Operation #PridePerverted

Tear Down Globo Homo!

Previously, POL btfo'd college campuses with our It's Okay To Be White Flyers. Now it's time to take on the corporate establishment that's promoting pride month.

Everywhere you go, you'll see globalist corporations celebrating homosexuality and normalizing degeneracy in their stores. We can not let the corporate attack on traditional values go unnoticed and uncontested.

I bring you Operation #PridePerverted

I've made 5 different posters, all bearing the afformentioned hastag. The plan is to print out these posters and head to your local malls. Here you will find an abundance of corporations who are profiting off the celebration of the moral decline of Western Civilization. All we must do is simply leave these posters at the pride month displays in these stores, and tweet about it using the hashtag. If we do this en masse, we will undoubtedly cause a media meltdown, just as we have done in the past. Fire up your printers and join us in tearing down globo-homo with Operation #PridePerverted

Attached: Tear Down Globo-Homo 2.png (469x784, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3DeIWBdsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Tear Down Globo-Homo 1.png (487x484, 487K)

Attached: Tear Down Globo-Homo 3.png (473x465, 495K)

Good luck, user. I hope you are successful.

Attached: Tear Down Globo-Homo 4.png (470x286, 293K)

Attached: Tear Down Globo-Homo 5.png (466x247, 236K)

Join us!

Pedophilia is tradition

ban this faggot

I say we push to add pedos to the LGBT movement. It will be a huge redpill for normies.

Ban wrong think! MODS!!! ban! My fee fees hurt! Lol faggot

saved
will print
will post

Kill yourself faggot

>kill this faggot.

Ftfy

Godspeed

>wrong think
>pedophile

I hope you die in a fire.

Attached: 1557860455345.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

See the problem with you puritans is you’re all so fucking anal about everything. I could be making a joke and you boomers get all worked up. You know I wasn’t going to do this but I’m going to give these fags the link to this thread so they are aware of your little operation.

Fight back with the posters ^

Attached: 8867A838-9CFA-414E-927A-50661535B683.jpg (2504x1320, 352K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3DeIWBdsk

Please fuck off and die faggot.

Attached: 9ca.jpg (390x380, 25K)

Come out as straight

I cannot wait for straight pride.

We will dress up like idiots, and should that we are normal. Like the gays do.

Finally, something that straight white Christians can participate in.

And we will brand the critics intolerant racists :)

* shout

These straight prides cannot be banned, that would be discrimination based on sexual orientation.

We could sue those authorities for compensation and reparations. Multiple times in the next 100 years.