Italy

italy

bastion of civilization in 500bc
bastion of civilization in 1400
bastion of civilization in 2019

Attached: cathofu11.jpg (1356x1500, 728K)

God bless Italy.

Attached: 1525248345730.png (1944x1398, 585K)

Attached: 1549839330358.png (490x600, 310K)

more like CUTEaly

The real reason that Italy and Greece dont get mudslime suicide bombers is because they dont sent troops to middle east.
Btw love you italybros. No homo

Realistically that number should only be about 263,000 days.

rule34 art of her when

>they dont sent troops to middle east
it's false. we are in the UN

How do I dress my wife like a nice demure Calabresella?

Hving to save europe as always, its all right I guess since we build it in the first place with our greek bros

is italy really based?

Or is it filled with gypsies?

post more pasta waifus

Pls gib sauce, I need for fawning reasons.

Attached: 53476422734476.gif (245x168, 275K)

Meme flag nigger.

wait what did you pastafarians do in the 1400s?

>pasta waifus
literally

Attached: ritapasta.png (1024x1024, 554K)

I'm glad I'm half italian.
>pops a canoli

still mad?

Attached: nordcuck faggot.png (891x710, 569K)

Italy-chan will save europe

Attached: 1e6.png (417x500, 15K)

Pasta waifu a-cute.
Never thought much of Italy, but this has changed my mind, best European nation.

Do italian women smell funny to you guys? Or is that just me?

Man, I'd invade her Eastern Front.

Italy is the bastion of bastions
Contains the most bastions per square mile of any city according to Guinness book of world records

Eat some ravioli nigger

Attached: 002c838a86755215f2c7eb323a1fbae0b3930bc4a021f7b428d583817db8f4fc.jpg (535x788, 81K)

>Everyone who hates Shitaly is a Nordcuck hurr durr

I bet he is Somalian, Americuck.

still mad?

Attached: austro-hungarianempire-1914map.jpg (1000x778, 352K)

No, Pablo.

eat shit kike

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

I've yet to meet a south Italian that wasn't obviously non-white in appearance and demeanor. Always an obnoxious,ugly and dumb species. Maybe Evola had some self-respect, but from that one live interview as an old man that doesn't seem to be the case.

>blabla dumb Austrian
>No, Pablo
>Boohoo youre a kike

Stop being shit, burger.

Attached: Average Yank.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Can we get this in American colors. Instead of pasta she's gonna be making a sandwich of course

Started the Renaissance
Nords like to ignore that because it doesn’t fit with there Italians got racemixed to uselessness after the fall of Rome meme

This

Attached: 150px-Italy.jpg (150x247, 12K)

Mine smells fine

The MED man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his tan skin. This tan skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Southern Europe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The tan skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MED man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs, Sambo’s, Poos)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MED penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MED man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent GRECO-ROMAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MED man impregnates.

In total, the MED man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MED man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: CB91FBA8-D3F7-4921-AA7A-41D6AD39EB15.jpg (800x539, 41K)

the one on the top left is swedish or something

g-d bless italy

Attached: 1.6741094.2983526058.jpg (609x343, 40K)

Based

It has only started

We need another Arminius for the faggotry that is going on in this thread

based Salvini defending judeo-christianity

Roman>Jew>Goyim

Attached: 649F3ADD-EF0D-4C95-8DE1-CAAC3C69942E.jpg (474x315, 25K)

Someday maybe you filthy goyim will understand
But probably not, you are just animals after all
Only those with Italian Greek or Jewish blood are capable of complex thought

Attached: F1BDB716-9832-4960-9EC2-1189008FD214.jpg (636x504, 190K)

Herod's temple was btfo in 70 ad by the romans.
Everyday, jews in israel go to the "wailing wall" thinking it's from herod's temple.
The wailing wall is actually the remnant of a roman fort.
Salvini is just paying respects to his ancestors there.

Attached: 1542691219870.jpg (500x500, 91K)

Go away kike, no right-thinking Italian or Greek will tolerate your bullshit.

t.wop

Attached: 1518085545494.jpg (720x524, 71K)

You know that's because jews mixed with southern europeans right?
Not the other way around.

I’m Italian, you are probably a Nordic brainlet LARPer though
It’s not a coincidence that Italian Greek and Jewish culture religion language philosophy and law dominant the world and that we happen to fall in one genetic cluster
I’m not a fan of Jews but denying they belong to the superior cluster is pointless

Attached: 991A2BEB-DB02-46D0-8959-2974A4D96C46.jpg (561x650, 75K)

is it ok if i'm ricing a germanic northern italian, guys? i'm a mid-high tier gook.

Nice LARP retard

Is polish, Pablo

>Scam artist race is better than the world conquerer & culture creator race
Cope more, the best thing about Jews is their European blood.

get your own, go search the midwest. check average age of marriage by state and divorce by state/region. it's quite telling.

Yes their Greek and Italian blood glad to see we are in agreement moshie

I have an Italian girlfriend and am one myself I don’t need statistics to live my own life
>Italians in the Midwest
>Germanic Northern Italian
Either LARP or low iq
The only reason an Italian girl would date a gook is to gold-dig

>I’m not a fan of Jews but denying they belong to the superior cluster is pointless
We aren't really in agreement mr. "italian"

My friend, I believe you are in possession of the typical midwestern German girl
Good for you, have fun, better you then a negro

Ashkenazim are pale imitations of real Mediterranean Europeans, halfbreed shitskins pretending to be something other than Levantine garbage. They cluster with us because they bred with every whore or slave they could get their filthy claws on, they're a disgusting hybrid trying to overtake the original. You're either a Jew yourself or a traitor if you're promoting these garbage people and doing anything other than exposing them for the liars and subversive cheats that they are.

Contact headquarters immediately you are interfering with our plans for this thread and are desperately needed in another, you have the phone number for HQ in Tel Aviv still?

italians arent white

Most original banter of 2012 coming through

Attached: 1536943992663.jpg (233x308, 30K)

They are from Khazaria not the Levant you dullard, you can acknowledge their intellectual superiority over most people without being a traitor, in fact you have to if you want to counteract them, you don’t solve a problem by ignoring the truth about it

I’m a little overworked right now

Attached: A14F078E-CC91-46FA-B2CB-46E90167344B.jpg (688x516, 37K)

its funny because shitalians are half niggers

It's much better than Britain, France and Germany when it comes to opposing multiculturalism, feminism etc.

I need a brown haired, blue eyed med wife. I'm already half med anyway

Attached: Buu ponders in Manga.png (348x365, 99K)

or green eyed
that works too

You don't solve a problem by attributing qualities to your enemies that aren't there. The sole skill of the Jew in in deception, thats it. Beyond an innate skill for wordplay(pilpul) the Jew is nothing, he has no real philosophical, moral, or intellectual depth.

Take for example Karl Marx, the most influential Jewish "philosopher" of all time. His "thought" is just badly mangled Hegelian dialectic propped up by evocative rhetoric.

he wasn't being that technical you autist, italy itself has always distanced itself from the Anglo-American coalition to destroy the Middle East for the profit of Israel, your foreign policy isn't run by kikes

>bastion of civilization in 2019

Attached: 3kHs8Xn.jpg (680x680, 31K)

Yeah ok mr superior cluster. Once they take the USA down and the rest of the west they are coming to take Italy down and they are gonna burn down every one of those damn churches just like they did notre dame they want all of the Christian word destroyed so they can raise THEIR Christ. Dumb faggot.

Soon

Attached: 1559303420774m.jpg (1024x655, 133K)

>pic related

America, Israel, Russia, China... we just wanna be frens with everyone :3

Attached: IMG_20190531_122207.jpg (2976x3968, 2.98M)

fuck you normal faggots not knowing how waifus work

hope your family gets cancer sandnigger

>t. mollie

whiter than you spic

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

I have alot of love for Spain, especially Asturias where my mom is from.

its the only part of Spain that held off the moors and they are fucking proud of it.

they have statues of their rulers everywhere and its probably the most catholic part of spain.

They have rich culture, everyone is white as fuck.

I visited to meet some distant cousins, My one cousin is a Judge in a town, everytime we went out for lunch or drinks, he told us a bunch of racist jokes about 'chinos' and niggers he google translated into English.

they dont even speak Spanish, they speak a mixture of french and Spanish.

anyway, everytime I hear jewish shills say Spainiards is not white, I just think of based Asturias.

Attached: 1557848494172.jpg (680x650, 81K)

>wider than you
how’s it feel to give up your dna to our greatest ally

Attached: F6BBD662-8A67-48B3-A0E9-6BBB95917C18.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

t. spic afraid of posting his brown fingers

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Based
That's why Sephardic kikes are retarded