What is the truth

about Michael Jackson?
Is it ok to listen to his music?

Attached: 7EDDA8AB-45DB-407E-94BC-BC6D4CD0B7FB.jpg (640x642, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oi7ds7Lmmrk
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ryxze-Foeuc
youtube.com/watch?v=hSe5N6h9zDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His father was the real pedo and he threatened to kill him if he spoke up about pedowood.

MJ seduced his father as a child and turned him into a pedo.

He was a pedo but still a talented musician. Listen to his music all you like, it's not going to be funding his pedo palace any more.

He's dead

Hollywood is satanic

>musician

What instruments did he play?

Attached: 1557278968187.png (858x617, 571K)

fuck this pedo and his shitty music, just buy a Ford's car and play Wagner on it

Just because he’s a pedo doesn’t mean he’s not entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=oi7ds7Lmmrk

Not a pedophile. Had his antics sensationalized and framed as pedophilia because he pissed media kikes off, and was very lucrative.
People on this board are perhaps even more gullible than normies.

Dad was a pedo not him.

Did his best to change his race.

kek

He was a pedo but honestly those kids were asking for it.

The hee-hee.

yea his dad chemically castrated him, irreversible estrogen/testosterone blocker injection, just so his voice wouldn't change

he’s credited as playing keyboard, synthesizer, guitar, drums and percussion on ‘HIStory

I am pretty sure the voice is an instrument even if part of your body

>lol thriller is a masterpiece
go back to r*ddit

Yes I'm sure he was a master.

No, singers and musicians are two different things. Please refrain from insulting actual musicians in the future.

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&t=5

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Thanks
I believe it

He was red pilled on the jews. Listen to they don't really care about us. Most versions you find censor jew and kike, but he definitely knew some shit was going down.

Why did the alto stand outside of her house all night?

She couldn't find the key, and didn't know when to come in.

How many sopranos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Just one. She holds the bulb and the entire universe revolves around her.

oh, yeah

Who wants to listen to nigger-pedo-chimpmolester music?

separation of art and artist

He ruined himself by putting fake rumors about himself. Then he called out the jews and the jews took him down through rumors and the news.

Attached: 983465876234234564563.jpg (2000x1600, 1.02M)

>that macro
>"think"
been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ryxze-Foeuc

100% was a pedophile and a vocal + dance genius. dad probably pimped him out as a kid. was the fall guy for the Spielberg/Geffen pedo ring.

MJfacts.com

Just beat it.

Attached: 1560202880743.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

he also was into all sorts of weirdo shit like dirty diapers and sticking tampons up his ass. abused his animals. sick sick man, the pepsi incident started his drug addiction which started him on the path of being really really weird

i knew the way he danced wasnt right even when i was a kid. he danced the Dance of a Horny Pervert

>dead
youtube.com/watch?v=hSe5N6h9zDQ

Attached: davedave.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

No.

Attached: 1551747843892.jpg (968x681, 60K)

I like him cause he's /white/. Fuck all niggers and kikes

Innocent. Ask oooompa looompa! Or oprah and geffen celebrating on his boat when the movie of Michael was released party with video and picks. These people funded the movie or fake documentary! Why would they stab him in the back????!!!!!!

>Is it ok to
there's your fucking problem. don't ask Jow Forums for permission to live your life. listen to the music you find enjoyable. period.

MJ's own attorney admitted Jordan Chandler's genital description was a match. This was the "300 lb. gorilla" in the mediation room referred to by Jackson Attorney Carl E. Douglas. This forced them to settle with the Chandlers for around $20M in 1993 to avoid a criminal trial. Jordan was just one of the many boys who MJ spent dozens of nights with in the same bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194

1:26:30
>1:26:30

“…in our perspective, you have to remember that there was a companion criminal investigation case going on by both the District Attorney’s office in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. There had been an occasion where Michael Jackson was examined, and his genitalia was recorded, which was part of an investigation. And that was part of the 300 pound gorilla in the mediation room. We wanted to do all that we could to avoid the possibility that there would be a criminal filing against Michael Jackson, and the reality was we were hopeful that if we were able to “silence” the accuser, that would obviate the need for any concern about the criminal side, so from our perspective there was a great deal of trust, not only with Johnnie and Larry because they had a twenty year prior friendship, there was a tremendous trust with Johnnie and the three judges being recommended. And we were facing the purple gorilla in the room of “If we don’t get this case settled before March, there is a criminal investigation looming, and no one wanted to consider the implications of that as it affected Michael Jackson”…

Pedo defenders eternally BTFO!

Attached: kick me, coke me.jpg (169x300, 10K)