Watch Trump's call-in to CNBC and tell me how he isn't the greatest President of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=FWVdcuGFmXY

youtube.com/watch?v=FWVdcuGFmXY

Attached: trumppp.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/10/illegal-alien-deported-15-times-dui-suspect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our border is wide open and he's seriously thinking about banning suppressors.

Totally not AI

stay mad trannies
trump 2020
trump 2024
trump 2028

This. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE INVASION YOU FUCKER. WE DESERVE TO HAVE A SECURE COUNTRY

Attached: trump assange.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

NO MORE OPEN BORDERS. FUCK ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. YOU SAID YOUD DO SOMETHING BUT MY STATE NOW HAS EBOLA-RIDDEN CONGO NIGGERS INVADING. FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Greatest President of my lifetime. No one can do better. I wish we had 10 of Donald J Trump.

Attached: 1ce4fdfa2b5f7392da5715c929734f0c24bbb7605f1a578df4e2cb51c119a04c.jpg (770x430, 73K)

Bots, bots everywhere.

Honk honk

Not a bot. Legitimate Trump voter that advocates for donating to Brian Kolfahes WE BUILD THE WALL Campaign on Go Fund Me. Trump endorses this campaign to gather private funds to build the wall on private property on the southern border. I’d like to see Trump Tweet and give more publicity to Brian Kolfage, it would prove Trump is serious about building the wall by any means necessary.

Attached: 4AB8D2AC-7000-4B21-AD4A-65691F391672.jpg (847x572, 87K)

Wow!! 3 different IDs shilling against Trump with an identical reply. Well hello glow nigger bots

Attached: 3E611F70-A271-4FF7-93EC-9B8165DF6CD3.gif (200x200, 335K)

Attached: AFP_1GX6OT.jpg (2500x1875, 824K)

>Other two branches of government can't get shit done in the best scenario, in worst are completely obstructionist
>DDDRRURUMMMPFF!!
Being this disingenuous with your criticism makes you way too obvious.

Trump can literally use the Insurrection Act to have the military deport spics, no questions asked. Totally legal and it doesn't require Congressional approval.

So why isn't he doing it? Riddle me this, you fucking boomer.

Attached: latinas_deserve_abortion.jpg (720x435, 60K)

You absolute retard. He could literally, legally use the military to deport these invaders. Fuck you and your family to death for being happy with this horrible situation and remaining ignorant of our options. Fuck you.

I'm only 5 minutes in and Trump's rhetoric is BASED AS FUCK so far. Fuck the US Chamber of Commerce. But he needs to back up his words with CONCRETE EXECUTIVE RESULTS.

Stud

Attached: E30D2EFA-B23D-43A7-BC36-D1EE215A9748.png (809x452, 413K)

What did you do?
Tell your commie friends the truth at least.

Jonk Jonk

This. Apefrican feral nigger beasts from da Mudda land are now getting (((funding))) to get flights south of the border then they cross the border. I’m beginning to strongly believe the based Italians have the right idea.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

Attached: 8F9BBD60-15B8-4151-8E5D-0D17FAA9EB81.jpg (680x450, 65K)

The first 5 minutes he was pretty good, then it devolved into him sucking his own dick again.

Tell your boss DaBeast that you've failed tonight.

Other branches of government are failing, yet you are suspiciously uncritical of them. Yeah the rational answer here is for Trump to declare Martial Law and start hunting the millions of people that have been pouring in illegally for decades. If it wasn't for Trump this problem wouldn't even be discussed nationally.

Toot toot.

why would he fix that? That will be his election campaign for 2020 and idoits will fall for it again

>hurr durr what’s an Eisenhower? who’s operation wetback?

It's not the 1950's anymore

>it’s the current year
Oh wow.

Yeah the political and social climate is completely different. Have you been asleep for the last several decades?

Either they’re bots or meat puppets, either way, (((they’re))) trying to artificially inflate the replies in order to shut the thread down faster

Fuck off nigger faggot shill

Attached: 1D3277E3-EC9B-45C3-9C89-240AC1F50D52.png (200x256, 36K)

Either Trump is the Commander-in-Chief, or he isn’t.

found the boomer

Daily reminder: 'Trump turned on his base' threads are MediaMatters shills and bots.

>short of going to war, there is no other way to stop the US from hemorrhaging money to foreign soil.
I believe him.

It's like they think being annoying on the internet is anything other than a waste of time. Dems are never going to get their act together in order to stop Trump at this point.

Attached: 1535678709143.jpg (2000x1000, 347K)

Nope, legitimate Trump voter and registered Republican. You don’t want to face the facts that if the border doesn’t get secured, there will be war boomer, and that scares you, doesn’t it? Better BUILD THE WALL and I advocate donating to:
BRIAN KOLFAGE’s WE BUILD THE WALL on Go Fund Me to build the wall on private property on the southern border with private funds. This is a peaceful solution and Trump approves. Otherwise, the Italian route will be taken.

Attached: 8D169017-C6B0-45DF-A280-63241F20C28B.jpg (1090x727, 219K)

Trump is literally the second coming of Jesus.

Attached: 1556676899898.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Got it. Thanks for the info.

Attached: DFCE8F9D-FFB9-4787-899F-D0722ECAFECE.jpg (400x400, 23K)

THAT’s how air-tight-retarded these “deals” were!
That’s how much they sold us out!
The only two options we have left to get out of them is tariffs or hot war.
Do anyone else disagree?

Die

Attached: 18C62062-6A93-4935-B44D-E1808CE371A0.jpg (396x432, 104K)

The best part about President Trump is that trannies still off themselves at over a 40% rate.

No. I'm a Trump voter and I feel genuinely betrayed by his lack of action to deport millions of disgusting spic invaders. That's why I supported him strongly in the election, so far as to lose legitimately 100s of acquaintances and friends.

Rhetoric like in OP's video gives me hope, but I've been fooled by Trump's rhetoric too many times to really want to support him unless he literally invokes the Insurrection Act to deport spics.

You can still buy bumpstocks faggot.
Do you have any idea who the NRA’s MVP is? None other than Barry Soetoro!
Trump just can’t pull those numbers for the NRA, no pro-gun President can!
This is Trump donating to the NRA.

Who the hell is this guy interviewing Trump? I've never seen this guy before. Just another NeverTrumper I imagine?

Wow... that spaget

Attached: 421F3496-C53D-4649-B15C-336128BDBA01.jpg (270x296, 39K)

Trump timed the call to be during this finks show at peak single mom hours.

Our suppressors are wide open and hes seriously thinking about bordering bans.

I tried to research how suppressors work once...
It’s just baffling.

If the ATF wants to confiscate my suppressors, they'll have to fill out a form, send it with $200 per suppressor and wait 11+ months to receive it.

TRUMP 2020

Good interview

Attached: 1553866499153.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

>lost friends/acquaintances/family for supporting Trump
>disgusting spics
Holy shit, shill harder FAGGOT. I am a genuine Trump voter that is pissed at his performance BUT you are a fucking shill FAGGOT. I told NONE of my shitlib family members, DUH, and told NONE of my shitlib friends either. I shilled AGAINST Hillary and used supporting Bernie Sanders as a front in the Great Meme War of 2016. This is how I know you’re a God Damn shill.
>”disgusting spic”
You mean invaders right? Fuck you’re obvious. I bet you haven’t even heard of Brian Kolfage, huh faggot?

Attached: 75616151-6FBE-4085-8B3C-B5F32300DBCA.jpg (1024x684, 88K)

It’s a bot or a meat puppet pasting the same shit as the other IDs

>he hides his support for Trump by hiding behind Boiney.
>He doesn't want to get rid of spics by any means necessary.
I bet you aren't even a real (white) American, coward.

Attached: trump_pay_for_the_wall.jpg (800x575, 115K)

>former Trump voter here, we can't let this man get the nuclear chodes

Our bans are border wide and he's seriously open about thinking.

He really is trying to run America like a corporation. Good shit.

I don’t know? Probably whiter than you Jose. I’m English, German, Polish, Irish, and Italian. I successfully Memed some of my friends to vote Bernie in the Primaries and got many against Hillary by dropping redpills on #ClintonBodyCount and Benghazi. If they knew I was a Crypto Trump supporter then they would not have listened. I actively engage strangers to donate to Brian Kolfage In REAL LIFE and online to build the wall. What have you done faggot?

Attached: A69365D8-9D58-49E6-BAA4-E86983AAD0A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

Because he opens with a fundamental misunderstanding of trade.

Go back to basement
Your tendies are cold

>Black arm hair
Beaner confirmed.

Okay, keep waiting on the (((government))) to build your wall. Trump has endorsed Brian Kolfage’s campaign.

Attached: 23A38358-91A5-44E9-9400-EC4D4936D406.jpg (1200x964, 155K)

>doesn’t provide proof he’s white but accuses me of being a beaner
That’s my Italian, but hey, I don’t give a fuck what you think. Donate to Brian Kolfage to build the wall and stop being a faggot.

Canadian user that dreams of having an alpha af Trump like leader. Every American should be praising Lord baby Jesus that y'all were blessed with that God of a man. He literally wins non stop. Look how fucking crazy the Democrats have gotten, that should be all the proof you need he's doing good in this world.

>Donate to Brian Kolfage to build the wall and stop being a faggot.
Sorry, I'm an American nobleman and expect MY government to work for me. My family funds the campaigns to get them elected, anyway, so the feds should be doing more to remove beaners.

Also, a wall isn't what I want. Full-on deportation of spics, both illegal and "legal," is what I want.

Jared is.

Well okay then. I’ll be sure to get a DNA test that isn’t run by (((them))) to ensure I only have European ancestry.

What this big orange fucking retard doesn't understand is American workers don't want "a deal".
They want jobs to the exclusion of beaners and chinks doing the work.
We need a labor shortage and making a deal doesn't improve the underpaid or idle hand problem.

>Wow ZOGnald Blumpkin is so fucking funny and based!
>He totally owned the libs by supporting gun control and allowing more illegal immigration then ever before!
>Truly we all want to destroy anti-semites everywhere and more LEGAL immigration then ever!
>sure at least 8 of his 9 grandkids are Jewish, but he’s totally gonna destroy Israel!
Seriously you retards are so fucking pathetic, Trump himself is laughing at you

>a wall isn’t what I want, full on deportation of beaners
>family funds (((their))) campaigns
t. brainlet shill
Deportation is useless without a wall you sad nigger shill. Take notes of our conversation to better learn how to shill in the future faggot.

Attached: 0E4713AC-D401-49D8-BDF7-DC374EA33A82.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

>why would anyone bother using bots on Jow Forums

If Trump is laughing at us, then the only peaceful option left is to donate to Brian Kolfage’s Campaign WE BUILD THE WALL

Attached: 142BB2B9-EFF1-47AC-BECE-C8A47CB02300.jpg (1200x630, 40K)

fpbp

btw only 11 employers of illegals have been punished

Also this

deportation then execution once they're on the mexican side. just make a wall of bodies.

>Deportation is useless without a wall you sad nigger shill.
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>muh identitarianism even though only niggers and democrats care about it
>a niggerstock is literally a gun and I can't shoot without it
>let's vote in a commie sharia shitskin because she said fuck jews
>we live in an imperialist state and drumpf should act like a king
Dilate.

Attached: 1521908760927.png (425x425, 83K)

MIGA! Amirite MAGAPEES!

The guy lives atop a fucking gilded skyscraper what makes you think he ever ever gave two shits about anything but himself? Because he said so?

>not a bot
>begs for e shekels in every thread
Buy some ad space faggot.

You're right but get ready for the magapede faggots to call you a bot or shill because they're used to their faggot zio echo chamber and can't refute actual points.

>mfw I realize I’ve been posting to a sperg
You’re referring to the Italian/Greek Marine option. That would mean war on US soil. I highly doubt you and most people are willing to go that route kiddo. We still have peaceful options with Brian Kolfage. Build the wall by any means necessary, THEN DEPORT and ensure they DON’T come back.

Kek. The bots are malfunctioning again

Attached: biden-defends-iran-deal-delays-presidential-decision-at-aa-02-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

>Imagine being this much of a nigger at shilling
>shills against building a wall
totally checks out
Yeah, deportations without a wall really work well faggot. It’s past your bed time kiddo.

breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/10/illegal-alien-deported-15-times-dui-suspect/

Attached: 32528063-CDE0-4857-BFAB-60F8DDC0947D.png (640x1136, 821K)

this! so much this!

>Yeah the rational answer here is for Trump to declare Martial Law and start hunting the millions of people that have been pouring in illegally for decades
This but unironically. If the other branches of government aren't solving the issue (they aren't because they're completely kiked) then Trump should channel Jackson and get shit done even if it breaks the law, but he won't because he's fully liked as well.

Ok, fair point. Call me a meat puppet for Brian Kolfage’s Campaign. Just do your own research on him. He is legit. He built over a mile of new wall in NM with only 6 Million dollars of private funds. A fraction of the cost that the Federal government would have paid

I didn't "shill" against building the wall. But it's definitely secondary in importance to actual deportation. Smugglers will always make their way in. It's important to remove the ones who are so that they don't make more anchor babies.

The only shill here is you, trying to extract shekels from anti-immigration Americans to be used on some vanity project.

Holy shit this is based. Can’t wait to vote for him again.