Where did all the people who believe racemixing is a sin go?

You know who I'm talking about, the oldfag Jow Forumsacks who believed in White Israelites and made genuinely shocking racist memes unlike ju/pol/.

Attached: 1556672455055.jpg (284x178, 9K)

Too many demon children on this board thinking that love thy neighbour is literally your neighbour and not your own species.

Racemixing is a sin, but being racemixed isn’t. God made us to love one another, but not to interbreed and create mongrels

I believe it. Race Mixing for woman is wrong. Men should be able to spread their seed if they can get away with it. Ultimately you should have an all white family unit.

Yes racemixing is degenerate, this is established, no need to belabor the point endlessly

Race mixing means nothing, most Whites are low IQ trash nothing they do matters and they all have to go along with most non-Whites.

>no need to belabor the point endlessly
I disagree. If it's not repeated at least weekly we'll get unintentionally subverted by newfags. Jow Forums is nowhere near as offensive as it used to be.

>Men should be able to spread their seed if they can get away with it. Ultimately you should have an all white family unit.
That's how you create South America, jew.

meant for

Well duh, just like shooting someone innocent is a sin but being shot isn't a sin.

It kinda doesn't fucking matter, no huge difference between the morons in South America and the average morons anywhere in The West. 10-15-20 IQ points at those low levels makes no fucking difference.

We are all just plebs that have to go.

Blood atonement for for racemixers

Of course Cletus is preferable to Pablo.

>we are only our IQ points

race mixing is an afront to god,i just thought we all agreed and no point in preaching to the quire?

What? Everyone on here denounces racemixing. Lurk for 20 more years

Yes, anything else is virtue signalling. If the emotions and feelings of some ugly petrol-addicted 60 IQ Abo don't matter objectively speaking then neither do yours. Aside from your opinion, that is.

We all have to fucking go, only the nerds currently developing the AI/Singularity "matter".

I want the classic/pol/ offensive memes back, the ones where I could actually feel genuine shock value and went something like
>Kikes. Sons of Satan. Kill them all.
Obviously, they sounded more graceful and propaganda like. I wish Jow Forums would make more but by the looks of things the quality content creators have left.

A decline in seriousness because clown world was always world. We're just now starting to realize it.

>quire
you are one dumb paki

Racemixing is highly immoral pratice and only acceptable way (still immoral) of doing it is:
1) Being European descent.
2) Being Male.
3) Spreading your genes to countries outside europe.
4) Not marrying any women you given the seed.
5) You always give false name as they are not worthy to hear it (kek)
6) Don't pick common wench.
7) Always cum inside, never let seed to be wasted.

Low IQ retards like you have to go, you're fucking vermin. The dumb cunts you seek to impregnate also have to fucking go.

It's complete nonsense the idea that any of you inferior losers should spread your seed, you should all just fucking die along with the rest of us.

Lets see, my wifes parent hate that a white devil got their daughter, and my step mother hates blacks. So nowhere.

were here
were not queer
but were tired
get used to it
*clap clap*
numbers 25, God claps when they die

Race-mixing is forbidden under the 7th commandment of the Mosaic Law

Attached: bibleonracemixing.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)