The universe is not expanding. Prove me wrong

The universe is not expanding. Prove me wrong.

Attached: DeathOfAUniverseHeader.jpg (1024x560, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lppfusion.com/is-the-universe-really-expanding-observations-contradict-galaxy-size-predictions-based-on-expansion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 59183224_641687482964055_8010536248692865877_n.jpg (320x320, 16K)

based

blast pressure waves caused by the singularity (which is either the big Bang, or God speaking creation into existence), are moving outward into empty space.
The are also being 'pushed' faster by the pressure waves caused by supernovas, hypernovas, magnetar flares, and black hole ejecta.

Git gud, scrub.

My member is expanding, if you know what I mean
My meat, my lollipop, my rather large todger
if
you
know
what
I
mean

This is the quality content I exxpect from 4chins. Bravo. You are awarded 1 internets.

lppfusion.com/is-the-universe-really-expanding-observations-contradict-galaxy-size-predictions-based-on-expansion/
what you think of the study?

I can only agree.
Only fools and retards believe in curved spacetime or the big bang.

>galactic redshift
LOL
Nobody measures expansion on such a useless scale.
It's real simple, small things move faster than big things when pushed. All things being equal in a vaccuum, we are along for the ride. We can't see that far because the movement caused by the push falls into HUP territory. We can't KNOW how fast it's expanding because we can't see it, but we know it's expanding because there's nothing at the edge that's bounced back...yet.

PROTIP: nothing ever will.

using light rays and finite light measurement scale isn't useless, plus the universe is big yes, but not expanding, so likely for 7+ digit years nothing will return.

It has already been proven decades that the universe isn’t expanding. Modern technology has even shown that redshifts aren’t even expanding. And that’s the whole basis of an expanding universe.

insides moves but the "shell" doesn't expand forever like many like to claim, yes yes

redshift implies that the galaxies are moving away from us in all directions, which is to say that space is expanding.

If you play a video of something expanding backwards, it is contracting. Something cannot contract forever, eventually it will get to a single point - the singularity. In the singularity, all matter and energy exists in 1 "space". Before this singularity however, there was no time, there was no space, nor was there matter.

We know this because how much matter can exist in 0 space? none. And if there is no matter, there can be no time - physics cannot exist without space - therefor this would be the beginning, the coming into being of the universe.

maybe not but my penis is.

or this proves a religious implication
oh my

But it is.
Prove him pic.jpg wrong

Attached: Edwin-Hubble-Portrait.jpg (768x965, 138K)

exactly :^)

to have no space, would mean there was nothing else physical there either.

If there is something then there has never been nothing. This is because you would need to get something from nothing - you would have to exist before you existed to cause yourself to come into being. Obviously that's impossible, so nessisarily if there is something in the world, there must have never been nothing.

That something must have always existed, because if it didn't always exist, there would have been a point in which there was nothing - therefor if there is something, there is a something that has existed eternally.

By our best evidence, it would seem that our physical universe has come into being, and did not always exist, therefor something that did always exist that is not physical must have created it.

The cause of our universe must have always existed or terminate in something that has always existed, as necessarily there must be an eternal something that is the cause of our universe coming into being.

2nd, the cause of our universe coming into being must not be physical, for if we are talking about the creation of nature, we are talking about the creation of physics itself. How could the creator of physics be physical, if physics didn't even exist yet before he made it? It's absurd, whatever made the physical world cannot itself be physical.

This implies a timeless, spaceless, imaterial, which is to say non-physical and transcendent cause of the universe coming into being.

In other words God probably exists, and atheists are eternally btfo.

Is this God training his boipucci?

I couldn't agree more, science can never disprove God either because he made it. Atheists btfo. God Bless you user.

Space niggers like us never escaped this solar system or developed a proper unified theory of physics. Take everything here with skepticism.

most likely our physics theory is wrong in a lot of ways, look at who we take it from.. one fucking guy.

CIA already said the universe is cyclical

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-212938_Drive.jpg (1080x2220, 1.12M)

could god create a cock so huge even xe couldnt take it in xer has?