ITT: Just reddit things

It’s as almost if

Attached: D14A41A2-E543-4FE1-8737-30AED2DB3060.jpg (640x820, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=apmp8JJJgvM#t=43m08s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what even are they?

Buttplugs

Garbage

Little figurines of various video game, tv, and anime characters that faggots collect. Not sure if they are purely collectible or attached to some game.

Attached: 87det2ir92231.jpg (363x766, 39K)

probably those nintendo amiibo shit. bugmen heorin basically, overpriced little trickets that are "collectable" as in as collectable as pogs or beenie babies, or pokemon cards.

they are 25$+ each so imagine how much they spent on that fucking wall, what absolute knobs

Are those funky pops or whatever?
Who's dumb enough to collect mass-produced stupid looking garbage that goes on clearance at gamestop regularly?

pop culture statues. twisted shrines to modernity

funko pops or some shit like that

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (980x599, 107K)

Beanie babies were kino

>It’s as almost if
going onto reddit.com and visiting r/funkopop will expose you to images of the overprivileged fools who choose to spend their unearned money on funko pop vinyl collector toys

>when a white girl turns you down.

Hows this not banned?

Attached: 1558227754802.jpg (673x526, 22K)

>they are 25$+ each
collecting funk pops is a faggot hobby but don't lie about how much they cost. they're like $10 a piece...though i'm sure they could charge $25 and bugmen would still pay it.

>236 members
that probably why, it's from too deep in the depths of hell for the media to pick up on it like fatpeoplehate

Someone post the contract some cuck had to sign because his wife said he bought too many of these toys.

>fatpeoplehate
man remember when reddit had subreddits like this and Jow Forumsniggers and was actually a somewhat-decent website?

Remember when reddit wasnt complete cancer? It always sucked but it used to at least be acceptable

Plastic beanie babies

>Millennial
WE HAVE TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND NEED TO USE LESS PLASTIC
>Also Millennial
LOOK AT ALL THESE LOW DETAIL CHEAP CHINESE PLASTIC FIGURINES I OWN

Looks like they're $20 over here. I think they make special ones that cost more, though.

Attached: 20 dollerydoos.jpg (1198x414, 58K)

I have never met anyone with a decent pog collection.

Tbf, Id like to have a collector hobby with ma wifey. Im pretty sure there are some rare items out there you need to hunt and you always know what to gift for NY. Gotta feel comfy.

>Achsually small dogs like chihuahuas bite people more than pitbulls
Yeah but chihuahuas don't kill people
>Well, true.

Basically dead sub

The more things change, the more they remain the same

Attached: 6DA89C56-C3DC-42B3-B759-C559AFD48859.jpg (740x989, 467K)

ol/thread/21FIRST WHITE ETHNOSTATE CHAN IS UP boards.Jow Forums.org/p5944503

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190610_224405463_crop_480x629.jpg (480x629, 69K)

You live on an island everything is going to be more expensive

>mfw one of my coworkers said he wished he invested more in beanie babies
>Claims one of his is with $200+
I refuse to believe anyone would pay that for a teddy bear of no significance.

Attached: BF0EAD3940444B028FFE414DC74FA63B.jpg (2234x1801, 337K)

These things have value sure, just like barbies, however you have to find someone willing to pay and that's just the thing

>nice
>star wars shit
Not nice

Castle sets, rock raiders, pirates and Johnny adventures series is where it's at niggers

My brother bought me one of these for an Xmas present a few years ago. It was a star wars character I think. I never asked for such a thing, never owned one previously and I was 30.
I attempted to sell it but ended up to just throwing it in the bin. Wtf person gives a grown adult one of these toys?

Do I get banned from the white ethnostate for collecting Kingdom Death titty figures?

No this is not my paint job

Attached: pic2778089.jpg (855x642, 68K)

WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY GET THIS MONEY? WHAT THE FUCK?

Only if you hot glue them

youtube.com/watch?v=apmp8JJJgvM#t=43m08s

You've probably foolishly invested in bitcoins when you could've foolishly invested in the booming beanie market. Become a beaner like me.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Can we stop with this hateful attitude towards Reddit? It's a pol meme, I browse Reddit, you browse Reddit, Reddit is basically the homepage of the Internet, so hating on it just screams that you're insecure about visiting it.

Attached: tumblr_womyn.AJqasGQqgqas.jpg (640x595, 35K)

This is absolute pure uncut soiery.

I find it's actually very hard to whack off to anything I created myself. I've done some NSFW writing before and it's like, nice when I write it and work through the process of creation, but re-reading it just puts me in the cold/detatched editor mindset

Same issue with figures I paint

beanie babies for hipsters.
nah amiibos at least have some sort of use, though you can make your own amiibo cards for cheap nowadays using nfc cards from aliexpress.

Found another

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-230136.png (1080x2160, 436K)

There's that guy who rates how well amiibos fit into your ass

pop is literally the most embarrassing, dumb shit i've seen in a long time. It will never be worth money

There was so much salt after r/fatpeoplehate fell and r/niggers stayed around another couple months. Everybody was screeching at the admins and losing their minds.

I kind of want to start collecting these things now.

Your fag brother. Or maybe he thought you were the fag.

Are we sure they haven’t just found a way to talk about niggers and spics?

yeah coontown especially caused so much seething because the mods bent over backwards making sure no one violated the terms of service...then reddit just went full jew and banned them anyways.

coontown was comfy

why would you hot glue a statue?

seems more like autism to me

I buy up the iguana ones sometimes. They're cute and have a shelf. Costs me between sixty cents and three dollars each on ebay usually.

Meme flag

my aunt and uncle made thousands of them back in the 90's. she worked at a hallmark store so she would buy up all of the rare ones before they could even hit the shelves, and then he would sell them online. i remember a commemorative princess diana one that sold for like $1,200 and he had 8 of them.

I wish I kept some of my old Yugioh cards. I think I had some first print Mirror Forces or something that collectors would shill out a small fortune for.