Why are American men often so fixated on trucks as a symbol of their masculinity...

Why are American men often so fixated on trucks as a symbol of their masculinity? The bike is infinitely more masculine; you literally propel yourself through your own raw physical power, instead of passively sitting in a cage cultivating a beer gut as your travel to your destination without breaking a sweat. I can't think of anything more emasculating than relying on a machine to carry out a task as basic as locomotion.

Attached: trucks.jpg (4032x2265, 1.22M)

>Why are American men often so fixated on trucks as a symbol of their masculinity?

we have trucks so we can carry things around

Car crush feeble inferior bike nigger HAHAHA

Propel yourself off a cliff, faggot.

want to know how i know you dont work?

Some states aren't warm all year round, where I live you can only bike for like 3 months a year.

I'm more likely to be propelling myself to your girlfriend's house since women don't like lazy fatasses like you.

this website is for 18+

faggot cuck
only gay thing about america is their cars cant handle (no your eurotrash sucks too, bmws are literally less reliable than the most experimental japanese race cars)
t. bike, motorbike, pickup truck, and drift car owner

Not really into trucks unless they are work trucks like a peterbilt or a kenworth, maybe some faggy Volvo.

What I drive, pic related.

Attached: BMW x5.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I bike to work.
I live in Minnesota and I bike year round, even when it's below 0. I have a car which I only drive when I am traveling to somewhere far away.

I have a truck but its been a tar baby ever since I bought it
but I still have had times where the bed really came in handy
I like it

I drive a practical, fuel-efficient hatchback. Trucks are based and people who whine about muh dick compensator are prissy metrosexual bugpeople

Yes you simply NEED an $80k truck with a lift kit to carry air through the treacherous terrain of a local wal-shart.

But actually most of them won't put anything in that nice new shiny bed.

to a degree they are masculine. 99% of eurofags would be terrified driving around a big truck, as would the majority of Americans. and if they did try to drive once they'd drive like a retarded granny

based

Mack trucks are the holy grail of work trucks.

Attached: You call that a truck, this is a truck!.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

>the virgin cyclist vs the chad truck owner with 72 oz cup holders
user, you can't transport an American gril with a bike, you need at least a truck to do so.

Attached: ra6xzrt3yvp01.jpg (2080x750, 790K)

Bike riders are mirror-queer/gym-bro tier.
Level 10 douchebags, "bro"

How about this daily driver?
Merica!

Attached: p9016036_0.jpg (400x225, 29K)

i bet u love sucking male peepees to on your off duty dont u cletus?

It’s for work.....

did GM just buy the Ford F150 drawings and called it a day? No wonder they go to shit

Says the rainbow flag.
How to get fake nazis to fly a gay flag? Make them think they are hijacking a flag...

Every lesbian drives a pickup.
Ask them.

It's an actual bed that mf'n offroads.

>bikes are masculine
Not the virgin two wheelers but the chad laying back so cars can't even see you

Attached: day9buatois1web.jpg (600x478, 61K)

I'm not a fan off the cross overs/ suvs. I think I'd take a wagon or a hatch back for the lower center of gravity and over all weight. We had a volvo wagon when I was a kid and we could fit 4 people and enough food / supplies for 2 weeks of camping.
That's definitely quicker than the volvo though

>the bicycle is infinitely more masculine

Yeah bicycles are clearly superior with a foot of snow on the ground, faggot

Attached: Gay_30bdfb_882631.jpg (640x479, 60K)

Trucks are awesome. Motorcycles are for fags.

I don't even thing Ford, Chevy, or Dodge makes a single cab 1/2 ton 6 foot bed (short bed). They might be worth money.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>I live in Minnesota and I bike year round, even when it's below 0. I have a car which I only drive when I am traveling to somewhere far away.
Your ancestors worked hard to accumulate wealth, knowledge, and materials in order to avoid having to do shit like this. You can keep your body in top physical condition without being a goddamn retard. Discomfort is good to train your will, but intentional suffering with no true end is nothing but indulgence, not masculinity. You are only glorifying one part of what makes men great, and we are as much our wits and planning as we are our ability to defy pain. Drive your fucking car when there's two inches of sleet on the ground you fucking faggot.

Lol. Bikecuck cope posting is literally the most embarassing cope posting. Who knew?

Cope harder
Can't afford a truck guy

I have a truck, it’s literally the most practical vehicle on earth:
>Supercrew so I can fit all the kids
>Plan I’m using it for vacation, which if you have kids that means I’ll likely fill the bed with shit
>Better gas mileage than my old sedan
>Haul stuff for work
>Wife asks me to pick up large things on way home
>Cheaper than large SUV
>Can go to Home Depot at any moment to essentially pick up anything needed at home
Mine is a pretty stock and I don’t pretend I’m in some off-roaders club, but buying a truck is literally the most useful purchase I’ve made in quite some time.

Huh

so I can move shit

SUVs are just ugly looking vans.

>different people with different opinions and preferences
NOOOOOO

I dont need an $80k truck with a lift kit to do anything. A $5k truck with no lift kit would suffice for most tasks. The reason that I need an $80k truck with a lift kit leaving plumes of black smoke in its wake is because it pisses faggots like you off.

Ugh I don't like short beds. I don't do any off roading and I know its just preference but I wouldn't buy anything without an 8ft bed. Single cabs aren't all that bad with the newer (04+) trucks, they actually have a usable amount of room behind the seats.

>bike fag cope
lmao

>NEED
OY vey goyim

I went with the cross over because after driving coupes and hatchbacks for 10 years and then driving a RX300 I couldn't go back to scooting across the payment like a dog with worms.

I sit up high enough to see whats going on in traffic and can do some light off roading when I'm drunk enough to care. The four wheel drive makes my Colorado trips seem safe and the luxury options make my life just a little more comfortable than that old crx I used to drive.

Btw, if you're tall and like hatchbacks.. as a 6'5" lanklet I can attest to the legroom in a CRX. You can also fuck in the driver's seat.

I have the short bed, it’s honestly perfect for what I do. Course, I understand completely why folks have the long beds.

Please kill yourself bike fag. I’ve got to haul shit for work and hate having to break for you Lycra clad cucks

>symbol of their masculinity
you must realize that those words are long
you use very long words

It's hard to find a minivan that runs on diesel.

Women love real men who drive real men vehicles. Not a pussy sports car or worst a prius. Most of you still live with your parents and only own a bicycle. Get a clue, losers.

Trucks are not a symbol, they are just useful. Stop trying to read into everything.

I want to get a Tacoma but Jesus fuck they’re expensive for just a basic truck.

That’s a nice truck

>single cab
Where are you gonna keep all your guns?

>Why are Americans often so fixated on guns as a symbol of their masculinity? The arm is infinitely more masculine; you literally propel yourself through your own physical power

I am kind of interested to see what Tesla does with pick up truck, but for now we at least have pic related.

Attached: rivian-r1t-outdoors.jpg (3669x1730, 1.66M)

That looks gay

Will you stop complaining if I get an electric pick up truck?

Attached: sdsffssdf.png (1905x917, 1.37M)

You being poor forever doesn't really piss me off. Thanks for trying tho.

Attached: 1533531982003.jpg (453x410, 88K)

If you are a commercial laborer using your truck to do hard work, then yeah it's partially a symbol of what makes you a man. If you drive around in a pickup and work some gay desk job then no.

Waste of money. For the price you pay for some shitty mid-sized you could just go get a new or 1 year used F-150/Silverado/Sierra. And on most of those you’ll get the same or better gas mileage. Toyota really needs to start making great small trucks again.

I'm mid gen x and have never made a car payment.

Car payments are for the weak and feable!

Most people prefer the shorts. I have no issues with parking / driving long vehicles so it's never bothered me, and once I used an 8ft bed it was a "holy shit" moment. I don't own a pick up at the moment but I've been keeping an eye open. Manual trans, 4x4, manual transfer case, and a long bed. Literally the least available combination kek

are you interested in fucking my Truck? there isn't a tailpipe for you to stick your dick in faggot.

It’s like a Ridgeline but gayer

>If you drive around in a pickup and work some gay desk job then no.
Oh blow me nigger. It's worth it just to be able to easily haul random shit when I need.

They're notorious for holding their "value" and staying expensive. Their the cummins of gasser trucks.

if that's how you actually feel you've just never driven a fun vehicle.

I could use my car.

Attached: 20.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

right, cause i see hundreds of 80k trucks with a lift kit each day and not like one or two a month

Why the fuck do you care what another man drives? Oh you ride a motorcycle? Wow how badass. Riding on the street is for Boomer Harley guys and faggots like you. Bring your shit to the track so you can understand what a bike is actually capable of and how awful you are at riding it, then you will realize street riding is retarded and the only place a real motorcycle(supersport) belongs is a racetrack.

Based tubbed / fuel cell poster.

Confirmed house nigger.

Attached: 20180926_144041.jpg (3264x1836, 1.75M)

>are you interested in fucking my Truck?
I just don't want fags to see me in a truck like that and start thinking they can get in my tail pipe

Trucks were advertised to them as kids during TV. They're brainwashed into thinking they need a truck to tow something once a year instead of renting a van like normal people

Your gun is gonna get beat the fuck up back there

no, this faggot is talking about an actual bicycle. not even something as fun as a bike

I've had 3 trucks. Used primarily for actual truck stuff and one was older so I hot rodded it around before trading for a classic car. My current truck is a regular cab shortbed 4x4. It's the perfect amount of truck for me and still hauls shit etc. Fiance likes it and even she can drive it of need be. Would like to get a long bed truck to supplement work duty though.

For me it’s not just parking but rather I like the short bed for my line of work. I’m not hauling 8 foot sections of drywall but server gear. It’s actually really useful as there’s less space for shit to fly.

fag expert

they're actually a decent option for states with trash roads, too. and that would be about 80% of the country.

Trucks are gay

Attached: Renault-R5-Evo.jpg (940x635, 122K)

Fuck yea my cube is comfy af. But how the fuck else am I supposed to haul some lumber or that big ass water filter thing I got?

the fuck am I looking at?

>Bikes
>masculine
Bikes are the transportation equivalent of cutting your dick off.

Attached: 1559181389625.png (410x583, 281K)

Trucks are cool, what do you faggots care? Mind your own business you jealous niggers, you 'mirin' faggot? Tiny cock faglet looking at me in my truck I'll kick your fucking ass faggot

a brand not sold here

A drive by under 9 seconds. Based.

I hardly ever see anyone actually carrying anything in them though. That irks me. At least wait till you need one for something.

Jsyk I'm hard right and I intend to kill people who drive trucks like that if society goes to shit. We might lose one or two decent men but a whole lot more assholes will be disposed of. That's how shitty the people who drive them are. Riced out Honda drivers get the bullet too.

That's good, thank god I don't have to see ugly shit like that on American roads.

Some pos. A lot of wannabe car people like retarded ass cars thinking they can drive like professionals. Hence why people think they can drift and instead ruin perfectly good cars. Pic is not a drift car fyi.

>doesn't like trucks
>doesn't like hatches

do we have the ever so rare wagon boi in our midst?

(((Cafe regulations))) killed the big cars of the past, but trucks are exempt. Americans still wanted big cars, not euro cuckboxes so pickup trucks and later SUVs filled the void.

I own a silverado you dumb nigger.

Well. If you were a gamer you would know that is a Renault. I don't know what model, but it is a rally car. Probably really fast on flat dirt roads.

Is it a Texas edition?

I drive a huge fucking stupid truck at work all day. Drive home in my turbo'd out civic. Fun to drive. It's a manual as well so its pretty much theft proof. Dude's in my town waste an insane amount of money and time on their fuckin truck. It's really pathetic. It has become who's truck can make a louder noise and piss everyone off who is not a fuckin low-life. Hard pass on the truck. If I get one it'll be some small dinky cheap thing. I just need it to do what I want it to do.

I just think all Foreign cars look ugly as fuck.

Attached: Mini_2321465b.jpg (620x387, 76K)