TAKE A 30 YEAR MORTGAGE, GOY

Attached: Wooden-house-frame.jpg (850x543, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Lyndhurst-OH/pmf,pf_pt/house,condo_type/33676205_zpid/8823_rid/1-_beds/0-120000_price/0-455_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.547644,-81.445685,41.491413,-81.537953_rect/13_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why go 30 when I can go 40 year fixed ;)

not a bad idea if you live in an area with low property taxes.

>House cost $1 million

all this will go away once 3d printing of homes becomes a thing.

Amateur. 30 year adjustable. Pull money out every 10 years with refi at higher rate.
>New Jordans
>Gin and/or juice flowing like water
>Henny to go with the bennies
>New car off lot. Get some rims.
Nigga rich

Attached: IMG_4672.jpg (357x141, 8K)

Remember you are just in the cage to breed livestock for the communist child caches.

Attached: Goy cage.jpg (768x768, 139K)

5 year arm

Serious Question: What is the best mortgage? FHA or traditional? 15, 20 or 30 year? Fixed or variable? Dave Ramsey says pay cash, or at least 20% down on a 15 year fixed. Others say put nothing down on a 30 year, and invest more savings with the lower payment.

It's BS

The prices are getting to a point where we might start to see self-builds and if the politicians aren't literally evil they will have to relax building codes and regulations.

Prime real estate you worthless fucking millennial, just get a part time job and put yourself through college like I did.

Fuck you
Im buying a trailer, a plot of land in the woods and going to live there away from you faggots while slowly building my own house.

been waiting for years.

still waiting.

i have a plot of land though. going to put a cuckshed on it. dig a pittie and be ready to retire young and poor.

working my whole life to have just as little doesnt seem like a good idea. i'm done.

Attached: 1558618391618.jpg (750x717, 59K)

interest rates are below 4%. Do a fixed 30 with some down if possible, pay extra on the principle each month or double up if your smart and buy within your means.

you're*

I know the difference.

30 yr with the least amount down possible and pay PMI in lump sum is best. Of course you should invest your savings form the lower monthly payment

>What is the best mortgage?

None. Stop giving jews money for nothing.

>not building your own house

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 8K)

>Be me
>Be 28
>Buy a fixer upper American Foursquare in cash.

Feels good man.

Attached: amerfoursquare1-967.jpg (1200x1186, 341K)

We are in Kike World, so this won't happen.

Great idea, pay rent so someone else pays off their mortgage instead.

Is wood better for building a house or concrete?

>yfw you use money that would have been for a down payment to instead build a house as you see fit

Attached: Queen of Roanapur.jpg (2063x2281, 654K)

Why the fuck should someone pay extra when they don't need to? Shouldn't they invest the difference and get a return on it? Do you work for a bank?

Yep.

t. Architectural engineer

How livable is the four square layout? What do you do with the formal dining room and living room (often the front two rooms on the ground floor)?

In a non-nigger neighborhood, I hope

Depends on the area, but concrete can tank a lot of shit thrown at you by a Cat 5 or a tornado

So you own the house faster retard

In most places that have expensive houses you're paying for the land, not the house.

You eat and live in them respectively, stupid faggot.

Attached: 1541292321051.gif (500x374, 1M)

You fucking s o i b o i s and your meme 3d printing. You've never built anything in your life.

You are the retard that is suggesting paying a fucking bank extra money voluntarily instead of investing it wisely for a higher return than your mortgage interest rate. Also, what if you lose your job? The bank isn't going to give it back so you can make the next mortgage payment because your stupid ass sent them an extra $5000 the year before.

You are top goy. Kys.

Get fucked buddy, prices are gonna go down and there's nothing you can do about it but bitch on the internet

Just buy your 20k septic system goy. It's necessary now.

You're paying for the land. The cost of building the house is only like a 1/4 of the real estate pricing.

yeah I would love to build a little cottage somewhere. i'd rather be poor than feed into this gay world

Most builders are Germans in my neck of the woods.

Hey, I'm gonna be dead in a few decades, and dead people don't pay bills.

Have fun living in your cold, featureless, brutalist commieblock you nasty pleb.

Attached: 1551798670143.jpg (1188x1262, 329K)

well then we will print land then

concrete is a shit material. use stone to build a foundation. Or simply raise a house on stilts. Japanese do that and because it's not so rooted in the earth they actually withstand earthquakes better.

outhouse

just don't tell the lender

Buy an empty lot and build your own for cash. Get a much better quality house for 1/4 the cost of a comparable size.

I want prices to go down. I don't own shit. Doesn't take away that 3d printers are a meme.

Would you need a 3d printer the size of a house for this to work?

Mine isn't a true square. You enter on the left side and it is a foyer and the stairs up. Past that is a room where the kitchen is in many but not in mine, which will be the TV room and it has a half bath in what was a closet.

The right side is the living room/dining room, which is opened up into a larger room which I am going to keep as a dining room sitting room sort of combo.

Past the dining room is actually a freakishly huge kitchen for a house built in 1910.

Plenty of room for me and my wife and my eventually couple kids.

Save my money, work six days a week, don't go to sporting events, don't buy new cars, don't even go on vacation for the first decade of my adult life, save a ton of money and now offer to use it to help other people chase their dreams.
>money for nothing...
Nigger please. I provide the funds at my own risk, you provide part ownership of the business my money made possible. If you're a fuck up, I lose everything, all those years I busted my ass turn into your sob story at the bar.

The problem is that giant realty corporations are buying up homes and then sitting on them so they can unload them for more than theyre worth.

1company in Florida bought 400-500k homes and let them sit damaged and threw paint on them and sold them for premium during the bubble. They engineer this shit all the time.

Fuck rich boomers.

Image a crane, instead of moving beams it's holding a nozzle spraying the material
Would be able to fold it down to fit on one truck.

Yurops would kill for a palace like that.

Your argument that you might lose your job doesn't create a benefit to having a longer term loan.
In fact, you're more likely to lose a job over a 30 year span than a 5 year. You should be looking at buying only places you could work a 9-5 hourly and still cover the mortgage in any event, no matter how you format the loan.

Would be too detrimental to the economy. It would put millions upon millions of people out of work.

why tie weights around my neck and chain myself to a slave job so i can afford car and house?

lol and what about plumbing and electricity and paving?

That would require people actually shop for houses in neighborhoods they can actually to live in, user. People wont do that becfause of their ego and pride. People think anybody gives a shit that they live in a 80K 4br 3bath 2 car garage in nigger town that looks nice rather than living in a 1 br 1 bath no car garage town home in a closed community for 600K.

Nobody cares about community anymore either. Our grandparents died and their homes went to the niggers and spics at next to nothing, now all the good areas of towns are shit that shouldn't be.

And in that is the only reason I start to entertain the damn Yang Gang fuckers.
Because it's coming.

If you have a sizeable down payment, why not? Housing market is going up (at least where I live) not down, it's still a sellers market. Buy a house - it will probably double in value within 10 years.

The problem is the property taxes, utilities, yard work, home maintenance etc I estimate it would be roughly around 2000-2300$ a month. Even working for the government with my salary when I cap I will maybe be netting 1700$ bi-weekly. Doesn't leave much in the budget for groceries, gas, car insurance, car payment etc.

Average price of a house in my area (the city I grew up) is roughly 450,000. When my parents moved here in 2004 it was about 180,000. In the next 10 years it will probably be 600,000 - 800,000.

Buying is a good investment if you have the down payment to buy. The problem is - most people don't have 50,000 sitting around. If you are smart you will drop 50,000 on the down payment and rent the basement out and pay most of your mortgage with it. Pay the house off in a couple of years - then sell when the market is high or buy another property and rent it out too.

wtf you dont use stone?

jokes on you, i took a 15 year mortgage and gained $200k in net worth

Just lower your standards a little. Drop your bottom price for a home. I just bought a 1300 square foot house in a decent neighborhood for like $115k. I'm planning on building my own garage on it myself for like $4000, and it will add about $10k in value to the home, if not more over the next few years.I'm also going to repaint and install some crown modling myself for next to nothing, and it's not hard to do. That'll add a bit of value as well. You don't have to buy your dream house. Get one thats in halfway decent shape, and do the modifications you want on it yourself.

One tornado n good bye american nord cuck hut

Like your mud huts would fair any better, Mexicunt.

>It would put millions upon millions of people out of work.

What is NAFTA

>plumbing
You honestly telling me you can't dope pvc together? And if you need a sweat joint and you can't, hire someone, it's still cheaper than paying someone else to foreman the job.
>electricity
Is really really fucking easy. A few tie straps, some wire-nuts, outlets. Like goes to like (and it's AC on the interior, so they're all alike). Just don't connect anything at the box until you've finished up the walls and ceilings. And then, if you're nervous, pay some guy $200 to double check your work and finish attaching what you've already got marked at the box, and another $200 to connect outside.
>paving
slightly more difficult because you have to have some idea how to keep a stake in the ground while working around it, you need to know how to scrape an area to the guides, and you should have some idea how to layer. Maybe hire someone if you can't.
You can make good money buying up whole blocks in certain cities, if you can afford to drop some prefabs with pretty colors. You just have to have someone who can take a picture so you can make a few pretty fliers, and a nice website. It also helps to have some editor in the local media you can bring out for free steak and beer on all the neighborhood open house days...

Depends on the situation. What I did was a 30 fixed with 5 percent down to start. Did a little remodeling and refied after a year to drop the mortgage insurance and interest. Took the difference and paid towards principle for a few years. Market went crazy and so did the value. Refied to 15 year fixed. Should have it paid off in a few years

Never quite figured out what crown molding does. Is it an emulation of a former wide post?

>be modern serf
>work all your life so you can afford a house to die in

Attached: fckingwakemeup.jpg (588x870, 379K)

>Be naked native, live in grass hut and die before the age of 4 of dysentery.
Gotta love sticking it to the man, don't'cha dindu?

It does nothing but look fancy and costs a lot of money to have. It's a status symbol of aesthetic your homes baseboards and ceiling trim is.

uwotm8?

i actually plan to use a VA home loan to try to finally buy some property. only problem is, i have no idea what the fuck im doing

Attached: 1559690715352.jpg (419x249, 16K)

???? go talk to finance you stupid fucking sperg

Go eat your pudding or go to sleep, it's past your bed time Nigel.

It's purely aesthetic. It dresses up the walls and ceilings.

>Would be able to fold it down to fit on one truck.
Sure thing, Elon.

How am I wrong tho?
Are you shilling for banks kike?

It doesn't cost a lot of money. Not if you swipe some from a construction site when the workers leave a bunch outside during the weekend....

you don't see this being a house of cards? even places in australia that are over an hour away from the city are going for $600k+
people's wages aren't growing enough to sustain this

Congratulations.
Is it a one-time loan, or will you have access for the rest of your life?
If you have the latter, and no building skills, I suggest you start with a smaller place, get it paid down and get used to the idea of doing all the work to keep a house. Then, when you've successfully leveled up on at least minor carpentry, lawn-care, gutter cleaning, etc. and you can paint, clean the place up nice, and go for a size upgrade using that property as 50-70% down.
If you have building skills, I suggest you see if you can use the backing for buying a property and a kit that you can then modify to your preferences.

>demoralizing Nigel wants everyone to be unemployed and dancing around a bonfire
Ok Nigel.

>paying 4-5x what you borrowed isn't a bad idea goyim

Not what I said at all.
I think people should buy a plot of land cash and build their own house on it instead of becoming enslaved by debt.

But you're still going to be a serf. Property taxes will make sure to remind you of that.

What does you guys think of this particular house?

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Lyndhurst-OH/pmf,pf_pt/house,condo_type/33676205_zpid/8823_rid/1-_beds/0-120000_price/0-455_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.547644,-81.445685,41.491413,-81.537953_rect/13_zm/

>A sellers market
>Buy a house
>A Leaf
Checks out.

It's amazing how many people want to hire mexicans to build their prefab house in a large neighborhood of mexican pre-fabs so they can live next to thousands of other people who paid mexicans to build a prefab.
Honestly, the level of embarrassment I have about living in the US sometimes...
The difference between
>eh, fuck it esse, we'll probably get deported tonight anyway...
and
>this nail will support my daughter's bedroom...

I'm a Califag. I'm also bailing next month to Wyo. Fuck this place. NOTHING is under $500k.

because thats totally stopping them from automating trucking right?

quick reminder
>70% of non-college educated men that are employed right now are specifically truckers

Why don't Americans like bricks?

Automated trucking is some distance away. The software can't track enough targets to be able to see far enough to actually keep people safe.

As the man said recently,
>automated driving is currently like taking a new driver who can only see about 100 feet in any direction, and putting them in charge of your life...

paying a mortgage is equity you can get back when you sell. paying rent is equity for someone else.

Rent for life and own nothing, goyim

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Earthquakes.

Support wall size, weight causes sink-age issues and limits height. Cross-beams for support end up being wood or iron anyway. Time for construction literally triples.

you can get multiple VA home loans and use them at any time you want essentially. im really hoping i can get a place spruced up nicely and renting it out to people. having them pay my mortgage for me.

Attached: 1554997662382.gif (300x214, 2.72M)

Expensive

If the housing market wasn't absolutely completely fucked, maybe you'd be right.

renting is a nightmare in some ways. nobody is as careful as they think they are, someone slams the doors too hard, someone else puts chairs too close the walls. Even good tenants incidentally break things and sometimes have financial struggles and have to beg you or bail on their lease.
And then there are the druggies and the criminals.
Being a landlord is like rolling the dice on which daytime channel you're gonna watch. And for some reason if you have 10 channels, 7 of them are showing Jerry Springer, 1 of them is showing Golden Girls, 1 of them is showing My 500 Pound Life, and the 10th is showing Leave it to Beaver reruns, but only in 5 minute segments when, for some unknown reason, the station just randomly changes programming.

This guys a fucking retard for the record