jail you get. Executives, thank you for saving the wrong.

Equality means supporting population boom. I work for public toilets. I work for public water fountains. I work for public heaters at night. This work is a merit I credit as good faith in addition to cryonics in strongest, and therefore inalienable right of life by the California Constitution.

A tech: Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from umbilical cords from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Attached: 1556931787237m.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

California is a backwards shithole.

My OC

Living in Ktown taught me that all koreans need a Juche boot on their neck.

Attached: 904B6076-2914-4C0F-B764-36476973F8EC.png (640x1136, 1.5M)

I'm literally shaking with rage

Attached: image.jpg (936x743, 144K)

Racist!

>filled with abuse and hopelessness

Uhhhhhh, yeah this is bait.

California is a shithole

t. Californian

If you call turning what was once upon a time the best state into a stinking, third world shithole colony of Mexico.... "inventing"... then you're right.

Bad pandemic is coming to California. Doom is upon us! Looks like God's wrath might be poured out on Los Angeles sooner than later.

outbreaknewstoday.com/los-angeles-typhoid-typhus-plague-oh-53057/

Can confirm, SoCal

Same, i want to kill all the politicians in this state. Particularly the judges here in california, they need to be labeled as traitors, pulled out into the streets, have their actions read out loud to the public, and hanged.

Another Cali bro confirming this. Cali is fucking DEAD unless you're a shitskin, then it's your Mecca/Mexico.

>tens of thousands of homeless
>"let's help the illegals first"

I hate this goddamn state so much. Housing doesn't get built anywhere, I honestly don't know where the money is fucking going for the homeless, LA's metro system, or for that fucking "bullet train" from LA to Sacramento. Or Bakersfield to Fresno, whichever goalpost is this week. The gas tax was the last straw, "oh lets hike up the price of gas more and it'll be used to fix the roads"
Yes, lets constrict the people who are barely getting by even more so they become the new homeless population. So many people are leaving the state, off and away unaware that they'll vote for the same policy in your state and ruin it too.

you think we like living here?

KYS faggot.

>unless you're a shitskin, then it's your Mecca/Mexico.

False...they dont own or run shit. They are the ultimate slaves of this state. Pathetic serfs, nothing more.

SoCal user here bean genocide when;it's just as shitty as you think, but damn;the weather, and the land is enjoyable.

One good thing though is that apparently people are so overburdened with taxes now that they finally turned down some teacher/school officer pension hike. Fuck the teachers.

norcal?

This
And don’t forget, us anons get to fuck the hottest pussy and live comfortable lives on our beautiful properties.
U mad Midwest faggots?

Attached: B1CDBB2E-73CE-439E-89BC-E0BEC8C24703.jpg (699x485, 31K)

>2 post bu this ID
faggot. go do a barrel roll
California is the creation of suck. Fuck any of you who think other. You are all cancer. You're the creation of cancer.
>you don't know, you've never...
yep, kid. Done that. Lived in socal for two years. Got my shit ripped off, roommates stole my car. Stole my ID, two years of lawsuits.
Fuck you and anybody who likes you. I'd punch somebody who owes you money because you're dumb. California is a shithole
You're a welfare state.

Attached: wrong_way_sign_R5-1a_large.jpg (881x561, 87K)

Joke's on you gaytard.
I'm a Southern Chad and I'd burn California to the ground without any hesitation.

Bait and cope.

The funniest part of this is that the teachers, and administration staff are the ones usually dabbling in political shit. The majority of our education faculties in the district will campaign for the most liberal policies, and then complain about their pay grade;along with the slew of issues "suddenly" manifesting within the school grounds like drugs,girls wearing whatever they want,gangs,gang civil wars, and low test scores. Hell here's one of the fat fuck pigs.

Attached: ss.png (949x814, 747K)

Attached: acab extremist.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: larping.jpg (2901x2616, 1.99M)

1776 will commence again

Attached: balarvi likes.png (2926x2675, 3.84M)

California really is a psychological view of how Liberals will never be content, even though they own the state.

If health care is a human right, then make the country you came from provide it to you. If they can't afford it, it's obviously not a right, it's something that is earned, not given.

Attached: thejones.jpg (800x420, 117K)

I live here and hate it. All the politicians need to hang.

santamariatimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/founder-of-flutes-across-the-world-music-program-indicted-on/article_d9c0d48d-c37b-58d3-951e-c9220b60ea60.html
these cunts are so cheap, and jewish that they hired someone not certified to work with children, and were surprised when the old boomer hippie jerked off on all the DYI flutes he instructed the students to make, and use. This was all to cut corners for spending, and maintain profit;as if the school was successful, and they were doing their jobs. I legit want to kill them.

Ave true to caesar

czeched

saugususd.org/Investigation-Information---October-2017/
link related here's the report. I want their heads.

Attached: coach.png (1248x1124, 1.86M)

any calibros in the 916

Based

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (320x229, 39K)

this.