Black Talk

Why is it that black people are re-inventing the wheel by adding words to the English dictionary? What do the words ‘no cap’, ‘thot’, ‘goofy’, ‘clout’, ‘woke’, ‘100’, ‘gucci’ all mean? I’m pretty sure blacks dominate pop culture and ultimately are the driving force behind modern culture and the advancement of man.

Convince me otherwise

Attached: 19A9EFB0-EE23-4DAD-A760-74626C03A03C.jpg (188x301, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7IJ7npTYrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most ebonics was actually learned by white trash from britain, y'all and all that nonsensical babble English trash was taught to them, never forget that.

Attached: 1548870140634.webm (480x480, 1.46M)

yeah you're kinda right bro
/thread

Just a funny way of how retards communicate with each other

Post proof otherwise your claims are unfounded. Besides Ebonics, why cannot deny that African Americans largely are the backbone of modern culture, not just American, but worldwide trends.

Well, modern culture is a pile of shit, so I wouldn't doubt a strong nigger influence behind it.

Lmoa nah, the white man's culture is hollywood's culture, every black entertainer is sponsored by some rich white man, sports, etc, it was all white invented, the musical intstruments blacks use, everything, every succesful black entertainer has a white liberal jew as his agent that tells him what to do, what to say, and how to act, now fall in line boy, I'ma buck break ye real good

Lol people have imitated blacks since before America was founded. It’s not just ‘modern’ culture

Cause they are the dancin entertainment class. Few of them make it and some rich guy tosses some money their way to keep the masses entertained.

This is false. These norms were created by blacks and capitalized by whites. It doesn’t mean whites co-founded the culture

No whites invented it all, also English was invented by the white man, go do your kang shit. somewhere else buddy

Every light skin/mulatto half-black boi is a reminder of his great grand mammy getting breeded and raped on the farm while the men just watched, and lusted after the white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7IJ7npTYrU

FUCK OFF RETARDS I SAID "/thread"

So by this default, you are saying white people are niggers and black people are naturally civilized. Makes sense, point proven. Won’t argue that

I wonder how many threads you post this in because you can’t jive with what’s being discussed

Clout is 12 century, take your nigger thieving ass somewhere else

>6 posts by this ID
/thread

"no cap" means you aren't lying. "Thot" refers to scandalous women or roasties.
"woke" means that you're pretending to be smarter than everyone about someone or something.
"100" means 100% honest.
"gucci" means a lot of things but generally it just means someone or something is good.

>WORDS LIKE ‘no cap’, ‘thot’, ‘goofy’, ‘clout’, ‘woke’, ‘100’, ‘gucci’ ARE LEADING US INTO THE TECHNOLOGICAL SINGULARITY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>3 posts by this ID
/whiteboi

Language is the unified conglomerate that binds us into civilization & society

>8 posts by this ID
WTF? 8 LIKE 88? LIKE HEIL HITLER? RACIST!
I'm gonna bind your head into the fucking concrete while your mother watches.

Attached: 1120capture_timemachine04.jpg (300x170, 19K)