Why won't Millennials buy houses?

>why won't Millennials buy houses?
>double wides cost $700,000

How fucked is the housing market in your area?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-182345_Zillow.jpg (1080x2220, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usamls.net/rafgc_mls/default.asp?content=results&menu_id=286127&this_format=1&query_id=185213657&sortby=2&sort_dir=desc
realtor.ca/real-estate/20674462/1-bedroom-condo-508-633-bay-st-toronto-bay-street-corridor?
har.com/23902-legendary-lane-drive/sale_84812645
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mobile-AL/51057846_zpid/32900_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/31.121733,-87.799988,30.14572,-88.790131_rect/9_zm/
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NS/Yarmouth/24-Sprucewood-Dr/66227634.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Houses are liabilities

The half acre is worth that. Scrape the house off and build little apartments for the Boeing hoard.

>The tech industry doesn't destroy communities
>by raising the cost of living beyond the means of
>anybody that makes a median income

>whats with all these homeless, why don't they get a job

Attached: 1538089989831.jpg (750x747, 55K)

Lol faggot I got lakefront property for $30k

700k that's an apartment here in frankfurt, albeit a bigger one

Where? 10 acres near me is 115k no water

Blame the federal reserve and boomers. Both are fucking stupid as shit.

Don't know don't care. I'm not buying a house for years, or until I'm married.

Your old van down by the river isn't lakefront property

Attached: IMG_20190529_125941.jpg (719x706, 65K)

This is what $700k gets you where I live. It even has an ocean view and access.

usamls.net/rafgc_mls/default.asp?content=results&menu_id=286127&this_format=1&query_id=185213657&sortby=2&sort_dir=desc

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-213352_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 408K)

why waste money on a house if you can sleep in your local starbucks

I live in one of the most expensive counties in CA, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-183612_Chrome.jpg (1080x1033, 552K)

On what body of water? Suicide Gulch swamp in Alabama bayou? You’re obviously a dumb hick who lives an absolute nowhere shithole if you can even buy a square decameter there for only $30k. Just kill yourself, bro.

wow espensive but its a nice house indeed but way overpriced

To be fair my state is FULL so I wont say shit else :^)

yeah but it's Port Saint Fucking Joe with SHIT to do

Double wide on what? 40acres would be a rip off but $700k for 300acres seems fair.

How the fuck is a 2,500sqf house on the ocean for $700k overpriced?

>he doesn't own rental properties in hot markets
>he doesn't own MTG booster boxes
loser
stay poot

>zillow lists literally all trailer parks as if the lot were being sold
>valued as an income/rental property
>its not actually listed in real life
>zillow

Saged

What honestly is there "to do"? Clubs? Art galleries? Movie theaters? Sporting events? Wtf do normies do? Shitposting and outdoors is all I could ever wish to do

Yeah, I know
>majority white
>great school
>almost zero crime
>beautiful scenery

Enjoy your urban hell hole.

Left the GTA because everything was 1 Mil or more.

I now own a house for a mere 200 thou that would have easily sold for 2.5 Mil if it were in the GTA.

There's no way the GTA housing market isn't a bubble, it's completely unsustainable. It has no option but to crash.

>lake
Lol, lots of lakes around here are just ponds. But I agree we are full.
t. Mitten State

It's on .59 acres on a busy roadway, your view across the road is of a large parking lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-184224_Earth.jpg (2220x1080, 1.63M)

Compared to wages , anyway it is expensive the only real value is the property the land not the materials of the house.. this is why i say is overpriced

you pay like what 10k for 1 square metter of land ?

realtor.ca/real-estate/20674462/1-bedroom-condo-508-633-bay-st-toronto-bay-street-corridor?
853 sq/ft. 1 bedroom.
Fuck this city.

>cherrypicks expensive WA state real estate that's getting snatched up
May as well have posted one of those Compton ghetto homes that sell for $900k, dumbass, or a $3 million Toronto shack that Chinks will pay for.

Millennials are moving to cities that ARENT popular for this reason

>ocean for $700k overpriced?
Depends on the ocean. Pacific and Atlantic coast ok, Mississippi coastal marsh no. Hudson Bay coast also no.

hello fellow washington cuckold
how is your plan to move going

Attached: 1556247179349.png (625x466, 559K)

Just bought a 1700 sqft 3 bedroom 4 bathroom for 705k. So fairly fucked market.

Why buy and perpetually pay property tax when you can rent and have very little liability?

Oh, for real? $700k? WTF? Must be a typo $70k?

Why did you buy that?

Looks like Orange County. Get the fuck out of there, bro.

>just rent until you get old bro

why not buy only the land thats the real value fuck the house that is where they get profit

Its nicer than a doublewide... but still fugly...

I am not in a cold place

>Why buy and perpetually pay property tax when you can rent and have very little liability?
t. Baught in 2010 tail end of housing crash. $80k cash for foreclosed 1800sqft 1/2acre house. Now appraised at $250k

I was under the impressions that trailers depreciate in value every year, but then again this is the West Coast.

what pisses me off the most is that I can either buy a townhouse for like 150k, or an actual house for like 200k. They both cost the same per month, but there are 10X the number of townhouses as actual houses in that range

Attached: 1424393210909.gif (500x375, 371K)

GTA and Vancouver have Chinese and Indian families paying for houses. It's affordable of you have 5-7 educated or skilled men paying for it. The problem is this culture isn't comparable with what you and I are expected to uphold. Living with your parents is seen as failure. As such we are economically extinguished as we cannot live our lives the way we are expected to.

That's the price of being far away from niggers and shooting guns off your back porch

>investing in libtard areas

It would only take a few richfags and you could buy up this whole region and run the government here.

Attached: lots.png (902x403, 458K)

San Antonio cost of living is amazing.

Very to my wife’s work, we could easily afford it.

This house is on Cape San Blas one of the most beautiful beaches in the US. Look it up.

Have fun paying out the ass to get functioning plumbing out there

Very close*

Hey retard dig a fucking hole

>10x more townhouses
Because people want to own land, unlike condos and HOA “detached condos”. Join the club, own your own land and pay rent to city only 2x year.

>Everett, WA

meme image aside everything in WA is getting more expensive.

Yeah, lets go live in the fucking desert like Arabs. What could go wrong? Its not like water isn't rare in that region and the reason why it isn't populated in the first place.

Very close*

PIDF pls

>Buy land in the desert
>Can't get infrastructure like water or electricity
>3 hour drive to grocery store
>Tire explodes
>Spare fails
>Due to exposure because you're literally in the middle of nowhere

Lol faggot double wides are only 85k, the land must be built on gold or some shit.

>just live like an African bro!

Nah.

It’s in Everett , Washington is fucked

Same thing would be 70 here

I just bought in September a nice house on 2 acres with a 40x60 high ceiling shop, with a lift and hoist, for 315k

Don’t buy houses in liberal shitholes

>cheap land yay!
Umm sir, we have to dig 1500ft for water
>Ummmm how much?
$30/ft
>oh that’s why land was cheap

rain water filtrated ? 40 acres is enough for a good water deposit , you can have a undergrounf water deposit and grow vegetables right on top or even a swimming pool

and you see the land price ? just I said in post before the value is the land not some overproced house

I live here and make over 300k. I've built several houses like that. Construction material would be around $100 a ft and labor would be close to the same. So, around 500k in construction and 200k for the land. Buy it and you can rent it for $3,000 a week to tourist.

Real estate is often used to launder money. Take a $50k trailer and buy it for $700k and now your child trafficking money becomes real estate money.

its called a well fucking hell its made of stone not mud

>How fucked is the housing market in your area?

I'm going to have to move to a shack in the mountains
every suburb within an hour of any 100k city is exploding in price, you will pay $200k to live next to a bunch of illegal immigrants and/or black people in section 8

You think like a fucking african.

Dig 20x20x10 hole

Fill with gravel

Pipe to your house

Shit for remainder of your life

Welcome to the south

lol you call that a house

fucking trailer park shit. if they looked like 50s white picket fence suburbs, everyone would bite, but that cardbox aint worth 700k

not that bad, honestly

Attached: Untitled.png (551x305, 401K)

you only need one well to serve multiple houses, so the cost could be split among the residents

nothing says "nigger and spic area" than chain link fence like that

JUST

Attached: images.png (498x295, 13K)

Millennials are the fastest growing home ownership market segment in American. Is this some kind of jewish putinbot trick?

*horde
Hoard is a verb.

Ever hired a excavator to dig a ditch? If land is cheap your neighbors are far away too.

200k for land lol
500k to build a fancy house lol

A poster above just show a land priced 9k 40 acres

fuck the sea and the tsunamis

>So retarded he cant just rent machinery and use it

I hate you

What do the top 4 countries have in common? Increased Asian immigration

Yikes, what's the reason it's so bad? I don't know much about NZ but land availability isn't an issue is it?

your neighbors are far away too.

> a plus , and no tourists colonies

Get rekt
har.com/23902-legendary-lane-drive/sale_84812645

Attached: img-7.jpg (1024x682, 147K)

Fucked.

Not just that, but white families don't have 5-7 children working together for one home (alongside their spouses + children getting involved).

We have 1-2 children, and each is expected to own their own home without parental or familial support. Basically 2 earners per home, and children are expected to be booted out immediately when they start working so they will be of no assistance to the family.

Being a white homeowner requires being individually more productive than 4+ foreign immigrants who work + get welfare.

>WA.
Found the problem.

>har.com
Hello fellow Houstonbro

See

$99,119 3bd 2ba 1,432 sqft
2080 Island Rd, Mobile, AL 36605

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mobile-AL/51057846_zpid/32900_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/31.121733,-87.799988,30.14572,-88.790131_rect/9_zm/

Attached: ISad06az081v1a1000000000.png (768x576, 982K)

filter water from rain save it in a underground deposit , plant flowers above

>Suicide Gulch swamp in Alabama bayou?
Awesome.

$300-$500 a day machine to rent. 3-6ft deep. Water line and enclosure. Fill sand. It not cheap. $20k machine used small high hour excavator.

hold my beer
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NS/Yarmouth/24-Sprucewood-Dr/66227634.html

nice price , nice land and house too, not like luxuary but very cosy

That is cheap get a fucking job dipshit you're just a bum looking for an easy ride you aint fuckin got the fuckin grit for this life jump off a bridge

>That's the price of being far away from niggers and shooting guns off your back porch
I love some American places.

>b-b-but you are paying for muh land

???? I’m just telling you what I researched because I have 40acre hunting camp.

>1/2 acre for that
Dude I paid $56k for 5 acres and a much newer double wide in Louisiana.
That's insane

I don't think many asian countries allow the super rich from the west to buy up properties, where as I think it's quite the opposite in the west.

I may be totally making this up, but I think it's true.