Alabama’s redemption arc is the story of 2019

Alabama’s redemption arc is the story of 2019

Attached: 06C84EE4-6F83-424B-B811-C613134A7CDB.jpg (728x574, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETzP_kk2khw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alabama took way too many redpills

staph he's already dead!

Attached: th.jpg (474x237, 16K)

now this is epic

what if you dont wanna? they do it anyways? they extend the sentence indefinitely?

also news alert retards: this shit isnt for the pizzagate big boys, its for you when the feds storm your house and recover the CP from your browser's cache files after Jow Forums is bombarded with CP for the purpose of justifying mass-arrests.

they have 10 niggers rape you to death

holy shit unbeliavably based

watch the democrats try to defend this

funny since niggers are the worst perpetrators of child rape

this is cruel and unusual punishment. even the romans who would crucify criminals didn't cut balls off.

It would probably be court ordered. If you dont follow a court order they send you to jail.

>castrating people you disagree with politically
this is beyond cruel and unusual punishment and will be overturned, and those that supported it will face huge public backlash. The people of America will not stand for something this barbaric.

man i never thought i’d live to see the day when i desperately wanted to move to alabama but here i am

Wow I love Alabama now

in six years i’ve unironically never seen any posted on this site. in this respect mods are doing a great job.

Take your meds schizo
That’ll never happen

Kek. The majority of the Republican party is doing to get castrated.

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1578, 561K)

>this is cruel and unusual punishment

trannies have it done everyday

kill thineself, kikel

They kicker is they have to pay for it not the state.

They should stop calling it "chemical castrations" and move on to "libido treatments" because it's too easy for retards like this user to form an opinion while knowing nothing.

I live in Denver, like IN Denver. I've lived here all of my life. I grew up next to the Governor's mansion, my parks filled with faggots and junkies as a kid. Now they're filled with homeless people and a faggot jew lives in the Governor's mansion, on my street. I hate everything, but this Alabama family always makes me feel better. They never talk politics, just fish, and family. Which is how we should all be, but (((they))) fuck us, and then we pay them. lol
>youtu.be/ETzP_kk2khw

You’re right
Bullet to the head is a better solution

this.

it has happened multiple times during stickied "happening" thread; they move too fast and there are too many different posters lurking to remove it effectively.

in case you havent been paying attention for the past 30 years, there is no longer a driver at the wheel

>raping kids
>political disagreement

ok faggot

Good

PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO

YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE

Awesome

It used to happen more often back in the early Jow Forums days

right now troll post blacked threads, that's how common CP was back in 2004-5ish

The apologists need hung next to the pedos

What if the molester is a woman?

being violently anti love is how alt retards virtual signal.

They're gonna OD on redpills at this point lol

How can one state be so based? How it's allowed in muttland in 2019?

Alabama will have taken over the entire country in six years?

>what if you dont wanna?
all of the people on death row dont wanna.

I think your pizza just arrived at the gate, fren.

A shocking amount of Jow Forumstards think that a chemical castration is a literal ball removing castration rather than a hormone treatment.

>prisoner approaching the end of his sentence
>really really really piss them off just before you let him go
This should be fine.

She gets 6 months probation with time served and an apology letter from the judge for her harrowing experience.

You're too late buddy, nobody except maybe a janny on /v/ will post that shit

This.

I'm okay with pedos of any political affiliation being btfo because I'm a human first.

Fuck that. I want to see public execution brought back.

it’s like Doom Guy is running Alabama

Attached: 4EA1FBEB-AA8B-4F81-97C7-8D1703B9F62C.gif (359x202, 3.13M)

yea its true whenever there is an actual happening that gets a sticky the kikes will probably post that shit

!!Pedo detected!!

Unironically this

Cruel and unusual

Kill anyone implementing this.
Physically castrate any male children they have.

Attached: 1559615189873.jpg (1080x693, 75K)

well then your lucky because it happens pretty much all the time. Also user is right, the CP gets posted, and then it floods your browser cache, and hey what do you know, now you technically have enough CP to get 20 years in prison, even though you obviously aren't a pedo, and didn't download anything. Glow niggers are evil. It's the #1 way glow niggers get people, because it involves zero action on your part to be guilty, and 99.999% of people instantly hate you.

then she gets her ovaries removed. just like the law they’ll pass next week for the ones who have abortions.

Is this dipping their balls in acid? That's awesome, unless it happens to a dude who was just caught pissing outside

how can a single state be so based ?

Attached: 1523221387484.jpg (939x619, 372K)

and how does that work? how do you strap a guy in when he is wailing and shaking uncontrollably and voiding his bowels? how do they manage to work it out legally after bounding/gagging him?

The ACLU had been bitching about chemical castrations since the 90s when California pioneered giving hormone suppressants to sex offenders. Decades of whining about cruel and unusual punishment has taught us one thing: that chemical castrations for kiddie diddlers are not in violation of the 8th amendment.

tranq dart

Alabama is basically a Christian Sharia Law state now.

released? why the fuck are these pedos released?

alabama becoming mega based

Except I'm not whining I'm telling you Ill kill you and castrate your children if this comes to my state.

and it’s glorious. meanwhile here in leafland we just banned plastic straws.

nuh uh they could just get real close since he's already in prison

I agree with this but they should take them off the register so they can become functional members of society

melt your balls off

Why? Are you afraid of taking a little medication to tone down your desire to fuck kids?

>it’s real
I almost never say this, but this restores just a tiny bit of hope.

>wants to be able to molest children without having his balls cut off
>threatens to murder children if he’s not allowed to
you got problems user

i know right, now repeal state income tax and im moving there

I agree, they should just go right ahead to lethal injection.

>now
wtf?
t. Phillyfag

>teen sends nude to another teen
>gets dick cut off

B A S E D

that's legal marrying age down there, so if you wanna have sex with a girl that young you have to marry her, with her parents permission of course.

seems pretty based

Being chemically castrated won't stop him from kidnapping or killing kids for his friends.

>government forces to become a eunuch by chemically dissolving your testicles and draining them out with a needle, AFTER you already served your sentence
>this isn't considered cruel and unusual

Attached: 1560030811175.png (645x773, 11K)

And?

at this point I want them to just floor the gas pedal and pitch any other righteous god’s wrath based ideas they have just to watch in awe as the degenerate left explodes in terror

I agree. Just kill them.

Because fuck Israel

GAS GAS GAS

Accept it, then contact a jew lawyer saying you'd planned on conceiving a child. Then have the jew lawyer declare that it's 'backdoor eugenics' and then you'll make $5m and be set for life. Then campaign for the current governor without his permission and thank him for giving you, a child molester, $5m for fucking over his harebrained eugenics program.

To be honest, it's a shame that having your genitals dissolved by acid isn't the default punishment for sex crimes

killing scapegoating, constitution violating, female worshiping, losers makes my cock harder than any kid ever could

nice straw man though

Attached: 1518801534529.jpg (1080x1078, 639K)

based rednecks

respect

Most of them getting that will be Neocons who partyed up with the Podesta bros, and Hillary Clinton

Can we sterilize pro choice baby killers too?

She also signed a medical marijuana bill today

Thanks granny

Alabama is a disgusting cesspool of inbreds and niggers.

>libido confirmation procedures
I like it.

Attached: 187C82F0-566A-4C9A-B3A4-3C725899BC2D.jpg (682x768, 149K)

absolutely based

Attached: 1510869029697.png (532x582, 514K)

>"Boohoo my daddy didn't like me hanging with tryone....hehe I'll say he raped me. That'll get him"
>Convicted because PEDOPEDOPEDO
>Manage to survive people out for your blood
>Get balls cut off on release
>Years later down the line
>"I was mad at him you can't blame me...no hard feelings yeah?"

I'm sure this will go down well.

Prove you are not a tranny

i imagine theyre just shoving papers in front of this old bag from both sides and she just squiggles randomly over the dotted line and waves the next one in

it won’t get hard once it’s dipped in acid, pedo

You reproduce by raping kids.

Exactly. Journos get the first rope, uniparty gets the second

Jews like you made it that way. Now You're reaping what you sow

There's nothing in the glorious United States Constitution that entitles you to fuck kids, user, get some help.

Seek help.

They still get "off". This is just a feel good plan that will do nothing to stop child molestation. The registration shit was supposed to stop it. It didn't even slow it down.