Hey guys...

Hey guys, I decided to look up a few of the videos that the New York Times recommended in this article that they recently just published and now I can feel myself being radicalised.

Watching videos by Stephan Molyneux has convinced me that the feminist movement is cancer and watching Candace Owens convinced me that the negroes aren't actually oppressed. Also, I used to think that Paul Joseph Watson was an antimuslim bigot and full of "hate" but what he says about muslim terrorism is starting to make a lot of sense.

I don't want to go any further down the rabbit hole of bigotry. The youtube algorithm just started recommending me videos by that bigot Ben Shapiro. How do I get out of the bigotry rabbit-hole? Help me, Jow Forums. I need help

Attached: 1560212259937.jpg (1509x1069, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go down the rabbit hole.

Jews need gas, please help!

The algorithm just started recommending videos by the white supremacist Carl Benjamin. He is too extreme, even for me.

>How do I get out
Easy just gas yourself Chiam

TRY TO STAY CALM AND LOOK FOR YOUR NEAREST BUTGER KING. YOU KNOW WHAT TO ORDER

Attached: 1BBA3F6A-3AF4-4D50-9CC3-9EF99664E85E.jpg (2658x3816, 362K)

Let's just go whole hog and fucking ban Milton Friedman, Keynes, Jung, oh well any white male just for safety.

Attached: 1558813335928.jpg (443x750, 46K)

(((White supremacist))) master race, God's Chosen. Oy vey goyim!

>milton friedman
loooooooool

Seriously go watch his videos on minimum wage, poverty, and minority employment. He's been a redpill for sixty years.

Plus he helped Pinochet kill Commies in Argentina.

You aren't being radicalised. Youre just being a pussy.
None of the people you mentioned are liars or extremists and they especially aren't attempting to radicalise or indoctrinate anyone.

I've read him, I know who he is and what he does. I'm just laughing they've got him lumped in with sargon and shapiro and the rest in the article's image

He told a woman that he wouldn't even rape her. He's a monster

They didn't, that's hyperbole on my part, but it's only a matter of time.

Commies don't fuck around and they don't waste time. All traces of history get purged.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

Yes they did. I was responding to the OP, not you.

Attached: milton.jpg (786x364, 45K)

Jesus fuck I didn't see him on there. They're going full Brave New World.

>watch video
>be convinced of anything as a result
And this is why you're a sheep.

I'm gonna go watch some videos by contrapoints and destiny now and educate myself.

So long, you BIGOTs

>he wouldn't rape her
Your father is gay Chiam, but you already knew that.

>I'm taking my ball and going home you stupid goys!

>gamerghazi accept that PhillyD is now an alt-right pathway because of this article

>no-one gives a fuck that contra points is also smeared here

They don't even fucking care enough to defend their own, they just overlook it.

Amazin'

Subscribe
to
Pwediepie

Wow, user. You must divert to the path of Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson. Stay away from Owen Benjamin. Definitely stay away from Dr. E. Michael Jones. You don’t want to become anti-Semitic. Also, avoid Dr. Michael S. Heiser and Steven bancarz. Because atheism will lead to a better world, praise Sam Harris.