When did you realise that any woman is a whore no matter how much she larps as a "conservative " for attention?

When did you realise that any woman is a whore no matter how much she larps as a "conservative " for attention?

Attached: IMG_7121.jpg (640x859, 124K)

The first time I tried to have a conversation with one

>realise
about the time I learned to spell, abbo

Attached: g1367624068805633257.png (468x415, 300K)

I've said this a thousand times. You can have your abortion paid by the state, but unless that baby is a rape baby then you have to have your eggsacks removed as well.

Anti-Abortion is retarded and for christcucks. The fetus has no conscious or memories so it's not a person.
Regardless of the stupidity of traditionalists and christians, all women are indeed whores. Which is also why Christians and tradcucks fail. They keep thinking that women are "children of god" and "inherently good."

Which is false. It's the complete opposite, actually.

It's pretty fucking simple dipshit. If it requires an action to stop it, then it is living.

There are several ways to not get pregnant. Quit forcing me to pay for your drunken negligence.

>OH NO I cant keep fucking raw dick
>THE MISOGYNY

Because women crave attention. They dont care about "conservative values". They care about beta bux, all they have to do is wear a maga cap and a bikini to get money. Lauren southern, faith goldy, tomi lahren, kaitlin bennet have all been proven to be whores/race mixers whose politics dont go beyond "based capitilism empowers women! Maga!"

Maybe you should stop paying attention the opinions of retards on the internet.
Also, she's right.

>any woman
You are going to have to find a better example than that

When I grew a couple braincells and put two and two together with my basic knowledge of evolution and game theory.

No shit women are whores. They have almost zero evolutionary pressure not to be whores. Their only up front risks from whoring around are sexually transmitted diseases, having to take care of unwanted babies, and their boyfriends killing them - all of which are mitigated by modern societal protections.

In exchange whoring around gives them more room to shop for the best possible males to give them, potentially, the best possible offspring. They have everything to gain from whoring around and not much to lose.

Whoring around isn't the only successful breeding strategy, you'll see that some women prefer monogamous relationships, and that in turn provides security and stability, and results in more competitive children, especially with high status males. Which is why women go for those men. In the modern day society, we've done a lot to curtail the benefits of monogamy in favor of whoring, and as a result we get a lot of women behaving like whores.

Women follow instincts just like any other animal does. It's not something evil, it's simply how humans as a species evolved. Sexual selection and the different mating strategies that have evolved, did so because they result in better offspring for the given environment. Change the environment and you change which strategies are effective at producing competitive offspring.

Fixing the 'women problem' requires fixing welfare, alimony, child support, divorce, etc.

Do that and the whoring strategy loses its competitive edge.

Shes obviously a shill and youre a retard for ever listening to anything shes said, but she is actually right about the alabama law, its a fucking retard move that will obviously be overturned. Pro lifers are fucking dumb as shit man. I get being against abortion but dont be a fucking autist about it

>t.baby murdering satanist

hot

fuck

reddit

do

you

use

the

return

key

much

?

Attached: 1280x720-es8.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Yes goy, give in to the divisiveness of abortion! We NEED more shitskins and kikes to breed!

Attached: 1533055254860.jpg (600x800, 70K)

It's a very rare woman who actually studies things of their own volition and come to informed conclusions by themselves - particularly when those conclusions counter the predominant narrative. There are a handful on the conservative side, but I can't think of anyone under the age of 30. 99% of them are just pretty faces for sale to the highest bidder. Once they find out the banks are run by commie Jews, they bail.

they can always go to Maine and have an abortion performed by a non-doctor

Fuck off you fucking retard

Attached: at_least_we_are_all_pro_life.png (800x675, 1020K)

Have sex.

not an argument, plebbit
try harder, maple nigger

Attached: 0cc623037914803fdcf598afa3f46e78.image.322x300.gif (322x300, 32K)

her body, her choice

Have sex

>that will obviously be overturned
*blocks your path*

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-060919.jpg (990x556, 80K)

Very likely she had an abortion herself because her career of larping on fox and podcasts was more important to her, and then started preaching pro-abortion garbage to asauge her guilt.

Grow a brain you gullible fucking idiot. There is no such thing as "reddit posting".

Attached: Untitled.png (457x614, 35K)

>If you don't let us kill babies legally then whores might die trying to kill their babies illegally
I love that these skanks think this is a persuasive argument.

Women love killing babies. This is a known fact

The Sex Strike was their best one so far.

There are plenty of actually conservative women who hate abortion. My wife is more strict with abortions than I am; I'm okay with abortions before it has a heartbeat, while she's against all abortions. The flaw here is you assumed that an whore in the media role playing as a conservative for money was actually a conservative.

Their only defense mechanism is their mouth. Literally. They are predisposed to telling lies. That is all they can do in any stressful situation. A man can buck up and fight, a woman doesn't stand a chance. It's very simple. Bruteness gives men the ability to have integrity. They back up their actions and beliefs with their bodies. If they didn't have that, they would cry and tell lies just as much as women.

I will fuckstart your face, little bitch
>there is no such thing as reddit posting
Then why do you do it? You're sefensive becuase you know you're a tiny reddit shitbag. I didn't make you mad. You got mad because you know

you

pleebit

Faggot.

Attached: 1459362231351.jpg (300x300, 24K)

You must make a lot of money for her to play pretend that hard

>The fetus has no conscious or memories so it's not a person.

“The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."

Funny how they recognize it as a human whenever the woman wants it

>abortion bans will force people to go elsewhere, possibly through dangerous channels to get one

Literally replace "abortion" with "gun"

Women should be apolitical, then adopt her husband's views when married.
Any woman with strong political views is guaranteed to be damaged goods.

Attached: university.jpg (1548x1545, 553K)

Original sin dictates we are born flawed. We need God's grace to be saved. What church teaching says we're inherently good? We are inherently valuable since we are made in God's likeness.

Is she admitting gun control doesn't work here?

Reminder that abortion is mostly non white

Attached: 395-351.png (862x720, 280K)

Look at my linked image. Your "reddit posting" is determined by shit like screen resolution and window size. You are a fucking gullible retard, led around by the nose with a few clever words because you're too fucking stupid to think for yourself.

I was on 4+Jow Forums when this reddit posting bullshit started, and it was designed to attack supposed Jow Forums posters in order to divide the two communities. When I call you a gullible fucking retard, I mean it. YOU are the fucking idiot falling for dirty jew tactics. Grow a fucking brain you dumbfuck.

Never trust women or conservatives. They're basically all liars and whores to the jew

When I found out my mom has a second family.

Attached: 84578925.jpg (617x617, 45K)

When will you realize the debate isnt about abortion but whether or not states (and by implication, other countries) are allowed to make their own laws and have sovereignty over their own people.

One white abortion is one too many.