>Hey guys I'm thinking about joining the Freema--

*Blocks your path*

Hitler called out the freemasons as good-goy jew lickspittles in fucking mein kamph. How basic are you, user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 7.18.11 PM.png (756x796, 533K)

Wat?

They banned secret societies because they were not working for the good of the folk, user.

Attached: Hitler denounces freemasonry.jpg (713x672, 490K)

more like hitler saved the masons and was a black cube worshiper himself a lot of symbols can be seen all around him, he even have a masons symbol over his office desk
the masons were not that secret before that

Wut?

God damn it, user.

Read "Freemasonry; Ideology, Organization and Policy - Dieter Schwarz (a SS Manual For Secret Policing)"

Watch the movie "Occult Forces" (1943)

What

Not really a fan of that shit. I already belong to a secret society. It's called Jow Forums.

ya he had a masons symbol over the entrance door of his office
hitler was a plant and didn kill any masons or banksters
ever
he prevented them from dying though because at the times they didn had that much of a good reputation
something had to be done before the population revolt and kill them all
they were all saved and forced to immigrate in the country they now control and took over
almost like the whole fucking plan worked like a charm

Um... I donno... you're a leaf and all ad leafs... you know, that who Trudeau thing. In Mein Kampf he does say different.

yeah unlike hitler or the nsdap amirite?

>muh leaf
>muh Trudeau
you didn even read Mein Kampf and who care what he said if he did the exact opposite..

the secret society worth joining is Anonymous

good to see so many of my fellow members online at this hour :^)

WE
ARE
LEGION

The bacon narwhals at midnight.

>you didn even read Mein Kampf
The quote is from Chapter 9, Nation and Race. Page 259 in the Stallag edition.
This is why no one trust what a leaf posts... not sure of all canadians don't give a shit about the truth or if it's where a Israeli VPN is.

wtf are you even talking about retard ? whats even the quote you,re talking about and didn you read my last post ? what give what he wrote and said if he did the exact opposite also why the fucking hell do you think anyone should care what a golem from jewnited state of ameridumb think

Here's it again...
Spew some more jew insults. This is fun.

Attached: hitlersays freemasonry is an instrument of the jew.jpg (737x898, 229K)

Just be quiet, please. I'm tired of retarded gas sniffers like you giving the few good Leaves a bad rep.

this

>Spew some more jew insults
i don't even understand what you're talking about get over yourself and your little personality cult
did Hitler ever order the death of freemason ? or of banksters ?
he saved them plane and simple fuck you
>my opinion matter
no fuck you retard

>
have a photo or film of it?

kill all jews

>i don't even understand what you're talking about
Now we're at the "play dumb" stage of this Jew's argument.

Attached: Hitler on arguments with Jews.jpg (850x446, 135K)

>Hitler
Uh, sorry to break it to you newfag, but just because you worship him and wish you could suck his cock, Hitler wasn't right about absolutely everything. In fact, if you look at history objectively, he was just another hollow carnival barker like Trump.

>Like trump
Fuck off kike

Attached: 1560210805156.png (640x629, 558K)

> I gotta shit post to stop anudda shoah.
Did it ever come into that little kike mind that maybe shitposting will cause a real shoah?