BREAKING JOHN KELLY RETIRES INSTANTLY NO QUESTIONS ASKED

thehill.com/homenews/administration/447771-acting-dhs-inspector-general-retires-deputy-to-fill-role

the fuck is going on, all these senators are dropping like flies and kelly just retires like that.

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (775x425, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls000454182/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPtU_NbsBIY
youtube.com/watch?v=FMK-9lee2bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is everyone named John Kelly?

drumpf is finished

Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan

People are retarded.
>imdb.com/list/ls000454182/

>I'm too stupid to know Obummer appointed him.
Where do they find you guys?

“I informed OIG staff this morning that I intend to retire, effective today. I accelerated my retirement because I wish to finish painting my 2000 point Ultra Marines army,” Kelly said in the statement.

Ryan O'Neal

Deep state writers been getting lazy coming up with names and personas for all of their actors.
>OsAMA BIn laDEN
>Obama - Biden

what a fucking casual

real men play tau

They do it on purpose so normies will subconsciously perceive it, but never consciously question it.

Its pretty smart desu. Its so on the nose that its funny to joke about and then immediately dismiss as nonsense.

Ever see the clip of Trudaeu’s fake eyebrow falling off? I wonder who else he’s played

>link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPtU_NbsBIY

>I wonder who else he’s played
himself

>I accelerated my retirement because I wish to finish painting my 2000 point Ultra Marines army
Based. More of a fan of battletech myself, but to each their own.

>all the dumb faggot TDS dipshits in the comment section who don't know king nigger appointed john V. kelly

The simulation is weird. It's almost like GTA4 when the car you were in would be replicated dozens of times so the game didn't have to work as hard.

Holy shit did he really?

Moron.

Imagine posting in a thread, refreshing and realizing you didn't get any (you)s

Many such cases!

>It's almost like GTA4 when the car you were in would be replicated dozens of times so the game didn't have to work as hard.
Now that you mention it, I would guess that they did that in all of the 3d ones.

t. Just playing Vice City

>Rand Paul
Can't be trusted, works for the Kremlin

Attached: Rand Paul - played by Putin.png (880x547, 609K)

You're on to something. Don't stop paying attention.
>he has to pay for it

Spend half an hour trying to get a certain car to spawn then after you give up boom roads are full of them

>Spend half an hour trying to get a certain car to spawn then after you give up boom roads are full of them
yfw you blast KCHAT and keep on rollin'

youtube.com/watch?v=FMK-9lee2bs

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 00-04-41.png (189x263, 41K)