John Brennan/Russian Spy

Barr now knows that Brennan conspired with Russian Intelligence to create the Steele Dossier. The CIA has sold Brennan out to save their own ass. It will be a glorious 4th.

Attached: fbi (1).jpg (225x225, 15K)

yeah right

>Russian intelligence
Israel and Netanyahu are FUCKED bitch.

Many claims made by the Steele dossier were independently confirmed as being true. Christopher Steele is not the kind of person who would make an allegation without a strong basis for it.

>save their own ass
>glorious 4th
Choose one you god damn retard.

sloppy job mossad

Perhaps they are but doesn`t change the fact Brennan has been a Russian Spy for years and that gave him the contacts in Russia to create the Steele Dossier.

No. He's a spy for Israel.

Not mutually exclusive. Think harder.

>Brennan conspired with Russian Intelligence
You kike shills just can't stop
There was no Russians... there never were any Russians
There were Mossad agents planted in Trump's campaign however.

Attached: 1559603143876.jpg (960x740, 79K)

wtf I'm #withher now

Well he is a Russian Spy just like Huma Abeden is a spy for the Muslim Brotherhood, and Strozk was a spy for the Iranians.

you mean UK intelligence
or should I say
UK retardence

All a bunch of spooks, shills and liars

Attached: ITS-OVER-NETANYAHU.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

The Brits were just a conduit for the team of Russians and Americans who put the Steele Dossier together. Just useful idiot along with the media to insert the dossier into the mainstream political body.

Lol

Brennan is Saudi, you kids are fucking dumb. his connections to Russia were only to advance islam and the muslim brotherhood

It's a fact that the Russians meddled in the election for Trump per the Mueller Report. Remember that next time you pretend to be patriotic you fraudulent fucking piece of shit repug

A genuinely lazy effort. You should feel bad.

Attached: biden2020.jpg (960x540, 191K)

What happened with declass? All I hear is delay

All these 'Russians' the Dems colluded with are a bunch of anti-Putin kikes. Dont expect Hannity to tell you that, though.

It's never going to happen. Trump is a bullshitting narcissist.

>Russian Intelligence
I think you mean Saudis, brennan is an islamophile so he would hate the Russians as well as the Israelis

Come back and give us something more than hope faggot