Protect and Serve:

The Thin Blue Line is all that seperates us from total anarchy, anons.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190608142747.png (514x338, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are bad police officers, therefore no police is better.

Gotta go, my car broke down on me once so I walk everywhere now.

I wish there were videos or pictures of dead police officers dying cruelly and painfully and their wives and daughters raped by feral niggers with HIV to post on here.

American police officers deserve death and their wives and daughters raped painfully by big black cock full of AIDS.

define acting out

Autistic lives matter! The pigs have gone too far this time..

Jeeze user just let me have their wives.

Based pig keeping the retards in line

X

Autismos are fucking garbage like retards. Fuck em, shoving them in with the rest of the normal people to have to deal with instead of segregating them.

Nice. Probably prevented him from getting into traps.

Attached: 2yskwo8go0x21.jpg (719x714, 76K)

>kidnapped
It's called "arrested"

Attached: 1560140036808.jpg (600x340, 32K)

Well maybe the little shit learned his lesson.

Attached: 1558697105122.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>t. Edgy 14 year old who got his skateboard taken away

Sometimes autistic children will do things like stab classmates with scissors. Let's be more specific with 'acting out.'

t. worked with special ed kids

>acting out

Are we talking him being a serious danger to people around him, or the "acting out" which is just another way of saying normal boy energy (he won't sit down quietly like the girls do)?

>saying normal boy energy
Being a boy isn't an excuse for being a misbehaving shit. That said, lots of schools have nixed recess to focus on teaching standardized test shit.

Amateur...

targetedevidence.com

Define misbehaving. Many female teachers will consider normal boy male behavior as toxic, and will seek to have that medicated out of them.

>Define misbehaving
I was thinking constant disruption of the class kind of stuff

And the little faggot never acted up again.

source or btfo

Wittle fella just get a speeding ticket?

While calling the police for this maybe overkill it truly would be better for all if those with developmental issues and mental illness are kept separate from the normal people.

poor kid, now he's a week behind on his holocaust studies

And he stopped being autistic ever since

Probably assaulting another student while the parents told the cops to fuck off so they had to hold him until CPS could deal with it

I'll take my guns and the anarchy over no guns and a bunch of faggot cops.

what was he charged with nigger. theres this thing called miranda RIGHTS which means arresting isn't legal.

Guess you'll be headed to the camps the leaf

spank him
.. oh yea.
well send him to the principals office. whys the fucking teacher think theyre some god now? didnt the principal use to punish them to tell them to fucking behave?

That's fucked up. Another Jow Forumslack is born tho.

retards no shit
mental illness? at that age? more like, heavy metal poisoning from the 20 vaccines they have by age 2 now

Throw it in the river with the one eyed kittens.

The thin blue line is the only thing in the way of DOTR.

based chad

cringe bootcucks

>didnt the principal use to punish them to tell them to fucking behave?
Yea usually for bad cases

>t. Edgy 14 year old bong who got his wheely scooty board taken by the Bobby

The thin blue line will be hanging from a rope

Try working at a school. Where you can't lay a hand on a kid or even raise your voice to them as they have an autistic fucking fit cause they can't play minecraft in math class. Then they tear part the class and lash out at the adults who can't even act like they're in charge or they end up in jail. This is unfortunately the last thing you can do to keep these little shits under control.

My mom quit teaching this year and hasn't been this happy in a while.

School is propaganda mind rape. You're lucky that kid didn't bring a gun and shoot up the place. Oh wait...

>t. Triggered autistic retard

and the brainwashed zoomer think its true

good work zoomers... your retarded and cant think for yourself.

Attached: 1494617525906.jpg (628x356, 34K)

I read a post I didn’t like once. All posts are now bad and I never come to Jow Forums again.

You are a very powerful fellow aren’t ya?

bad cases dont include having cops show up and lock them up for 6 days tho now?
wtf you dont make any sense

spotted the PORK

I for one am for the bullying of autists at any age.

Sad he's white tho. If black all the nigs would be chimping out and breaking shit.

Locking up an autist for any amount of time isn't going to help anything. But then again cops are capped at 100 IQ. Any higher you won't get hired.

Cops are agents of the state and are not your friends

Police are revenue generators and thug enforcers for ZOG. Every one is a traitor to his or her respective race, country and all of humanity.