Why do democrat cities in america always pick black people as their mayor's

why do democrat cities in america always pick black people as their mayor's

Attached: AP19093095308099.jpg (1200x675, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not true. Tom Barret is just a faggot.

detroit's former mayor

Attached: kwame.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

baltimore's mayor

and the person in the op is chicago's new mayor.all 3 cities are democrat cities

Attached: baltimore.jpg (1484x1007, 117K)

N

because it's brave and powerful.

op here,i mean.dont get me wrong,i have nothing against black people.its the jews that are the real problem,but i wonder what the connection is between democrat ran cities and making black people their mayors

Attached: 1555509484197.jpg (600x388, 48K)

here i thought Jow Forums was different then /b/ and i wouldnt get anyone responding with "niggers"

The people that live inside the city limits are black.

Normies like voting for “someone they can relate to”, like former Washington DC Mayor Marion Barry who smoked crack and went to jail for the same.

crack should be legalized anyway

And re-elected after

but you know,the failed war on drugs and everything.so i guess we cant make stuff like that legalized

I have a better question
Why do they continue picking black people as their mayors despite the fact the run their cities into the ground instantly every single fucking time they are elected?

>why does a city with a predominantly black electorate vote for a black mayor
>don't say it's because of blacks
What the fuck do you want us to say?

>le war on drugs
I thought all you Marxist shits accepted that drugs are the fig leaf over America’s war against the poor. If OP is just an idiot stoner, I am disappoint.

they are not racists, they are democrats, population black, mayor black

I don't know. Why?

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 136K)

>they are not racist

>white supremacist

your not a white supremacist,your just a cuck

population in flanders speaks french, mayor speaks french, you fucking bigots

Because Bill Daley split the white vote in the primaries two black women made the runoff.
Lightfoot only got 17% of the vote in the first round.

it's not really about race

but I understand you, and I agree, fuck niggers

you obviously are to dumb to understand what a white supremacist is.must be all the times you fucked your sister

in my defence, she enjoyed it

yeah,i enjoyed fucking your sister to

let us organize a flemish exodus to a northern france village and elect a flemish school, municipality, etc and than demand to be part of belgium and see what no borders eu macron thinks

we need to start another crusade,lets purge europe of the jews and muslims

well, democracy and human rights, how can you argue against that ?

Because they understand that struggles of the poor community

borders

you live in your borderless utopia, I think you're an idiot

yes, multimillionaire politicians understand struggles

that's why everyone blakc is poor in america

poverty is not something specific to black people,and besides.donald trump has proven that money cant buy everything

Chicago is actually only 30% black, and has been getting less-black over time, but city officials are blacker than ever. The mayor, police chief, and Cook County DA are all black. It's because Hispanics vote for blacks, too. Not just other blacks. Whites cannot win a vote against the black-Hispanic electoral bloc.

oh no white man, stop suppressing poor oprah and obama, pls evil white man stop oppressing me so much

No,that's not why niggers are poor....they're poor because they refuse an education and then they are unqualified to be constructive members of society.

wtf? Steve Urkel is the Chicago Mayor? how did I miss this?

She quit. Kaiser Permanente purchased tons of her retarded children's book in hopes she would give them preferential treatment. A Jewish-owned company in Canada printed the books.

but so many people in the world are poor because they are black, you fucking racist, we need more immigrants to help those poor black people

I cann't download an image and I cann't use fuckchan images, go for it

>obama

oh right,because the bi racial president is only black when the situation benefits him.like every other bi racial person in america

Jews come in extract all the wealth, promote diversity. Blacks move into nicer areas destroy them whites move to burbs. Jews profit on burbs real estate, buy up old ghettos in prime downtown areas build codes and apt make killing$. Blacks destroy new area rinse and repeat while black leaders get blamed

Codes=condos

Liberals cant govern. Been proven over and over again.. gonna be interesting watching america go to shit because its beyond saving at this point

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

I

>liberals cant govern

meanwhile

>trump shuts the goverment down every other week because he cant get his way

but im sure its the liberals who are the ones who cant govern

will smith, dog the drugs guy, black basketball guy, oh yeah, poor poc

Say no more

Because full of niggers and spics, whites are the only people invented a functioning democracy

Voter Fraud, no id to vote

The desire their own destruction. Self loathing is a bitch.

Because the Jews know that the blacks are easy to control

>functioning democracy

and whites are the ones who killed that,thank donald trump for it

I'm called a racist, not an antisemite, not a communist, I'm a racist fascist homophobe misogynist bigot.

its funny because white people are the reason blacks are even in america.maybe you should of picked your own cotton your lazy pieces of shit

that might have been some time ago

yeah,well.you can always send them back.so why dont you?