Any Texas fags that can help us out. Amber Alert for this beautiful interracial child, must be saved

Any Texas fags that can help us out. Amber Alert for this beautiful interracial child, must be saved.

Please someone help them!

Attached: someone find them please.png (600x600, 423K)

What is it about nogs and used BMWs?

Attached: 57658830-8FB6-432F-B38B-AFAC9522A5CF.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

no, hope all 3 die

help or facilitate?

Are BMWs bad? I'm looking to buy a used car for around 10 thousand dollars and I need something nice to help me impress women. And I was planning on buying a BMW this week.

What did that white bitch do that adorable baby?

You'll regret it

BMW is shit, do some research. Get a Lexus instead.

I pray to g-d he’s safe. No child should ever have to suffer like that.

They are pricey but you should buy a Toyota Tacoma. One of the best investments I’ve ever made.

what a disgusting looking family.

HA!!! I just got this Alert lel.
>T. Texan

Fuck niggers. Fuck coalburners. Fuck mongrels.

Because they're worth fuckall when the warranty expires. Poorfags buy BMWs, Chads lease them. Both are unironically retarded

Attached: birf.jpg (640x836, 106K)

Same here

>I need something nice to help me impress women

then don't buy a used car you little faggot

buy a truck

PLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEADPLEASEBEDEAD

Naw. Fuck that little coal burner.

Hahah this is actually fucking real

I have about a ten year old 3 series I love it. Had it for 6 years. If you can wrench a little and use your brain its manageable. Having said that a Tacoma as another user said is a great choice too.

That 7 series in the picture has an alternayor mount bracket gasket engineered to fail and leak oil, plus the vanos system breaks if you dont do 2k mile synthetic light weight oil changes, fyi. Other than that they ride good and are relatively nice. I drive an acura and it is the shit

Burn the coal pay the toll. Race traitors are fucking assholes. Sucks for the kid though.

Niggers see used cars like BMW's and Cadillac's and "AWWW SHEEIIIITTT" at the low price. But then are aghast when they find out that when that piece of shit breaks down, the parts cost an arm and a leg.

Attached: 1336138826013.jpg (700x632, 197K)

Trucks are too expensive and don't attract women.
Not many Lexus cars in my area that I can afford. I'll keep looking though

Meh. Burn the coal, as it goes.

I would never buy an american brand car

Attached: 8F099FB3-7712-479D-9E68-63633D96278F.jpg (502x404, 73K)

Get a low mileage Acura TL and save your money.

I just hope the BMW is safe. The groid, burner, and half-breed I don't give a shit about.

Tolls paid. Next

Exactly this. Once the warranty expires on them the prices drops because they’re too expensive to repair and too unreliable. Protip: if the used car you’re buying for 10k originally sold for 50k new, the repairs and parts will still reflect the cost of a 50k car.

who cares

Nothing of value will be lost nigger

Don't buy a BMW, just lease them, no more than 2 years.
Things are money pits and nightmares.
I've had over $2k work done on mine in warranty repairs since i bought it 4 years ago.

theyre only engineered to last for the lease period before they start breaking down and costing hundreds of dollars for each tiny plastic part that needs endless replacement. the average BMW buyer isnt bothered by this since he is always driving the newest model with low miles.

lol

>used
roastie
>BMW
BMWF

pretty much all there

Pol was probably the wrong place to post this

You'll lose more in sales tax, down payments, and lease payments over the course of say nine years than buying one and repairing whatever breaks.

Amber alert for a nigger child? Waste of resources.

BMW
>Bavarian Manure Wagon
>Break My Wallet
>Bastardized Mass of Wires
>Bring More Wrenches

If you only have $10k to buy, you won’t have enough money for maintenance or repairs.

BMW is shit
Mercedes is shit
Lexus is shit
Tesla is shit
Toyota is shit
Hyundai is shit
Audi is shit
Acura is shit
Infiniti is shit
Mazda is shit
Subaru is shit

There, I just saved everyone this entire thread.

I loved mine but they're very expensive. Thousands of dollars every time you need to take it in for anything and it's difficult to do the work yourself.

this

BURN THE COAL...

Is that why you have that 914 on blocks? The one that runs like shit? Cuz you'll never buy 'murrican?

Buy a Nip car....as much as it pains me to say it. Anything Toyota except the 4runner

That's why I drive a Pontiac. Also, my phone won't stop buzzing about this missing niglet. Very irritating.

Hondas are way too expensive and don't impress the women. I'll look into Toyota

user, it has to be said that Toyota donates money to all sorts of leftist agendas. Maybe if you buy one used. Mazdas are much better looking and driving vehicles if you want a Japanese car.

>niglet
So what are the details?

>toyota is shit
>honda is shit
>Ford is ok tho lol
>and Mitsubishi too

Imagine having crippling retardation such as this

>Toyota Tacoma.
ahahhahaha
Garbage

Is this car based and redpilled or is it cringe and bluepilled?

Attached: car.png (1037x402, 352K)

toyota corola

Hows $900 sound to keep the dash from barking at you that the electronic parking brake module has failed? How about a $450 rear caliper?

Attached: audi-tt-2008-dashboard-symbols-the-audi-car.jpg (1368x855, 121K)

I have a 2001 with the v6 engine and 6 speed manual. 230k miles on it and still runs great. Only minimal maintenance.

audis are nice but between bimmer and Benz it will cost you the most on avg. I'll see if I can find that study

I'd buy it. Just have an independent VW/Audi mechanic and be prepared to put some money into it at 110k miles. You don't take any out of warranty car to a dealer for repairs. The cats and oxygen sensors will probably need to be replaced.

>Audi
Literally the worst choice you could possibly make
Google 'Audi service position', requires removing the front bumper for basically any maintenance
VAG/AUDI/VW products are unironically the worst possible choice out of any American/Korean/Japanese or even most Euro cars you could buy

>buying something to impress women
5 foot 3 Jow Forumsizen detected

too many miles for an Audi. Not worth the risk. It's a luxury car so you will pay more money for repair/maintenance

Did you run your brake pads out and seize your caliper wt f

they like fancy stuff, and dying in debt

where i live, all the nigs with money, are riding bmws or mercedes benz

poor saps lol

>owned an 1987 Rx-7
Based Wankel Engine. Baste Wankel

Get a nice Honda Civic

this

they don't make them like they use to

not worth the money drain

Buy a Mazda Z2 best car I've owned.

Volvos are for real men

Yeah. Have a 2009 335. They're literally engineered to fail. Parts are so expensive, this is where they end up making most of their money.

>Malakhi Elijah Bankhead - Male, 2 years ... Last seen Jun 4, 2019 in League City, TX ... The child has eczema on his elbow. ... White 2015 BMW X3 #KSW8656 (TX)

>Wankel
+1 They also had some really nice four door cars before like the 929, Millenia, and 626. There are rumours that the next 6 will be RWD with a straight six. Can't wait.

90’s bmw’s are the best...bavarian engineering

I bought a BMW for $10k
I've had zero problems which weren't caused by me hitting things with it