At family dinner

>at family dinner
>people at the table complaining about trannies, political correctness, Democrats, politics, whatever
>”Hey user, what do you say about all of this? Come on, talk some politics!”
>act oblivious and stay quiet
>little do they know

Attached: 51A1ADE5-3475-4D7F-91B5-EFC2E2C32A2F.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

I do the same thing.
Why would I aggravate them, why would I out myself and tell the truth? It wouldn't benefit anyone. I would be socially ostracized and cut off from CASH STREAMS, and they wouldn't accept the truth no matter how well I explained it.
Pointless.

>CASH STREAMS
fuck neets get a job

No matter how close you think you are with someone, do NOT share your power level with them unless you know for sure they're redpilled. The brainwashing goes really deep.

There is a "No politics at dinner" rule because of me. Only talk about nigball and jewish disney entertainment allowed in our house. Op's pic related

It was a good day when my father and I realized we were both redpilled to the max

Cute coworker went on a brief rant about colleges and dumb classes
She explicitly was irritated by the existence of "transgender studies" and made a prediction that soon they would have "abortion classes" where you can learn how to give yourself an abortion or get one from someone else, and portrayed this as a negative thing
This girl is younger than 30
I was so shocked i couldnt even reveal a small portion of my powerlevel in response like I usually would if another man or an old lady said something similar
Might ask to hang out sometime now. I usually avoid dating, but this might be worth a try.

why?

>inb4 it's time to contribute to society bucko!

We always have Christmas parties at my small office with one black sales guy. I guess since he's a sales guy and he's used to shooting the shit with his clients he feels totally free to bring politics up to office drones like myself. He's even gone so far as to rip into the somali immigrants we have(this is Minnesota) and I really can't say anything. This guy is decent and a nice family man, but the Chicago blacks we have in North Minneapolis are way worse than the somalis when it comes to crime. Granted they aren't going to join Al shabob, but that's out in Somalia. If they die out there who cares? Just don't try to return, because we don't want you back. I'm sure he knows the blacks in North Minneapolis are no good as well, but really how do I chime into this conversation over a Christmas office lunch. Kek

i yell about the jews all the time, everywhere, even to strangers, but mostly jew pills mixed with humor.
>jews suck baby cocks haha how funny is that

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-28-at-7.32.57-AM.png (725x488, 403K)

Whatever you do, please don't go full retard and demand unsafe sex in hopes of procreation for the sake of the white race.

You should have seen her when she was 22, retard.

>Literally all this
>Hey user, what do think?
I don't think the good guys won WWII.

Yep.

every time I go home I try to red pill my dad. Some times he agrees, but he is very religious and has always thought of the jews as being the root of Christianity. Hes starting to see some things.

Also, jews hide in the shadows. Don't keep secrets from your family, beta.

>get a job
but then i wouldn't be eligible to live for free off your taxes

I don't have a filter.

Had this happen to me at dinner of 16. The lib side of the family (in-laws) were attacking me/wife for intending to vote for trump, we gave it back to them the only way libs understand; pulled the minority card. Hilariously beating them over the head with my Native American heritage. (Small amount, so they didn’t see it coming.)I could have beaten them with any logic, just had to use a bigger stick. Never heard about politics from them again. I love npcs.

How?

They called us racist for supporting trump, then we went on to explain how it’s impossible for us to be racist; we’re minoritys. And they are the racist ones for calling native Americans racist. It fucking worked. You could actually smell the smoke from their little npc brains.

Business; best when you mind your own.

The redpill is a suppository, best taken with food.

>why stop sucking off the government tit
because someday, the government tit will dry up, and you'll need to do something or starve
so it's wise to be practiced in the fine art of getting off your ass and doing something worthwhile.

We are not immune to propaganda.

This. I'm poor as fuck, but I learned how to live simply and I spend most of my time trying to develop knowledge and skills to create a new world in the future. Resources will be plentiful soon enough.