Is Scientology based and redpilled?

>Highly traditional
>Their communities are mini white ethnostates
>No kikes
>Went up against the glowniggers multiple times and won
>Their religious literature wasn't written by Jews but instead by one of the best writers of all time

Was Project Chanology a CIA nigger psyop? Are Scientologists actually /ourguys/?

Attached: David_Miscavige.jpg (355x483, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2VqzK1dNXo
youtube.com/watch?v=exzmE3vW_Tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 74D9874F-1879-457F-B3A8-DB4C853BAEE3.jpg (445x290, 122K)

You're correct about everything

Attached: scipillX-copy.png (699x5491, 374K)

>Is Scientology based and redpilled?

Attached: 1538753311634.jpg (453x378, 33K)

>Scientology in Light of the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=K2VqzK1dNXo

Well, it's cheaper than being a Mormon and you're not speaking direct blasphemy against the Lord Jesus Christ like a Mormon does so I'd say, from a burning in Hell perspective Scientology is safer than living in Salt Lake

>Merchants of Chaos
Based. Is there even another organization in the world that calls out (((psychiatry))) and psychoactive medication like Scientology does?

>>No kikes

HELL NO.

The last time I visited a Scientology center for a tour, I immediately noticed two jews, they said they came in from Israel to do some work at this location

It is but it’s also a scam and has a bunch of weird alien shit. Kind of a toss up.

BUT, they have awesome aesthetics, their offices are like something out of Prey

Attached: tbb5p4ca9zh5jxmimwvq.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

SAM SON
M ON TAG U E
SAME SON
R AM I RE: Z
ZENU
AND RE: I SMYSLOV DR
F RANK POOL E
LOCK WOOD

GZK HAL IBM JCN KDO LEP (Leprosy ?)

ARRIVE D ER CI
HELLO
GOODBYE

Attached: manlets.jpg (480x360, 20K)

They're basically a wannabe version of the Vril Society, with all the silly bullshit but none of the actual knowledge of alien technology.

CIRCUIT RD17 AE35
FAULT
9 000 CORRECT IN PREDICTING FAULT

Miscavige giving (((Ted Koppel))) the good ol' BTFO:

youtube.com/watch?v=exzmE3vW_Tw

no it's not newfag.

You forgot to add
>Religiously bluepilled
to the list

Want to see something cringe? Look up his speech at some bizarre Scientology meeting in the 90s on Jewtube.

Founder Hubbard was a degenerate who was friends with Anton LeVay aka (((Howard Levey))) the founder of the Church of Satan. Inspired him to found his own luciferian cult.

L Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons (founded NASA' Jet Propulsion Lab), and Aleister Crowley (founder of modern day satanism) tried to summon demons together back in 1946. They were all Satanists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

Attached: 1560138507758.png (396x385, 133K)

You SPs need to keep your thetan levels in check.

KEIR DULLEA
DAVID BOWMANS BODY LANGUAGE INDICATE THAT HE IS AWARE OF SOMETHING THAT FRANK IS NOT. MY GUESS IS ITS CIRCUIT RD17. If you study Bowman's body language, he is not the least bit surprised that Frank has been removed from the equation. HAL freeze dried FRANK and had telemetry on the body. I'd like to think that F RANK spends more than three years with his wife in 3001. Her name is IN DR A WALL ACE.

not knowing that hubbard detests them and those are higher level classes.... what do you think their doing there? Trying to change the teachings since hubbard names them.

fuck off stop following me cunts

this is that rubbish with the aliens and the evil critters you have to microwave off you?

>no kikes
>started by a kike

HAL became homicidally paranoid due to
LANG LEY instruction to lie about the true nature of the mission. I blame psychiatry for HAL's paranoia. Discovery is no longer taking instructions from LANG LEY

Aleister Crowley grew up in the Exclusive Brethren church, founded by John Nelson Darby, the father of (((dispensationalism))).

They're basically modern Jews

Literally everything they believe was made up by a guy that said the best way to make money was to make a religion

LU BITZ
SON D ER HEIM
ARRIVE D ER CI

That dude iced his wife

SKY DEVIL