Why are millennials choosing to live as children instead of becoming adults?

Why are millennials choosing to live as children instead of becoming adults?

Attached: lunalamb-20190610-212607.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only manchilds browse Jow Forums faggot take your own advice lmfao

Attached: RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man[2].jpg (300x527, 25K)

>browsing anime forum intensifies

it's a perfectly respectable job as an entertainer user

Attached: jessu and twitch thots.webm (1068x594, 2.81M)

Adult shit costs too much.

Attached: Boomers Suck.png (1280x868, 356K)

Because media and college told them to

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: 1544731027943.jpg (586x524, 42K)

I blame the boomers for not raising us right.

>WHY CANT I BE CEO RIGHT NOW??!!! Fuck working for people. I WANT THING NOOOWWWW!!!!

who this slut in photo?

That dotted line is the influx of computers in the workplace.

imagine if every man stopped giving these thots attention and views tomorrow

Attached: ren.png (250x250, 102K)

It's also the end of bretton woods.

what does being an adult even mean?
work 8 hours a day job you dont like so you could cohabit with a girl
no ty id rather do my hobbies and be happy

This is a fair analysis. Generationally speaking we’re priced out undergoing the basic milestones of adult life. It’s cheaper to be 18 until you’re 30.

Explain that to this guy

Attached: 2342342342.jpg (1891x1135, 749K)

all those bitches hate each other, btw

Who cares? It's a good thing.
NEETSOC GANG

Attached: 1559334905734.gif (549x598, 211K)

Who is this guy?

Underrated post here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

We’ve been programmed to do what feels good.. nobody has any discipline anymore... sad days ahead for america

Same reason they blame everything on boomers, complain about not being able to find employment, and unable to afford a home. They are children.

I became an adult and honestly i wish i didn't. My parents would have taken care of me no matter what. Now i work 12 hours a day five days a week for a small one bed room apartment and a wrx sti. Sure it is kind of fun having a nice car and place but roasties only want me for my money. I rather just go back to my parents and play videos games non stop.

They await the new Fuhrer, Father of the people, to take them away !

Attached: 1559753823698.png (794x800, 655K)

Attached: holodrom.png (549x547, 9K)

You're not talking about her are you? She's a fucking entrepreneur, she makes her own money using her own talents. That's plenty adult.

Because they can

Housing Prices. There are other reasons, but really everything comes back to housing prices being too high. Being able to afford a home and start a family is more difficult than in previous generations, and those are the things that cause people to mature the fastest. So people get stuck in a late-adolescence-pre-marriage and family stage for years.

>women hate each other

Because the "adults" refuse to retire because they blew their savings on loans out the ass on $500k houses and 70's mustangs that cost $120k from the Jews. Now they cannot afford to retire and we need to make our own jobs. And the best way to do that is to scam zoomer retards by over reacting to shit on the internet.

>Why are millennials choosing to live as children instead of becoming adults?

Because society allows them to do this.

If they lived in a world where being a perpetual manchild meant starving to death, they would grow the fuck up real quick.

Attached: Deus Vult Dogster.jpg (480x480, 52K)

What's with the epidemic of millenial "adult babies"?

Attached: average millenial.png (471x590, 710K)

Attached: millenial adult baby squad.png (471x556, 613K)

I chose to live as a girl but I guess it's the same thing ^_^

the middle one is so manly looking

I'd take the top left, rail her corn hole mercilessly until she passes out from all the orgasmic convulsing then take a monster shit on her tits.

these people look like they are young in their early twenties

Attached: 62231395_2693750530851455_8202560131385262080_n.jpg (567x591, 31K)

Because were going to live to be 200 years old and youre going to die of heart failure at 50.

why are you making shitty threads instead of good ones like an adult?

Because of media brainwashing/propoganda in films, Tv and music. And lack of father figures, and single empowered mothers

Housing prices are not too high if you are willing to move. Move to a small city in a purple to red state that has a university. You will find decent work and housing costs are cheap. Example: North Carolina. Median studio rent: $700/month. Rents are higher in the big cities, and lower in the west of the state. Good climate. Drive to the ocean when you want to. Or to the mountains.

>You will find decent work

Retard. There are no decent jobs in the areas where housing is cheap. In NC, the only jobs are in Raleigh or Charlotte if you're not in the military.

Absolutely. The fake smiles, the fake chumminess. They're seething.

>why do people wanna have have jobs that encourage being yourself instead of wage slaving to the corporate boot and a kiss ass lackey to the boss
You answered your own question faggot

Attached: IMG_20190602_230703.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Cause they can

Because society has changed in such a way that it actively works against allowing boys to develop into men. Even many who want a decent job can’t get one because all that’s available to them is a lifetime of dehumanizing teenager work as a retail employee for a work corporation that hates them. The women are kind them are, in general, blackpilling machines so there’s no reason to go out and mingle, and even if they did they can’t afford to start a family with a woman which could force them to act with responsibility.

Older societies used to have forms of ritual challenge to induct the young into adulthood by putting their own safety or status on the line. We have the exact opposite of that, keeping young men incentivized to continue a life exclusively taking place in their childhood bedroom. A place with known comfort since they see no better life to be gained from doing otherwise. Slaving away at a soul crushing office for longer hours than serf farmers ever worked just to afford a shit house in the lonely suburbs is no better than retail or NEETdom. Sure there are a few other options a few can take, but most require life skills and general man knowledge that was never taught to them by their boomer fathers because TV sitcoms were more important in their house than parenting.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the young male.

Because society has changed in such a way that it actively works against allowing boys to develop into men. Even many who want a decent job can’t get one because all that’s available to them is a lifetime of dehumanizing teenager work as a retail employee for a work corporation that hates them. The women out there are, in general, blackpilling machines so there’s no reason to go out and mingle, and even if they did they can’t afford to start a family with a woman which could force them to act with responsibility.

Older societies used to have forms of ritual challenge to induct the young into adulthood by putting their own safety or status on the line. We have the exact opposite of that, keeping young men incentivized to continue a life exclusively taking place in their childhood bedroom. A place with known comfort since they see no better life to be gained from doing otherwise. Slaving away at a soul crushing office for longer hours than serf farmers ever worked just to afford a shit house in the lonely suburbs is no better than retail or NEETdom. Sure there are a few other options a few can take, but most require life skills and general “man knowledge” that was never taught to them by their boomer fathers because TV sitcoms were more important in their house than parenting.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the young male.

>implying
i dont wanna be ceo i just dont wanna wageslave 50hrs a week plus 10 hrs commute just to barely afford my cuckbox apt and have almost nothing left over. its just depressing and the rope beckons louder each day

FASTER!

Because your sick Judaic Society seeks to destroy everyone that isn't a child in the mind and spirit.

So gay

idk OP but who is she???

quantitative easing

Attached: 1504964038672.png (579x564, 308K)

she is choking on a dildo atm

This.

But I still own a drill.

They weren't spanked hard enough when they were kids, this is the shit that results with soiboy parenting.

Fuck off, Boomer.

You are a good leaf and ITS-pilled.

Wow, Ziz looks hot after his M2F transition.

>1

Attached: 1520566470801.png (800x430, 679K)

>lunalamb

yes

there's nothing to work towards in our lives beyond meeting our immediate needs, doing that however we can, or committing suicide. there's no philosophical or spiritual underpinning to our nations, there's no glue holding our societies together, it's already too late. zoomers are even worse than millennials too in my experience, drugged up, fucked up, no attention span and thick as shit. they're at least proud of their retardation instead of being weepy and ashamed like millenials, at least the shitposting generation will be entertaining, that's about it.

>inb4 pep talk
no thank you

Attached: 1557347156710.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

Can't even afford anything and the "jobs" here are shit and anything good requires spending so much in education and moving

Attached: 1554415726993.png (630x712, 499K)

my feet hurt

is she racist or leftist scum?

Terminal nostalgia affects our generation. As a zoomer, you would not know what it was like to grow up with 80s and 90s pop culture, Pax Americana, etc. You have been trapped in a sterile generation full of loss and rage, with nothing to turn back. Your past is empty and the future is dark. I'm sorry.

We were raised by fucking boomers... shits gonna get real weird.

Based Leaf.

What constitutes adulthood is changing, get with the times you farty old boomer.

We can't do anything else. We aren't "aloud" to take on adult responsibilities since baby boomers never treat us like adults. It's literally that simple. Unless you are a nigger and get a foot up always and forever or a foreigner and are here to add "diversity" to the "bland whiteness", then okay you get a hand up.

because "men" enable them

SIGNING IN

Attached: 9EB33A2B-0445-4A9F-A297-90D7095E4BE2.jpg (1024x638, 130K)

>have to do overtime just to survive

As soon as genZ hit the workforce this whole rotten shitshow is going to come crashing down. They all want to be youtube famous, none of them want to work. And you know what? They're absolutely right, working is a fucking mugs game. I've been doing it for 20 years and it's nothing but shit from top to bottom. Why women ever wanted to do this dould destroying crap is beyond me.

Why are Americans continuing to jerk off to E-girls instead of actually having sex?

Idiot, it's not a matter of being a CEO, it's a matter of being able to make enough money, get the best woman you can get to make babies, and be able to afford the fun stuff in life.
Wagecucking is shit

Attached: 1556584336006.jpg (300x300, 26K)

wtf is this shit?

Technology makes production easier. People are not increasing their wages because they are doing the same amount of work, and most are scabs.

The jobs don't pay shit and the women we have to choose from suck, we're taking our ball and going home. You can't shame us into your world.

Because you don't need to be an adult to survive any more.

Pretty much this.

It has become next to impossible to "settle down", unless your folks were already loaded.

At best, you get a job and can afford to pay rent for a cuckshed owned by a Jew. And just have enough leftover money to buy food and pay bills.

Meanwhile, the economy is booooooming, mane, Amazons is getting bigga, so that's good.

What a stupid fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 1554747781887.png (628x356, 183K)

Best way to kill myself pls post ideas

Take a hike to Russia via Ukraine

Wait, how many people watch this shit?

dont worry. aus housing market is the most overinflated in the developed world right now. hopefully when it crashes it will crash the nz housing market too

Is there a fucking "I too enjoy the pop culture, fellow enthusiasts" starter kit or what? It's like a Loot Crate puked on that room!

Attached: 1551552848992.png (531x711, 855K)

Thot overload.

too many user, too many

The NOSE knows!

Someone should tip off wesley here that zero muscle tone and a weak jew beard makes him look like a complete soicuck'd faggoid.

Because why grow up so I can support 10 nigger children through the good works of the welfare state? Suck my cock. Burn it all down

That won't happen though. So many boomer MPs here have multi-million dollar real estate portfolios which they built by exploiting negative gearing. They will do ANYTHING they can to protect their investments.

better to be a camgirl or some youtube reaction faggot than to wagecuck seriously

work is a fucking sick joke in this era. hollowed out to nothing

10k atleast

>the real estate bubble wont pop

Attached: 1558391881564.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Attached: 1559897774512.jpg (948x669, 165K)

Just after graduating college I was still working as a cartboy at Walmart until I found a job in my field. Male customers generally treated me alright. But women were the rudest snobbiest assholes. The looks of disdain, the snide comments, barking orders, threatening to "report me to management" for looking at them the wrong way. All because I worked a basic service job for minimum wage. I was scum. Despite earning an honest living, working my way through/after college, and doing something directly related to their ability to get a cart to fill with useless shit. It didn't matter to them. They don't care that the world needs ditch diggers. They just expect the ditches to be there and hope the diggers die for not being high status men. This is the mind of women.

A few months after graduating I landed a comfy IT job. Good salary, benefits, easy stress free work. Just fixing basic problems for tech illiterate boomers and adding new features at my leisure.

Now that I have a good job, dress well, and make great money women can't get enough of me. They throw themselves at a competent young guy with a sizable bank account. They want to date, get engaged, get married, buy a house, have kids, etc.

But they can fuck right off. I won't forget how 99% of their gender treated me when I didn't look like a meal ticket. Add that to divorce laws and the legal system. I'll just be over here living in perpetual childhood with my vidya, anime, books, gym membership, and Jow Forums shitposting.

>The Hanged Man is the card of ultimate surrender, of being suspended in time and of martyrdom and sacrifice to the greater good.
>sacrifice to the greater good
>martyrdom
Retard

Not for a long time it won't. After what happened in 2008, places like Canada, UK, Australia realized they can just keep importing foreign millionaires to keep the bubble growing and growing under the boomer politicians can cash out, die, and will all their assets to Amnesty International.