Daily Reminder Conservatives Are Full Of Shit

vote Democrat

Attached: 148093BC-BAD4-4CA5-8E0F-17690A5FB53B.jpg (1125x1583, 725K)

>vote for Rebbe Yosef Bidenberg
no, he's an even bigger Zionist than Trump

Attached: 10183168663.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

If conservatives are full of shit, don't vote for either of the conservative parties, vote Green or WFP.

and they never cared about them until (((they))) told them they cared about the things.

Because those things were just assumed. And only after there seemed to be opposition to those things

themarchoftyranny.jpg

god damn he's so fucking stupid.
noone cared abou tfeminism until the jews
and the rest of it was only brought up by jews, becasue without that irrationality nobody gives a fucking shit and everything goes on as usual.
fuck
and i dont care about alllivesmatter or any of those other jewish shill shit either

Attached: feminism.png (1322x219, 28K)

>argumentum ad absurdum
>how does it work?

gays and bisexuals were literally bashed and had to hide in secret for a long fucking time and still do
it could've been the jews, sure, but it is equally likely that people just, you know, wanted to not live in fear/shame/secret/etc
sure, feminism and gay pride has run out of control, but it initially had a purpose and was probably started by actual women and gays, respectively
as for black lives matter shit, that is 100% jew funded garbage prolly

did you know?
>nobody said OP was a faggot before he posted

this is prob not tru

You Sir, Are A FAGGOT!

>everyone just living like normal, nobody says anything
>(((left))) starts screaming about "muh diversity" "muh LGBT" "muh equality"
>conservatives show how they're retarded by correcting (((leftists)))
>left whines that conservatives are just making shit up to "oppress" them
You don't need to mention to a crazy person that he's not Napoleon until he starts ranting about commanding the French army

So you're setting out to make people uncomfortable, and you want to get into politics?

So you're "othering" people you've never met based on your guess as to their thoughts, to get someone to vote for you.

And how long will I be important to you? How long till those marginalized are "cozy" and you have to continue this self-righteous abject bullshit and destroy their comfort to win your next campaign?

Attached: 1559866277018.jpg (800x640, 121K)

They accepted those roles and were productive people who stayed in their lanes, and the world worked just fine, until (((someone))) told them to rock the boat.

Why would I vote for anybody? None of them want what I want so fuck them.

The entire premise of this image,

>I care more than you do

But you don't know me.
You don't know that I helped set up the charity hospital in which your neighbor got emergency health care.
You don't know that I repaired that mother's car for free because she needed to get her kids home.
You don't care that my labor sent billions of dollars in food, medicine, clothing, and education for decades. Nearly a Century now.

You don't even care to tell about that. And you think that once we're comfy with you that we'll be safe? You won't even tell the truth.

You can read this page because someone cared enough to let you learn english. And yet reading is dangerous to tyrants...

Attached: 1550892277053.png (585x560, 263K)

>Vote for the gun-free open-borders welfare state, goy

Attached: MuhBigGibsGovernment.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Oy vey!

Attached: image.jpg (780x766, 156K)

Cops shoot more white proles than black ones, the church preaches that sexuality outside marriage is evil while right-wing politicians restrict reproductive rights. But idpol democrats don't want to fix all our problems - they only want to fight for minorities, so it's fitting that they get a minority of the vote.

All proles are marginalized under capitalism. But the dems won't fight for all of us, only the bourgs who LARP as oppressed because they don't look/act like other bourgs while still living off our backs.

You’ll be the first to die in the next holy war